AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

The price has come down...its only $149 now. Quite a bit of custom work goes into it in order to make it work in game as well. Just to give an appreciation for the sheer cost of assets to do this shit. Haha
This models Quadra, from Cyberpunk 2077, is more cheap that Mad Max Interceptor. $60.99

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This models Quadra, from Cyberpunk 2077, is more cheap that Mad Max Interceptor. $60.99

i prefer the one in the trailers. is very Op looking.
(I mean that one in 3d is not the fully upgraded car in Cyberpunk, look for more screenshots xD)

in any case ... look this mad max in cyberpunk xd

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That character no longer exists, at least not in my game. It hasn't been seen since January. For example, below is a scene from Chapter 5. Wait. Before any of you check that out, many may need a reference or a reminder. Here's how this saga began 8 long months ago:

Agent McFly hits 88mph
We did it, Doc!

Now that you are up to speed, here's a scene from Chapter 5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I bow to your genius :love::ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MadMac-88

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

This Quadra model, from Cyberpunk 2077, is even more cheaper: $10.00

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm two hours in and god, this game is good! I did not expect to like this dince I didn't like Depraved Awakening, but fuck.
Ya that was my feeling, too - I thought Depraved Awakening was incredibly mediocre, so I had middling expectations going into this one, but this one is honestly just as good as Being A DIK if not better. I find myself checking this thread just as often as any others I monitor for news. :)

kden

Jan 30, 2019
Does the Dragon from Depraved Awakening make a come back in this game? She was just so badass and shit that I would love to die fucking her.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Does the Dragon from Depraved Awakening make a come back in this game? She was just so badass and shit that I would love to die fucking her.
Not really. There is just a easter egg with her character model in the game.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Who have full gallery?
The walkthrough mod adds a cheats menu that can be used to unlock the replays and extra pictures. If you're on mobile, let me know and I can send you a persistent file with them unlocked. (I'll send a PC version of the persistent file but I'm pretty sure it works fine on mobile.)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Found this great image of Chandra during yet another playthrough. She has the best expressions and always knows the perfect thing to say.

View attachment 826058

She's the best!
I hope we get more of those two Abby really cleans up well when she ain't wasted :p after the drama of what's about to go down with Gloria I'd hope our MC seeks them out at some point to help relieve that tension.

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes