Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Okay I just tested both Ch4vicsex and Ch4vicgoodbye (on a character with 6 Victoria points). You NEED to have Ch4Vicgoodbye (so you can't have sex with her in that part) otherwise the scene doesn't play update the guide
Can anyone confirm if this works out this way EVEN after installing the latest bugfix?

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Yes, I do
How funny! I tought you hated the beautiful Shanlon xD Did you fuck her like a real man or are you a dirty cheater? :p

On a side note, kinda disappointed in my main depravity Venus/all side girls no shandra and abby/no main girls banged route save. Gloria still offers me the Ellen LI path even though i never touched her and only be moderately nice to her to avoid romance. Was also sadge that in the 3some scene we barely touch Sasha and everything goes to the anal cheerleader. Kinda like how sad i was when we got stuck with Tery for 10 minutes and barely got to do anything with Shanlon. I had to backtrack my save to pay for the cab lol.

I think it will be like in DA where that choice will likely be the trigger for the ending scene epilogue as to with which girl the end story is told. I somewhat also foresee like on that saved route i did i will have the asshole/get killed ending and i assume the spellbound one will either get you killed/betrayed/you turn evil and become the replacement of Meredith at Baynard and your old teams life will be miserable.

Also, seeing where we at in the story, i'd say next chapter will be the final confrontation, and the next will be the epilogue with all the different personnalized endings. Who wanna bet Gloria will refuse the cure when inside the lab and blow the whole complex up?

4.80 star(s) 397 Votes