Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Custom render for January, rest are on Patreon.

View attachment 530546
She's no one, but she could well be Victoria's younger sister. Still undergoing her augment treatment, and being trained as a croupier. Imagine if those talents were put to good use around a roulette or at a blackjack table.

(Advice: never search "nude croupier gif" on Google images... :FacePalm: :WutFace:)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 531453
:WutFace:¡Dos veces en una semana! ¿Que vendetta é essa contra mis ojos?:WutFace: Now we need to find a very different cover for Vic's little sis...
Se vi dico di non cercarlo e tu ti ci butti a capofitto, cosa ci posso fare io? :WeSmart:

I'd do anything for my fellow CoBD fans but seeing that while looking for a funny gif to post was too much.
I'm sorry that you had to go through the same disturbing experience. I'm sure that this will draw us closer, like maggot brothers suffering the same unspeakable torments.

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
How do you kill an augment ? When the redmoon attacked henry i was sure he would die but he only got knocked out or "offed for a while". :unsure:

anyone knows how to get the top left photo gallery ? I missed this one.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods and M.Sato

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
anyone knows how to get the top left photo gallery ? I missed this one.
At the beginning of the game just follow Chandra through the club. Yep, it's that simple.
Any suggestions to what I should make Ellen call me?
That depends on the route you took early on (Ellen or Different). If you kept straight then have her call you something intimate. For a girl like Ellen I usually go with something like Cunt Destroyer, Pussy Pounder, or Genghis Khan :cool: Something romantic like that. If you turned off on that muddy, dirt back-road then have Ellen call you Charlie, Cowboy, or Tex :KEK:
edit: route clarification

Last edited:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
I haven't had sex with a single character in this game yet, I'm enjoying the story too much. And when I really like a character I don't wanna rush to fuck them unless it means something and I like a lot of characters in this game.
Well you're just a hopeless romantic aren't you? I don't think you're the first guy I've seen say something like this. I'm fairly certain I've seen others talk about fooling around very little in the game. My question to you and anyone else that plays that way...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The lewd scenes fit and add to the narrative, not detract. They don't seem forced or out of place at all, so there is no need to avoid them. But if you want to play the game that way that's fine, no judgement here... Just know that you are depriving yourself of some of the absolute best sex scenes ever done in VNs. And know that after blue balling yourself like you are when you decide to "go all the way" with that special CoBD girl you should tarp off your entire room ;)

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
secret.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #31
New month! First poll is done and we will have a stripping sequence, I know there were complaints because of not knowing who the subject of the poll was. Next time I will make sure that is known, this time around though I just couldn't show who it is of because of spoilers. I want it to be a nice surprise.
For the progress done in the last week I did 80 renders bringing the count up to 534 then I also went to town on animations and that is now up to 32. Oh and these ones I am doing are hot as hell. A few I'm really happy with. Those 32 by the way are all lewd or featuring one of the girls. The transition or other style animations I normally save till near the end due to their complexity.
I also wrote a a sex scene during the week. Those typically take a bit due to their size. Just a few paragraphs left, but it is basically done.
I will also be adding a new tier that will offer custom render for said month. I will add this soon, but because it involves a fair bit of work, it will only be a small number that can grab it each month. A few notes on how this will work.
  • Feature 3 characters max.
  • 4k render or a resolution to fit your monitor if you have an ultrawide for instance. Just let me know the resolution you would like it in.
  • Most situations are fine, but I have the right to refuse the request if I am not comfortable with it. Obviously you would be refunded if that is the case.
  • These do take time, and i normally do them between scenes I am working on, so it may take a few days to receive it.
  • It is typically best to talk to me first before grabbing one of those spots to ensure I can do what you are asking for.
As always guys, stay awesome! Or frosty, because I watched Aliens again last night!
Thanks
Philly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My money in the stripping will go to Doc, but it can also be Gloria. But since is Philly i'm not sure of anything.
I've been know for taking foolish risks and making crazy bets. Damn, I was even tempted to bet that I would remove doc's animation from my signature and "wear" Kleo's sig for a week if it wasn't doc stripping.
However, on second thought I'm not sure if it would fit her character right now. I mean a proper striptease, with lapdance, sexy movementes and all. Also the fact that he didn't want to give out who it is even though we all now that doc's gonna get a lot of content is making me suspicious, it might be someone else. Who knows?

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I've been know for taking foolish risks and making crazy bets. Damn, I was even tempted to bet that I would remove doc's animation from my signature and "wear" Kleo's sig for a week if it wasn't doc stripping.
However, on second thought I'm not sure if it would fit her character right now. I mean a proper striptease, with lapdance, sexy movementes and all. Also the fact that he didn't want to give out who it is even though we all now that doc's gonna get a lot of content is making me suspicious, it might be someone else. Who knows?
I have a very good idea who it is....gonna be fun watching guys guess. We'll find out soon enough. :D

Reactions: Aristos
4.70 star(s) 410 Votes