fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Dev Update #61
And another good week. Great to be back in full swing! I'll keep this one short since I want to start customs soon :p
Sitting at 812 renders, and 48 animations with another 5 on the docket waiting to be rendered off. More writing done consistently all week as well.
As I said above I will be starting the custom renders very shortly. Probably do a decent sized set, so expect those most likely Monday.
I am not sure what else to say :p Oh I know!
As always stay awesome!
Philly
i dont wanna be rude but it pisses me off when he said "I am not sure what else to say" How about the release date? Or how close are we to the release? Again not meant to be rude but cmon :D

Jun 21, 2020
i dont wanna be rude but it pisses me off when he said "I am not sure what else to say" How about the release date? Or how close are we to the release? Again not meant to be rude but cmon :D
Are you a patron? If yes, then you can be pissed off. Go complain on Patreon. Are you pirating his game? Yes? Then you shouldn't feel so entitled. Be happy you're playing his game without paying for it.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
i dont wanna be rude but it pisses me off when he said "I am not sure what else to say" How about the release date? Or how close are we to the release?
Relax, it's Philly we talking about. He's not like some certain scammers to let his fans wait for years for a damn update just to constantly postpone it due to "development" difficulties.

Search the thread, he had some personal issues but the update is coming. I guess he'll release it this month or the first 2 weeks of the next month. We have some serious shit to look forward to this update, so stick around and wait patiently, it's gonna be worth it.;)

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Relax, it's Philly we talking about. He's not like some certain scammers to let his fans wait for years for a damn update just to constantly postpone it due to "development" difficulties.

Search the thread, he had some personal issues but the update is coming. I guess he'll release it this month or the first 2 weeks of the next month. We have some serious shit to look forward to this update, so stick around and wait patiently, it's gonna be worth it.;)
yeah i know sorry i leashed out a little :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

More likely next month because of the house move. He didn't mentioned anything about a release date in the latest update.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I have a question. Who is this girl and how do I unlock all the other Venus scene?
View attachment 824284
This girl is Kleo Love Xavier. You will unlock this scene on the Chapter 1, after the party event. You must choose sleep alone and not have sex with any of the girls. Sam will offer you VR Sex and you must accept it.
To unlock the other scene from Venus you must choose Slut Venus version.

In all case, download the walkthough on the first page to see how to unlock all scenes.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

The price has come down...its only $149 now. Quite a bit of custom work goes into it in order to make it work in game as well. Just to give an appreciation for the sheer cost of assets to do this shit. Haha

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
This girl is Kleo Love Xavier. You will unlock this scene on the Chapter 1, after the party event. You must choose sleep alone and not have sex with any of the girls. Sam will offer you VR Sex and you must accept it.
To unlock the other scene from Venus you must choose Slut Venus version.

In all case, download the walkthough on the first page to see how to unlock all scenes.
Thank you. I know about the walkthrough but I figure it will be quicker to just ask.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hehe...was about to ask if AlienEDM never watched Mad Max before. :p
I watched Mad Max, but, I never paid any attention to Max's car. It is all cover by dust and rusty.:p:D:D:LOL::LOL:In all case,in my opinion, I think the Dodge M4S would it more as the MC's car in COBD.
dodge-m4s-the-wraith.jpg

Last edited:

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have changed my PC for now , so i need to play from start , so where i check with save files ? i have already checked in "Renpy" folder in App data . Has this game save folder name is different. ?!

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes