RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Sonja is not even considered a side character, huh? Feels bad, man. :cry:
Of course she is! Indeed, she's quite a relevant character in the plot.
As far as I'm concerned, my MC is really fond of her, will do anything in his power to assist her and wouldn't mind being a witness in her future wedding with Kleo :)
Any romantic or sexual relationship between Sonja and Jake died when they shoot that children. So i don't expect them to rekindle any old flame.
Now Sonja only has eyes to her weapon, to the changrin of Kleo. But it would be nice if she grow up past her strange obssession for stella. Well Kleo has her work cut out for her in this case. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
Dec 31, 2019
I couldn't disagree more with those wanting Sonja to end up with Kleo, she doesn't even seem that interested in her, could happen but I'd like a choice in that to go for her instead. I like her character and I know there's very little chance but I would love an ending for my MC with Sonja.

Also I'm happy that Sasha and Abby were ahead in that side girl pool, my favorite side girls as well. :)

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Damn I love this game, story has that Deus Ex feel to it. Honestly the best animations and characters I've ever seen. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

P.S can we get some closure on whether the futa girl is actually a futa irl or just in the vr

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question why is Carli there? Holy shit! Is this some kind of a easter egg or something? Or before Depraved Awakenings?

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Bought this game on Steam, and played. Then bought DA and played.

First- You are over the top awesome! I know people probably have said much the same, but it never hurts to hear/read it again. I originally played your newest game, first of any of the adult Video Novel type games, and sadly for most of them, I am judging the others by your as yet uncompleted masterpiece. I love the setting. I love the art and rendering for the fun! I love the Story. I also loved Depraved Awakening, and while I have to go back and play both of these through several more times, I wanted to compliment your work.

Second-You definitely are on to something massive here, and I plan to invest in every chapter you produce. Since I started on Steam I guess I will continue it there as well.

Third and most important really- I like that you are not doing a repeat of your older story in the new one. Much as I like some of the other author's works, some of them, even the most famous of them (looking at Dr. PinkCake here) could learn from you.. After playing his games, I sadly see him returning to same old story in his new work as his already finished work.

In any case, I give you 10/10 on story, art and fun, with a great setting. Good luck!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Third and most important really- I like that you are not doing a repeat of your older story in the new one. Much as I like some of the other author's works, some of them, even the most famous of them (looking at Dr. PinkCake here) could learn from you.. After playing his games, I sadly see him returning to same old story in his new work as his already finished work.
Funny you should say that. Philly and his first game DA was what inspired DPC to create his first game AL in the first place. And they know each other, at least in cyber if not in real life.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes