MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Not my fault if you don't understand proper firearms maintenance. Cleaning and oiling is a must.
Speechless.gif
If I don't understand proper firearms maintenance? I'm not even part of... :FacePalm: I understand actual firearms mai...:FacePalm: Guns aren't even what...:FacePalm: The Kleo Loin Pistol Club has the problem with sh.. I mean rusting because...:FacePalm: Forget it. You better hope your Katie score is high enough because the KLPC will need treatment for tetanus :LUL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 545108
If I don't understand proper firearms maintenance? I'm not even part of... :FacePalm: I understand actual firearms mai...:FacePalm: Guns aren't even what...:FacePalm: The Kleo Loin Pistol Club has the problem with sh.. I mean rusting because...:FacePalm: Forget it. You better hope your Katie score is high enough because the KLPC will need treatment for tetanus :LUL:
And here's me, exhausted on a Saturday evening after a very busy day, laughing like a maniac in front of my laptop.
Loin Pistol... :LOL:

BTW, I live in a country where we believe in our democracy's integrity :KEK: [funny to use this meme, because the guy's actually from my country] and therefore we don't allow weapons as freely as you, the protectors of individual rights do.
In other words, I don't know shit about pistols.
I get the cleaning and oiling part, but what if we do end up with a blockage?

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
ch6gloria13.jpg

Unlocked
Dev Update #32
Okay, my big secret scene is done and in the bag on all fronts, writing, animation and renders. Thank you for being patient on that one. Now its back to the normal schedule so expect more previews and such again.
I will upload the chapter 5 image catalog tomorrow for $20 and up tomorrow as well. It includes quite a few cut renders from last update so be on the lookout for that.
Now its been almost 2 months, about a week shy I think, but we are sitting at 599 renders with number 600 cooking while I am writing this. Along with that are now 39 animations! So, its already bigger than the last update and more to go. I suspect this ep will be comparable in size to 0.4.
I also want to thank everyone new that has joined in the last couple months on this crazy adventure. With your help I have reached the last goal I set being a new system. It will be a staged approach and I will pull the trigger on it most likely sometime next month.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I'm a patron as well. Lemme give this a shot. After 0.4, Philly did take a week vacation (he even joked that he never takes time off)...granted, he ended up taking a week off of his IRL job as well when he got back to play catchup. haha I'm assuming you may have known that though with the dev communications he puts out.

CoBD has now had 5 releases in 1 year...just a shade past a bi-monthly schedule that has generated this:

0.1- 587 new renders and 35 animations
0.2- 700+ new renders and 28 animations
0.3- 600+ new renders and 31 animations
0.4- 898 new renders and 40 animations
0.5- 600+ new renders and 29 animations

For those keeping score, that's 3,385 renders (on the low side) and 163 animations. This doesn't include 2 comics and tons of monthly patron content/custom renders.

This guy has a full time, IRL job....and works solo outside of some writing consulting and proofreading/beta testing. Its absolutely incredible considering the quality of the work.
Since Philly gave a render update, I figured it was timely to bring this one back since there was a concern about update size before. LOL

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
And here's me, exhausted on a Saturday evening after a very busy day, laughing like a maniac in front of my laptop.

BTW, I live in a country where we believe in our democracy's integrity :KEK: [funny to use this meme, because the guy's actually from my country] and therefore we don't allow weapons as freely as you, the protectors of individual rights do.
On an actual gun? Cleaning rod, or if it's really bad you may have to knock several small wood dowels down the barrel. If that doesn't work load it up and pull the trigger :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Blocked loin pistol? Katie is a doctor, I'm sure she knows how to do a prostate massage. Unfortunately, I don't think she's ready to clear it out using any of the good ol' fashioned methods yet. For that you'll have to visit Victoria. Avoid Shanlon. She's so pent up and horny she may take advantage of your condition and try to peg it out of you :eek:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Unlocked
Dev Update #32
Okay, my big secret scene is done and in the bag on all fronts, writing, animation and renders. Thank you for being patient on that one. Now its back to the normal schedule so expect more previews and such again.
I will upload the chapter 5 image catalog tomorrow for $20 and up tomorrow as well. It includes quite a few cut renders from last update so be on the lookout for that.
Now its been almost 2 months, about a week shy I think, but we are sitting at 599 renders with number 600 cooking while I am writing this. Along with that are now 39 animations! So, its already bigger than the last update and more to go. I suspect this ep will be comparable in size to 0.4.
I also want to thank everyone new that has joined in the last couple months on this crazy adventure. With your help I have reached the last goal I set being a new system. It will be a staged approach and I will pull the trigger on it most likely sometime next month.
As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
So the secret scene is with the android? :unsure:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Easy, just look down the barrel!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Easy, just look down the barrel!
Nah, I'm not flexible enough for that.

Now that you're here, it just dawned on me that Kleo must be super careful with the cleaning and oiling or he/she could suffer two blockages at once. Any member of the Loin Pistol Club would help with one of them, but as for the other one it could be trickier to deal with.
Maybe two members cooperating at the same time? I don't know how these things work :confused:

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Nah, I'm not flexible enough for that.

Now that you're here, it just dawned on me that Kleo must be super careful with the cleaning and oiling or he/she could suffer two blockages at once. Any member of the Loin Pistol Club would help with one of them, but as for the other one it could be trickier to deal with.
Maybe two members cooperating at the same time? I don't know how these things work :confused:
You may not know how these things work, but you seem awfully curious :sneaky:. Wherever timepants is sprinkling around this topic, seems to be taking effect.

Wait! Wherever timepants is sprinkling around this topic, seems to be taking effect... :oops:

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes