xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I was going to do a Victoria playthrough until that scene in her apartment and I realised I really didn't like her and will probably kill her by the end of the game along with her boss.
Her background and upbringing are still unknown ... during the shower scene, Meredith implies she raised her and hand-picked her as a candidate for augmentation. Maybe she's an orphan who lost her parents in the war or they got killed hell, they could've abandoned her and queen bitch raised little Vicky with all her "affection" in exchange for total obedience. Vic herself told Ellen she was adopted by a couple. And the money she saving is either backup for rainy days or for her adoptive parents.

After her encounter with the MC she starts doubting her boss and even hacks into her computer to find more about her true intentions. Plus, she's the face of the game ... IIRC, Philly stated Victoria was meant to be every dude's dream woman and she's popular, true men of culture will riot if she's easily discarded.:sneaky: I agree with u on the Meredith subject ... Stella can do the job, while the MC and his crew kill the Redmoon. But not until we tie her up to a chair and fuck Chandra in front of her.:devilish:

"Her with her long legs, big boobs, perfectly round arse .... what a bitch." A real freak in bed too:love: and u can't say she had surgery or implants #HATERZGONNAHATE :LOL:, I think every woman hates this kinda "bitch" like every dude hates on them billionaires that are drowning in pussy.

BabyYoda

Too cute I am
Mar 20, 2018
Victoria is first introduce in DoD with a little part. I doubt he has some really shade background till that point, but after that anything could have happended to her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Victoria is first introduce in DoD with a little part. I doubt he has some really shade background till that point, but after that anything could have happended to her.
Oh something will happen to her.

I'm thinking a hot, steamy scene with me and my in game lover with the body to die for ... Stella.

I'd love to blow Stella's load all over Vic.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I have Ellen as my main and Katie as my second.

I was going to do a Victoria playthrough until that scene in her apartment and I realised I really didn't like her and will probably kill her by the end of the game along with her boss.
Oh something will happen to her.

I'm thinking a hot, steamy scene with me and my in game lover with the body to die for ... Stella.

I'd love to blow Stella's load all over Vic.
I get the feeling, she's not the easiest going of gals and she did tried to stab you, but Vic is still shrouded in mystery, so maybe you can come around in fut... Wait, did you said you put Doc in the backburner? :unsure:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get the feeling, she's not the easiest going of gals and she did tried to stab you, but Vic is still shrouded in mystery, so maybe you can come around in fut... Wait, did you said you put Doc in the backburner? :unsure:
But .... Ellen.

I wouldn't say backburner though, I play 2 paths but I can only have 1 top girl and Ellen took it.

It wouldn't matter what Vid did now to try and redeem herself, her and her moon thing took Ellen. There can be no peace, only war.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods and M.Sato

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Seems like Qleaf is retiring.
Godspeed good sir for all the wonderful walkthroughs you have made.
I hope someone else will pick up where he left off on this walkthrough & the other games he made them for.

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The other option is :unsure: nothing really... :cautious: No, nothing, leave it alone! :mad: I don't want to think about it & you don't want to know! :oops: Truly, it's babyface MC. No other possibility ever! :censored: Please don't make me say it... :cry: :FacePalm: Fine...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE!!!!

In the future, cosmetic products are bound to contain intelligent nanoparticles that will leave your skin baby-butt smoth.
Besides, he's been hiding his face under a mask half of the time so his skin didn't have to endure the negative effects of sun and the elements. Our MC's a rugged, handsome fellow, you see!

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
IM-FUCKING-POSSIBLE!!!!

In the future, cosmetic products are bound to contain intelligent nanoparticles that will leave your skin baby-butt smoth.
Besides, he's been hiding his face under a mask half of the time so his skin didn't have to endure the negative effects of sun and the elements. Our MC's a rugged, handsome fellow, you see!
It's alright, it's aaaaaaaallright.
...and if we don't

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not only are you way wrong thinking you have a chance with my Stella, you are also stealing my joke...

I would challenge you to pistols at dawn but I don't own pistols and I can't shoot at all.

I hope you realise how lucky you are being spared from my wrath.

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes