SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
mc's dick? :p
to small I only discuss this starting from Donkey size.

People don't like NTR I understand this, but it's NTR if someone steals the MC from his wife, no?
As a result, they can't play the game, I don't understand the issue, it's just logic and nothing personal.
The MC is married, QED, this time we don't know if his father recently died or not.... (it least I don't know).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to small I only discuss this starting from Donkey size.

People don't like NTR I understand this, but it's NTR if someone steals the MC from his wife, no?
As a result, they can't play the game, I don't understand the issue, it's just logic and nothing personal.
The MC is married, QED, this time we don't know if his father recently died or not.... (it least I don't know).
sonya isn't mc or side-mc so no ntr, only ntr if some1 fucks mc's lis (simplified description).

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Just a moment, I invent the time machine and I ask to Cicero.
Naa, I will use it to make a lot of money.
:love:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Well, if we think the Latins used the same letters for the sound C and G (in fact the right pronounce of the name Caius is Gaius) or V and U…

Have I answered to you? :giggle:
Nah... let's better return to seeking NTR in NTR-free game, counting virgins and discussing pregnancy probabilities, like all normal folk here on f95 :LOL:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
it's officially cheating then? Or sharing with frigid elements?
I would say that cheating is not dependent on whether the State declares someone married or not, but on whether they are in a relationship. They are legally married, but they are not in a relationship, so I would consider it not cheating.

4.80 star(s) 398 Votes