SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Meh,i will wait for it to completed.Thanks to the people who respond:)
Not a bad call. I'm personally doing that with BeADIK and would have done that with this game had I known how good it was and not played for a few hours on end before finally quitting.

Reactions: Genji

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Le Pew moskyx Yea ik it was one my msgs that vanished and honestly I think when I check back later all your posts and mine could also do the same magic trick :ROFLMAO:!
But great game nonetheless so can't make us 'not' talk about that.

Reactions: MadMac-88

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Le Pew moskyx Yea ik it was one my msgs that 'vanished' and honestly I think when I check back later all your posts and mine could also do the same magic trick :ROFLMAO:!
I'm well aware my post will be deleted, it won't be the first of this kind. But at least some people will see the complain. Someone has put a target on MacMan-88 for whatever reasons and this is getting ridiculous, his posts were totally on-topic, as well as creative. The kind that could fuel up the thread in a good way.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
Well I don't wanna be the whiny kid on the street, but citing a proper cause for such an action would be the least that we'd want.
his posts were totally on-topic
Back on 'topic', kudos MacMan-88 for that totally crazy but yet completely sane(well shit, I just described Chandra without realising :LOL: ) scene b/w Chandra and Meredith. Even tho cucking is not my thing, I can see the MC considering it just to spite Meredith.

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Did I miss seeing yet another amusing Mac post before it was nuked?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit - Thought I was in OT. Post can stay until it gets banished to the shadow realm I guess. It does at times feel like the creative posts that would bring traffic and comments to this thread get quickly removed. This thread obviously doesn't make money for Philly directly but many do try things on this site and if they like them head over to pledge. Would be nice if quality posts were left for people to react to and bring this thread up the comment lists.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I feel this way about Victoria. Everything about her is fake and unattractive to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, she is a character in a fictional story, rendered in 3DCG and speaking words written for her by a ve-he-ry talented individual ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This game is awesome, the story is solid and the graphics are outstanding. However this is not the place to talk about it anymore.
Wow. More game-related posts deleted. This is just incredible. Someone is getting a powertrip with this thread
Le Pew moskyx Yea ik it was one my msgs that vanished and honestly I think when I check back later all your posts and mine could also do the same magic trick :ROFLMAO:!
I'm well aware my post will be deleted, it won't be the first of this kind. But at least some people will see the complain. Someone has put a target on MacMan-88 for whatever reasons and this is getting ridiculous, his posts were totally on-topic, as well as creative. The kind that could fuel up the thread in a good way.
It's a disgrace. Honestly, I have no words. A real powertrip, some people are targetted and this mods do whatever they want to because they can.
Those posts were not off-topic at all. They were not off-topic.
Off-topic those messages? No. Non. Nein. Niet. Iie.
Someone's embarrassing themselves, and it's not the people who wrote those posts.

429 pages suggests it's not that tough to discuss this game.
Ignatz, you didn't read the posts that were deleted. They were on-topic, they were imaginative and funny as fuck. Please, don't be sarcastic about this.
There was a time when you were around more often and you were a hilarious guy. Now it wouldn't be allowed. You just couldn't. Show some empathy, I beg you.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Over my time on this site I have had a few posts deleted. I inquired discretely and was answered discretely. There were one or two I could quibble with (what some might have considered hilarious - thanks for that, Aristos), but overall, I could see the moderator's point.

As my post count suggests, it did not materially impact my ability to comment across a variety of threads.

Eating up thread space to complain about it only begs to have more posts deleted. Inquire of the admins/mods for reasons. Agree or disagree, but ultimately move on. Or, alternatively, create a separate thread about post deletions, then all these comments would be "on topic".

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes