Jan 23, 2022
taking screenies is to be expected, got hundreds already from various VN's.
37,720 is what I'm up to now, but I still have to do one game from my sig, so it'll probably be about 39k afterwards.

Before my disappearance a month or so ago, I had nearly 90k screenies of VNs, but in some of those games I was doing different routes, but that's neither here nor there now.

• Wow
Reactions: Shadow Emperor
Jan 23, 2022
At least your poor hard drive had a break.
I'm happy to be back doing them after that goddamn OD and psych ward visit. That was fucking brutal and my memory is still a bit wonky.

But back on topic, I think you'll enjoy the update. There's a few twists and surprises, 5 lewd scenes total, a few hiddens, but it's enjoyable to me. I'm sure you'll like it.

Reactions: Skeltom
Jul 19, 2021
37,720 is what I'm up to now, but I still have to do one game from my sig, so it'll probably be about 39k afterwards.

Before my disappearance a month or so ago, I had nearly 90k screenies of VNs, but in some of those games I was doing different routes, but that's neither here nor there now.
wow, thats some dedication. i assume those are used for background/lock-screen aswell as Sig's?

Jul 19, 2021
my last PT had the love route active with Vic, which was quite interesting & kinky, gloria's scene is very kinky and shows shes getting more confident. :p

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I love Gloria so it was greato get a good scene with her being more assertive with the MC though I am sad there was no Katie scene this update.

It is frustrating to play updates like this so close to the end because I keep feeling like we are so close that I just want it to be wrapped up (not that it's bad but that I am ready to see how it all ends).

Philly has a habit (if you can call one game a habit) of side-stepping the MC being in multiple relationships. DA had different endings for each of the girls but I hope there is at least some acknowledgement by katie, ellen etc if you're fucking them all and end with somone else. Gloria seemed to kind of mention it with regards to " I wonder what everyone else will think" and her even mentioning Katie. Because if you are with Katie/Ellen and dump them at this point they should be pissed because MC hella lead them on and I'd like to see that (as a minor reward for those who choose a solo route).

Animations getting better each update can't wait for more.

Jan 23, 2022
I love Gloria so it was greato get a good scene with her being more assertive with the MC though I am sad there was no Katie scene this update.

It is frustrating to play updates like this so close to the end because I keep feeling like we are so close that I just want it to be wrapped up (not that it's bad but that I am ready to see how it all ends).

Philly has a habit (if you can call one game a habit) of side-stepping the MC being in multiple relationships. DA had different endings for each of the girls but I hope there is at least some acknowledgement by katie, ellen etc if you're fucking them all and end with somone else. Gloria seemed to kind of mention it with regards to " I wonder what everyone else will think" and her even mentioning Katie. Because if you are with Katie/Ellen and dump them at this point they should be pissed because MC hella lead them on and I'd like to see that (as a minor reward for those who choose a solo route).

Animations getting better each update can't wait for more.
I didn't expect anything with Katie after the big one in C10. Might not get one in C12 either, the way C11 ended.

And to comment on the other part, that's why I like staying dedicated to one girl in these games, obviously Katie in this one. I mean when the game is all over with, I'll probably do an Ellen route and a Gloria route just to see the endings out of curiosity, but as far as plot and actual saves go, I sure as shit don't want to be caught in a love quadrilateral. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 23, 2022
well, considering the ammount of renders in this update, id say its pretty decent, not overly long but thats ok with me, the good thing is that we got some lewdness with some of our favorite characters.
Yeah Chandy fans are going to flip the fuck out that's for sure. I feel so bad for them they had to wait this long for something substantial with her.

4.80 star(s) 400 Votes