HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Assigning characters DnD classes is always a funny exercise.

Henry - Ranger - Chaotic Good
He strikes me more of a Fighter or Barbarian.

Shanlon - Rogue - True Neutral
I like to ride her into the ground like the next guy but the bitch is way too selfish to be neutral. Definitely Neutral Evil

Meredith - Mage - Lawful Evil
More or an Artificer imho with a recent dip into Druid.

Chandra - Thief - Chaotic Neutral
I'd peg her at good. She's a bit of a spoiled brat but has enough self-awareness about it.

Red Moon Agent - Fighter - Chaotic Evil
Not sure we know enough about him/her pin the alignment just yet although he/she did come off as vindictive. Class wise i'd say monk.

Betty - Merchant - Neutral Evil
Not sure where the evil comes from and with the spiel she pulls to try to get you to use Venus she's definitely chaotic. So Chaotic Neutral for me.

Otherwise I more or less agree.

Edit: Whoops I hit enter accidentally. Nobody saw that unfinished post!

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Assigning characters DnD classes is always a funny exercise.
Yes, it is! Finally someone replied and questioned my choices... Thank you. I mean, we are challenged, I decided to take part in it, and then nothing... I thought the purpose of this challenge was to bring an interesting discussion to the table (never mind my ramble, I'm sleepdrunk).
He strikes me more of a Fighter or Barbarian.
No doubt that Henry is a fighter, and a very tough and skilled one, and would receive better combat bonuses from that class. Nevertheless, Rangers are also skilled fighters and have other resources and benefits, and I get the feeling that he is a "Gentle Giant" sort of character, accentuated by his relation with Gloria. And although he doesn't have a loyal animal companion with him, I felt that he would be better represented by this class; mainly as a tribute to another "Gentle Giant", Minsc, from the "Baldur's Gate" Series. Plus, Rangers kick ass; just ask this guy! :cool:

Walker Texas Ranger.jpg
I like to ride her into the ground like the next guy but the bitch is way too selfish to be neutral. Definitely Neutral Evil
Being rebellious isn't synonym of being evil; maybe chaotic. But everyone has a degree of rebellion in them; they just need to be pushed hard enough until it surfaces. The choice I made for Shanlon was influenced by the fact that she is a journalist, a profession where you are supposed to be inherently impartial (at least while you are performing your duties).

But the main reason was that a true neutral strives to achieve balance, allying themselves with one party or the other according to the results they want to achieve; siding with one at a particular time, only to change sides and ally themselves with the others that they were fighting against earlier, if it benefits them or their cause. She decided to side herself temporarily with MC and help him, because it was advantageous and convenient to her (obtaining a good case that would further her career; plus the reward of immediate pleasure she was clearly in need of :sneaky:) while her loyalty should have belonged to the other party (Alexis).

While this sounds like it's more like evil characteristics, she doesn't provoke any noticeable harm to others while doing it, and she probably has morals and wouldn't voluntarily harm others only to achieve her objectives, imho.

More or an Artificer imho with a recent dip into Druid
Yes, I considered other classes for her, like druid, but I ended up mainly sticking with 2nd Edition AD&D because it's the one I'm mostly familiar to, due to having recently played Baldur's Gate. So, I don't know what an Artificer is, and it somehow sounds very appropriate for Meredith. I'd give you that one, but I'm defending my case, here. :LOL: I have no sounding reason for going for mage, except for the fact that I had to pick one class, and while we haven't witnessed any display of magical abilities from her part, like we have from Gloria, I have a feeling that she possesses a few magic tricks that she's keeping for later. :devilish:

I'd peg her at good. She's a bit of a spoiled brat but has enough self-awareness about it.
You know, I really wanted to pick "good" instead of "neutral" for Chandra, as she's a favorite of mine, and I want her to be a good girl to our MC, but the truth is that I feel she is too much of a wildcard, at this moment.

Philly didn't include her as a LI, and you know who her mother is, and despite their complicated relation and her behavior towards Meredith, I feel that she could switch "allegiance" on a whim, or worse, that she has an ulterior motive, being ending up betraying MC in favor of her mother, which means that she could be playing everyone a fool, deceiving even her mother, who would never allow her daughter to engage in acts of debauchery and sacrifice herself for her and her agenda like that, otherwise.

Just a weird feeling, and I truly hope this doesn't happen, but I have to admit that it would be quite the plot twist; I hope I'm not spoiling Philly's plans... :confused:

Not sure we know enough about him/her pin the alignment just yet although he/she did come off as vindictive. Class wise i'd say monk.
I didn't go for the monk class for the Akatsuki Agent because I'm not very familiar with it in the 2nd Edition AD&D, opting for the better known melee class (the traditional fighter) and, in this case, especially because I wanted to have at least one chaotic evil character, and he (he?) appears to be one of the main antagonists of the story, up to this point (along with Meredith, who sought for him) and, in my mind, I can't envision an evil monk; they strike me more as good natured characters, who do not seek to harm others, but to help them instead, and to better themselves (but I suppose a fallen or corrupt monk would be evil, and this would fit very well). And due to the fact of how extraordinary fighting skills Eastern Asian monks possess, it also seems appropriate, given that the warrior in armored suit hails from Japan.

I think this is a close call, but I'll give this one to you. Kudos for your suggestion! (y)

Not sure where the evil comes from and with the spiel she pulls to try to get you to use Venus she's definitely chaotic. So Chaotic Neutral for me.
Ah, yes, Betty. She didn't strike me as an overly apparent and particularly evil character, but I just went with the old greedy merchant who seeks only to profit at the cost of others idea, especially since she has no problem in exploring morally grey grounds by taking advantage of other beings (even if they are artificial) to profit from. Even if she does not mean to cause harm, and claim that they are just robots without any feelings, I would disagree, because that is just an presumptuous assumption on our part, and I would say it is a convenient lie, made just to have an excuse to do wrong.

Otherwise I more or less agree.
Once again, thank you for challenging my picks. I really think your suggestions are good, but I would stick with all of mine, except for the monk one.

Woah, it's getting pretty late, or should I say early? o_O I better get some sleep! It's quite a wall of text, with just one pic (so far). I hope I don't cringe too much tomorrow, when I wake up and read this... To all those that had the trouble to read through all that, as an apology, I'll leave you with a potato with attributes rivaling those of the likes of Victoria and Shanlon (not really; but it's something). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

resized-rexfeatures_3495389a.jpg

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You know, I really wanted to pick "good" instead of "neutral" for Chandra, as she's a favorite of mine, and I want her to be a good girl to our MC, but the truth is that I feel she is too much of a wildcard, at this moment.

Philly didn't include her as a LI, and you know who her mother is, and despite their complicated relation and her behavior towards Meredith, I feel that she could switch "allegiance" on a whim, or worse, that she has an ulterior motive, being ending up betraying MC in favor of her mother, which means that she could be playing everyone a fool, deceiving even her mother, who would never allow her daughter to engage in acts of debauchery and sacrifice herself for her and her agenda like that, otherwise.

Just a weird feeling, and I truly hope this doesn't happen, but I have to admit that it would be quite the plot twist; I hope I'm not spoiling Philly's plans... :confused:
When you don't want to help her friend, she is ready to "buy" you with sex. That's a kind of sacrifice, she is good deep inside.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Triple A game. Victoria is amazing sadly i won't get to enjoy more of her for awhile because these games need harems and shit.
I was just replaying some of her scenes and man they are hot :love: I really hope we see her getting more involved with the MC that preview picture of her and Redmoon could be the start of her seeing the light and in turn eventually joins up with the MC and Gloria one can hope that is ;)

screenshot0001.png

TheNaughtyPreacher

Nov 28, 2019
So yesterday I finally got round to playing the last update and I got a really pleasant surprise. In June I decided to skip 0.3 in order to have more content the next time, but I had forgotten. So BOOOOOOM! Lucky me I got two updates in one after several months without expecting it :ROFLMAO:
Wow man, just fucking WOOOOW! I love where the story is going, really.
And those walking animations. Brrrrrrrr, my mouse wheel is a wreck after all that rolling-back.
Before I leave: scene 13 is probably the best on this site.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I can't unlock scene gallery 13 even with walk through mod, can anyone help this little fellow over here please?
Oh and btw are there any sex scenes with Katie (the doc)? I couldn't find any

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Hi, I can't unlock scene gallery 13 even with walk through mod, can anyone help this little fellow over here please?
Oh and btw are there any sex scenes with Katie (the doc)? I couldn't find any
We all want Doc my friend but nothing till this moment. I unlocked every gallery scene following the walkthrough without the mod.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok tnx seems I have to try for the 5th time ...
A very simple way to get the scene at Victoria's apartment is to cooperate with her all the way since ep 1 but always reject having sex with her. Always. She will reward you for that.
However, I'm certain that if you follow the walkthrough you'll get that scene even if you had sex before with her. I don't use mods so maybe that's breaking your game.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yes, I considered other classes for her, like druid, but I ended up mainly sticking with 2nd Edition AD&D because it's the one I'm mostly familiar to, due to having recently played Baldur's Gate. So, I don't know what an Artificer is, and it somehow sounds very appropriate for Meredith.
Artificer is a 5e class. I'm not an expert myself. Only got into the tabletop recently and started to watch some Critical Role. Before that my knowledge was limited to the old DnD Pc games as well. And it's not like you can perfectly match fantasy classes to sci-fi characters so there bound to be some contention.

I'm also not so sure about Kleo being a cleric but with what little knowledge we have I can't really offer an alternative. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Artificer is a 5e class. I'm not an expert myself. Only got into the tabletop recently and started to watch some Critical Role. Before that my knowledge was limited to the old DnD Pc games as well. And it's not like you can perfectly match fantasy classes to sci-fi characters so there bound to be some contention.

I'm also not so sure about Kleo being a cleric but with what little knowledge we have I can't really offer an alternative. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes, indeed. But thinking about her peculiarity, that which distinguishes her from the other characters, you'll see that she has certain healing abilities that can only be found in people such as her; she can cure some very specific ailments, like some sort of cravings that some people have. :sneaky:

BuffNerd

May 4, 2017
Cyberpunk 2077 got delayed...thankfully we got COBD to make the wait easier.

I trust nothing will happen to our beloved doc before we actually get it on with her...also I expect to see some more Redmoons in action in the upcoming updates, the design was so elegantly badass.

Oh and I'll leave this here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ch6stairvenus1.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #30
30 updates! Jesus H. Christ!

And what the hell is going on, why is Venus there!

Okay, enough of that, here's what's up. Still progressing at a good pace, no hangups or anything of that sort. Sitting at 454 renders all done and processed through post, loads more to go. Along with that, there are now 25 animations. Those have taken a bit of a back seat lately but more will be coming in time.
Script wise I am trying to keep up, so far things are in line, and over the next day ill get a good chunk more done as I create the custom renders that were voted on. This one will also feature a special guest appearance from model, Marie. He likes to do renders for people on the side, so be sure to check him out, he is also quite active on discord. Expect those to drop sometime tomorrow.
As for next month I will be opening the voting polls to $10 and up. It will be a tiered approach so 20 will be able to vote twice, 30 three times and so on. This way more people can get involved.

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Unlocked
Dev Update #30
30 updates! Jesus H. Christ!

And what the hell is going on, why is Venus there!

Okay, enough of that, here's what's up. Still progressing at a good pace, no hangups or anything of that sort. Sitting at 454 renders all done and processed through post, loads more to go. Along with that, there are now 25 animations. Those have taken a bit of a back seat lately but more will be coming in time.
Script wise I am trying to keep up, so far things are in line, and over the next day ill get a good chunk more done as I create the custom renders that were voted on. This one will also feature a special guest appearance from model, Marie. He likes to do renders for people on the side, so be sure to check him out, he is also quite active on discord. Expect those to drop sometime tomorrow.
As for next month I will be opening the voting polls to $10 and up. It will be a tiered approach so 20 will be able to vote twice, 30 three times and so on. This way more people can get involved.

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly
So if I decide to drop 100, my voice counts the same as 10 peasants. Yay for capitalism. ;) :illuminati:
At least we do not get a 5 month delay like that *other* cyberpunk game

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.70 star(s) 411 Votes