ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Abby definitely should be explored.... she is equipped perfectly with those horns!
For the life of me I will never understand the fascination with Abby. At least Sasha has a distinctive look. Abby... has dainty horns?

I don't even dislike Abby, but the game already has so many more interesting (and attractive) girls we could be spending time with.

Takes all sort to make a fanbase, I suppose.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
For the life of me I will never understand the fascination with Abby. At least Sasha has a distinctive look. Abby... has dainty horns?

I don't even dislike Abby, but the game already has so many more interesting (and attractive) girls we could be spending time with.

Takes all sort to make a fanbase, I suppose.
I feel this way about Victoria. Everything about her is fake and unattractive to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I feel this way about Victoria. Everything about her is fake and unattractive to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Everything about Victoria is fake? How could you say that? She is a misterious person and we do not even known her true story. Just because she is playing her role, that means she is fake? Man, I think is premature to say anything about any character in the game, because Philly is full of surprises.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Everything about Victoria is fake? How could you say that? She is a misterious person and we do not even known her true story. Just because she is playing her role, that means she is fake? Man, I think is premature to say anything about any character in the game, because Philly is full of surprises.
Her whole purpose is to be fake, it's literally what she was enhanced to be.

She is whatever her boss needs her to be to get her job done.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She is a corporate spy. Being fake is her job. Even Jake point that out in the game.
Also the game is already in the middle point, there is nothing premature in already having insights about characters by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Her whole purpose is to be fake, it's literally what she was enhanced to be.

She is whatever her boss needs her to be to get her job done.
She is a corporate spy. Being fake is her job. Even Jake point that out in the game.
Also the game is already in the middle point, there is nothing premature in already having insights about characters by now.
Whatever you guys says. Everyone has the right to give opinions about the characters and the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whatever you guys says. Everyone has the right to give opinions about the characters and the game.
Nobody said you couldn't share your opinion but this is a public forum and people will point out flaws in that opinion.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Who is a virgin in this game?
There are a lot of characters in the game who haven't had sex yet.
For example, these two.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or this one.

Here we are probably getting closer to what you wanted to know. Although she belong to the same category.

And here's something for you. Just make sure your head lasts.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Who is a virgin in this game?
blunt answer -> many of its players

game-related answer -> Maybe Gloria but I wouldn't be sure after her talk with Katie, she was living with some rommates for some time so she could have finally done it at some point.
EDIT.- Yeah, I forgot Venus. You can be her (its?) first, in fact you're demanded to be although you can refuse

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

game-related answer -> Maybe Gloria but I wouldn't be sure after her talk with Katie, she was living with some rommates for some time so she could have finally done it at some point.
EDIT.- Yeah, I forgot Venus. You can be her (its?) first, in fact you're demanded to be although you can refuse
Gloria´s first time ended with GDS awakening incident.

Roommates were couple, and she always fled when she felt their passion.

Of course, I can't be 100% sure, but I'd bet she had more important things to do than sex.
For example, to survive.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Of course, I can't be 100% sure, but I'd bet she had more important things to do than sex.
For example, to survive.
She was living pretty normally for a while. She was due to meet her friends in a club so it wasn't like she was living completely off the grid away from the general public.

It wasn't until they started hunting her that she went into hiding.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Gloria´s first time ended with GDS awakening incident.

Roommates were couple, and she always fled when she felt their passion.

For example, to survive.
Her first time started with her GDS awakening incident, so things didn't reach to the moment of truth. And considering her akwardness when she tells Katie how she can feel the passion too, I'm guessing she learned when to flee... but maybe after some initial experimentation. That's just my take on it, obviously, I could be totally wrong.

Also, been on the hide and fighting for survival doesn't exclude some release every now and then. She's been working on a cafe after being kicked out of home so she was having a relatively normal life even after the inicident which was about 2 years ago. It seems the hunt for her only got serious very recently.

EDIT.- So yeah, chances are she's not virgin. We just disagree on when she lost it

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
For now but it doesn't mean to say she will always be how she is I feel romancing Vic will change her ways and I feel there are already signs that she is changing but I'd still be on guard around her.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah as pointed out after you said we shouldn't be giving any... :rolleyes:

Hehehe
I wouldn't even put my hand in the fire for Venus. Who knows if her creator didn't do a test drive herself before meeting Jake that evening. After all Venus needs to work not only with men. :LOL::LOL:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes