TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Meredith has no votes and Sonja's fiend has only 2 less than SHANLON?! What the hell is wrong with people?!

The lack of love and total disrespect that poll shows for Shanlon angers Gloria.

View attachment 818906
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never knew how much I wanted this until now, they have a bit of a rough relationship and I can't think of any better way to make up :sneaky:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Meredith has no votes and Sonja's fiend has only 2 less than SHANLON?! What the hell is wrong with people?!

The lack of love and total disrespect that poll shows for Shanlon angers Gloria.

View attachment 818906
Oh boy! we aren't ready for a threesome with those two. Our CPU's would just go up in smoke if that happened.
Now that you put this idea in my mind I can't decide which threesome I'd like best: Ellen+Vicky / Shanlon+Gloria :(
(Chandy+Abby is a given; I'd be surprised if that's never an option)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

View attachment 818906
There is nothing wrong with them. It's called different taste.

Reactions: AlienEDM

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'd rather get cozy with Abby, so at least she's still in the running. Sasha deserves more of a slap upside the head...
Have to agree on that. Still wondering where the dev is going with her character. She is just a two bit bandit trying to get involved in a private war between greedy corporations, their mercenaries and some cyborgs, a "mutant" and one rogue merc.

Reactions: ename144

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Wrong, there can only ever be one correct taste and that is good taste. If it's different than good (i.e. not good), it's bad, ergo, BAD TASTE! What is wrong with people???
I could start to discuss with you know how taste is a completly subjective thing and that there is no such thing as BAD TASTE, but i'm not gonna waste my time with that. :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes