Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question Ellen's still alive after she falls what happens next? I don't want to spoil but the MC should pick one of the girls like Katie she's sweet she loves the MC i hope there's more like A Continuation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
What is Al? Like an android? So Carli is like an Al only in the game? But she's not real? Damn i wish she was real and possible romance option *Sorry MC of DA* haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have a question Ellen's still alive after she falls what happens next? I don't want to spoil but the MC should pick one of the girls like Katie she's sweet she loves the MC i hope there's more like A Continuation?
Keep playing, this is answered in chapter 7.
What is Al? Like an android? So Carli is like an Al only in the game? But she's not real? Damn i wish she was real and possible romance option *Sorry MC of DA* haha
AI: artificial intelligence. Also Cogito, ergo sum. :unsure: :p
She was just a easter egg from the previous game. Don't expect to see her again.
Is there any chance for Chandra to be a Romance Option? What about her Devil friend?
Chandra is already one, it only depends on your choices. No scene with Abby so far but we can hope.

ps: you can edit posts instead of triple posting. :cool:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
AI=Artificial Intelligence. Carly is an AI in the game, created by Kleo Love Xavier, however, she is original from the game Depraved Awakening. She is on the cameo situation in City of Broken Dreamers

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Is there any chance for Chandra to be a Romance Option?
She's definitely listed as one which is encouraging, she's my 1a with Katie in the 1b slot. :D
So far in the game Chandra's "romance" is more like casual FWB, but hoping it develops more into a legit romance in future episodes. Gotta wait and see what Mr Philly has in store for us.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Chandra will probably lead to some kind of compromising really hot sex scenes with her mother [...]
Abby definitely should be explored....
FuckingAces!.jpg

As much as Chandra has teased us with some type of sexual encounter with her mother (her getting fucked in front of Meredith, MC fucking Meredith, etc.) it would be disappointing if we don't at least get some special renders with those two... Or if we're really lucky, an endgame bonus!

And yes! Abby needs to be explored... along with Chandra in a threesome!

she is equipped perfectly with those horns!
abby_thanks.jpg

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
View attachment 827861

As much as Chandra has teased us with some type of sexual encounter with her mother (her getting fucked in front of Meredith, MC fucking Meredith, etc.) it would be disappointing if we don't at least get some special renders with those two... Or if we're really lucky, an endgame bonus!

View attachment 827862
wisdom he speeks... Abby must be a main LI

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
it would be disappointing if we don't at least get some special renders with those two...
You never know something like that would be more likely than being in the actual game itself. There are so many possibilities with pairings I'm sure it's crossed some minds, personally I'd like to see some Chandra, Abby and Sasha :love: now that's some positivity for you. :p

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
View attachment 827861

View attachment 827862
I hope Mr.Developer add Abby romance sex scenes or romance option that would be great

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I like my sexy demon ladies like anyone else but with all the "Milcher" discrimination going on in CoBD I get the feeling Abby might resent it because she has been called that by fundamentalist bigots before.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'll bet you get this. I personally would like just Chandra, but the writing is on the wall for a threesome opportunity for sure. :)
I imagine we'll also have the opportunity to make sure Chandra's mom knows MC is doing Chandra. Chandra seems to want her to know it, too, lol.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'll bet you get this. I personally would like just Chandra, but the writing is on the wall for a threesome opportunity for sure. :)
I imagine we'll also have the opportunity to make sure Chandra's mom knows MC is doing Chandra. Chandra seems to want her to know it, too, lol.
I don't think Chandra would want this. She may joke about it with Jake but she knows her mother well enough to not pull this kind of bullshit with Meredith.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
If was for me to choose, I think the MC deserve a car like that. Of course, it is not so aggressive like the Mad Max Interceptor, but this one is supernatural. The Wraith.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MadMac-88
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes