zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
God damn, why there isn't ending for Chandra? She was my favourite and now there is only one last fuck and that's it? My dissapointment is immesurable and my day is ruined. This genuinely takes one star from my opinion :(

Also would be nice to give Shanlon one last fuck in the pussy, just because she prefers oral and anal, lol. Couldn't think of more perfect way of putting her in a place. Well lack of this isn't as upsetting as lack of Chandra ending tho, they really did her dirty...

Reactions: Kond and AlexMpog

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Mc COBD_Mago-Dag
So I finished COBD... it was a great two-year playthrough of the story and the ending for me!:(

My solo endings turned out to be Gloria/solo and Victoria/solo: Gloria solo
Vic solo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall it was an amazing journey and enjoyment, good luck to the developer in his new endeavors!(y)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Scrappy's Multi Mods:

City of Broken Dreamers 1.15.0 Ch.15 :
Mega / (678 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Idk if it's a problem with your port or Scrappy's multi mod, but after the party at Alexis Conner's condo, if you go to the party with someone, and then refuse to have sex with her (in my case Victoria) the game does not give you an option to continue. It just forces you to select either the Katie, Victoria or Ellen morning scene and you can continue only after. Basically there is no morning scene where you don't sleep with any of them.

I understand for most players it might not be a problem but still...

IronTaylor11

Mar 1, 2022
Just finished the game!! Thought it was great, just wished we had a better ending with Sonja, she was my "main girl"

Also, I'm sure this was asked here a million times, but I couldn't find it: How do I get the foursome ending?

Reactions: pitao and fraerkof

pitao

May 18, 2023
Just finished the game!! Thought it was great, just wished we had a better ending with Sonja, she was my "main girl"

Also, I'm sure this was asked here a million times, but I couldn't find it: How do I get the foursome ending?
You mean the alone ending where you get the foursome bonus scene? What some say the "spellbound" ending where Victoria and Gloria end working together? If so I posted before the main requirements to get that ending but it is much easier if you check Mr Bubu PDF Walkthrough (already updated for the completed version) and backtrack the variables required in their walkthrough. I'll quote also the post I wrote about it, was way before Mr Bubu updated their WT, there is also another pdf WT in the OP but I find it way more confusing to understand the requirements to get that specific ending and last I checked there is still a slight error in 1 of the requirements in that WT.

Walkthrough Update

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
I guess you both saying the same thing right? The Alone/No LI "Victoria+Gloria" ending? If so there is some checks, yes enact victoria plan in chapter 7, from there never lock onto any LI path in chapter 12 and then again in the last chapter.
In chapter 14 make sure you give Katie the fluids in the choice Hold onto it/Give it to Katie (this is where the PDF WT and the multi mod got it wrong, they say to Hold onto it no idea why, I tried that way and Gloria rejects Victoria offer in chapter 15 giving the normal alone ending).
Also in chapter 15 before Gloria meets with Victoria make sure Gloria love points are less than 7 (plus enact Victoria plan and give the fluids to Katie) and the outcome is Gloria accepting Victoria offer, that and MC Depravity is 3 or higher and no LI path locked give you the "spellbound" alone ending and if Meredith is alive also unlocks the bonus Meredith scene (I guess she always is if Victoria is alive as well).

So to resume make those safe checks during the playthrough:
- Enact Victoria's plan in chapter 7.
- Don't lock/enter into any LI path (those choices are in chapter 12 and 15), do the alone path.
- Keep Gloria love points low (PDF WT says lower than 7, never checked the threshold, in that particular playthrough I had it low like 2 or 3).
- Make sure to collect some depravity points, at least 3 (the WT says it, I had way more in that playthrough so wasn't worried).
- Give the fluids to Katie in chapter 14 choosing the option "Give it to Katie"
- If those conditions are met Gloria accepts Victoria offer in the final chapter and unlocks the Ending I guess you both are speaking about.
- When the ending finishes unlocks the Victoria+Gloria+Meredith bonus scene. PDF WT says if Meredith is alive but she should if Victoria is alive.

Someone feel free to correct me or explain it better. All the other 5 endings are almost straightforward (1 for each LI and the Alone/No LI ending). Also there is no way I would get this ending without a Walkthrough (written or mod), the conditions are too specific for anyone to reach it with purpose (even with WT guide it was an headache to get for me) so I guess it makes this the "Secret game ending" lol

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: IronTaylor11

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
This game has really nice renders and animations, but the last few chapters and endings leave me feel half empty. The LIs are basically all fuck buddies, not lovers. They show indifference whether you're playing as a manwhore or not. When you pick who to end with, the other possible LIs don't have their own desires which can conflict with your own, even when their love scores are as high if not higher than your chosen girl. I've only done Victoria and Gloria's endings so far; both

Nevertheless, the game is still one of the few high quality games that are completed while many other AVNs either get abandoned or stuck in forever development. The story can obviously keep going for years, but the plots and sex scenes are becoming repetitive by the final chapters. It's good that Philly ends it before it overstays the welcome, even though I believe the endings can be concluded better.

Reactions: Maviarab

Ratonton

Aug 24, 2019
1726915989109.png
Anyone knows what Im misisng here? I did everything what the wt says but Gloria still rejects Victoria and I cant get to their scene. I double checked the choices (Enact the plan and didnt give the fluids, my Gloria score also -7).

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
View attachment 4056441
Anyone knows what Im misisng here? I did everything what the wt says but Gloria still rejects Victoria and I cant get to their scene. I double checked the choices (Enact the plan and didnt give the fluids, my Gloria score also -7).
Yes there is a mistake in that walkthrough, you have to give the fluids to Katie in chapter 14, check my post 5 posts above yours.

Reactions: Ratonton

cwan222

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know which scene I am missing and how to unlock it? It is listed right after a gloria + ellen/victoria dream sequence based on choices and right before I think the first gloria scene at around either Ch8 or Ch9
1726937921098.png

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Just finished this one. Wish the endings had more impact on the relationships but it seems that no one cares who you end up with since they are all buddies. Kind of wish harem would be an option but that's maybe just me. But overall i enjoyed my time with this one. Do we know if Philly is working on anything new that we could keep an eye on?

4.70 star(s) 433 Votes