timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So if I decide to drop 100, my voice counts the same as 10 peasants. Yay for capitalism. ;) :illuminati:
At least we do not get a 5 month delay like that *other* cyberpunk game
Just curious, what are the voting options/categories?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
So if I decide to drop 100, my voice counts the same as 10 peasants. Yay for capitalism. ;) :illuminati:
At least we do not get a 5 month delay like that *other* cyberpunk game
Top tier is 50 and its sold out at the moment. Good core group of us with some voting power now.

Reactions: Gods

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I'm going back to 6:29AM to stop Philly from ever making that timepants post, thus stopping timepants from using his pants to go back and put Kleo in every aspect of CoBD forever. See you guys in the future!... Well, it'll actually be the present because I'm coming back to this point... but if I'm coming back to this point that means it's in the past, but I'll be traveling from the past to get back here, so I'll be traveling to the future which is currently the present but will be the past by the time you read this so that means, oh forget it *waves in Russian*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I'm going back to 6:29AM to stop Philly from ever making that timepants post, thus stopping timepants from using his pants to go back and put Kleo in every aspect of CoBD forever. See you guys in the future!... Well, it'll actually be the present because I'm coming back to this point... but if I'm coming back to this point that means it's in the past, but I'll be traveling from the past to get back here, so I'll be traveling to the future which is currently the present but will be the past by the time you read this so that means, oh forget it *waves in Russian*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:WutFace: WAIT!:WutFace:

Before you go, you must know that even tho you're yet to go, once you go, you'll arrive in the past, therefore, you're already gone, as well as gone back, interregnum in which, your journey has been register for posterity AKA right now, being available for consult. Ergo:

I can see it didn't/will go exactly as planned, but on the bright side, you got/will get a sick mustache! :cool:

4.70 star(s) 411 Votes