BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Really doesn't look like a thing Doc would do but would be a great way to really introduce her sexual side.
If it's not her i would like to be Gloria just because "why not". But I would expect this scene coming from someone like Vic or Chandra.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I may be wrong, but so far i see Doc as someone too prudish to try doing a striptease, Gloria or Shanlon would be my main guesses for the next update. Ellen is down, temporarily i hope, and I doubt Jake will come closer to Victoria with the Redmoon soldier running around on Meredith's orders.

Unless Meredith is making Victoria do a striptease for her... :unsure: :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wow! every time I come to this thread... the stay the night song starts playin in my head.
All these wondrous bauties just singing in unison for the MC:
Are you gonna stay the night?
Doesn't mean we\re bound for life!
Oh o OO oo o O O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Regarding the speculation on who it could be stripping; Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a vote for patrons on a special renders set. It has nothing to do with the next update. Whether or not it fits the character is irrelevant. We've seen renders in the past that don't always match what we expect of some of the girls, not that there's anything wrong with that. The images are just a fun bonus for patrons, not necessarily tied to the story.
edit 2: Ignore all of this bullshit that I got from someone else. None of this came from me. Nope. Not at all. Last time I listen to that asshole :HideThePain::FacePalm:

Having said that, I think it's Gloria. The lingerie looks very similar to what she was wearing in some special renders a while back, and the body looks slender like hers.
wow! every time I come to this thread... the stay the night song starts playin in my head.
All these wondrous bauties just singing in unison for the MC:
Doesn't mean we\re bound for life!
Oh o OO oo o O O
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I need a Canto Forte album. I'm thinking something in the style of Frank Sinatra. Knowing what we do about Canto the name of the album is fairly obvious, and fits with that era... Bimbos & Dames :KEK:
edit: typo

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Regarding the speculation on who it could be stripping; Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a vote for patrons on a special renders set. It has nothing to do with the next update. Whether or not it fits the character is irrelevant. We've seen renders in the past that don't always match what we expect of some of the girls, not that there's anything wrong with that. The images are just a fun bonus for patrons, not necessarily tied to the story.

Having said that, I think it's Gloria. The lingerie looks very similar to what she was wearing in some special renders a while back, and the body looks slender like hers.

Now I need a Canto Forte album. I'm thinking something in the style of Frank Sinatra. Knowing what we do about Canto the name of the album is fairly obvious, and fits with that era... Bimbos & Dames :KEK:
Its in the game.

Reactions: Gods and MadMac-88

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
edit 2: Ignore all of this bullshit that I got from someone else. None of this came from me. Nope. Not at all. Last time I listen to that asshole :HideThePain::FacePalm:
sure dude :Kappa:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's hard to say who it is but I think you are right whoever it is she looks very slender petite :unsure: It would be nice to see more of this side to Gloria if it is her of course.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's hard to say who it is but I think you are right whoever it is she looks very slender petite :unsure: It would be nice to see more of this side to Gloria if it is her of course.
This is something I didn't seem to get by reading the Dev Update. Is the image shown there part of the stripping scene?
I say so because I understood that the poll had just finished and, having been approved by the patrons, Philly would start working on it afterwards. Therefore, I thought that the render shown there had nothing to do with the striptease.
If it's indeed a part of the scene I could have a very educated guess about who it is too :BootyTime:.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
As a big Deus Ex fan, this game feels especially wonderful. Futuristic stuff, when it is done rightly, is so damn interesting.

The thing I was not expecting though is the amount of high tier quality in the game. The music, sound effects, animations both in lewd scenes and in the other parts of the story. Seriously the transmitting animations between the scenes are so good.

Sadly I couldn't find my best girl yet, Abby seems like the best contender. Can't wait for more stuff with her. I couldn't get into to other characters that much. Hopefully my feelings either gets changed in future updates or at least some more good stuff with new characters happen haha.

If not no matter, just for the story alone this game is worth playing. And my she-devil Abby of course. :devilish:
Untitled.png
Well done, can't wait for next release!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
As a big Deus Ex fan, this game feels especially wonderful. Futuristic stuff, when it is done rightly, is so damn interesting.

The thing I was not expecting though is the amount of high tier quality in the game. The music, sound effects, animations both in lewd scenes and in the other parts of the story. Seriously the transmitting animations between the scenes are so good.

Sadly I couldn't find my best girl yet, Abby seems like the best contender. Can't wait for more stuff with her. I couldn't get into to other characters that much. Hopefully my feelings either gets changed in future updates or at least some more good stuff with new characters happen haha.

If not no matter, just for the story alone this game is worth playing. And my she-devil Abby of course. :devilish:
View attachment 539366
Well done, can't wait for next release!
The "she-devil" is indeed a temptation. :love:
Curious thing, i get the feeling that in my main playthrough i get the feeling Jake will end up alone. Things were tense with Victoria and i get the impression i may have to end up shoting at her in the future. :eek::oops::p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The "she-devil" is indeed a temptation. :love:
Curious thing, i get the feeling that in my main playthrough i get the feeling Jake will end up alone. Things were tense with Victoria and i get the impression i may have to end up shoting at her in the future. :eek::oops::p
I have Ellen as my main and Katie as my second.

I was going to do a Victoria playthrough until that scene in her apartment and I realised I really didn't like her and will probably kill her by the end of the game along with her boss.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I was going to do a Victoria playthrough until that scene in her apartment and I realised I really didn't like her and will probably kill her by the end of the game along with her boss.
Yep. The apartment scene was the pivotal point. My Jake doesn't like being double crossed. I warned her but since i didn't choose a more "diplomatic" aproach and saw her secret transfers she was also pretty angry and i doubt she will back down too from supporting Meredith. :unsure:

Later i will also do a Ellen playthrough since i like her quite a lot, plus she and Jake are already fuck buddies. :p

Reactions: Esp``

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

You can't stand some redheaded competition, huh? :cool:

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes