MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017

Dev Update #62
It is starting to hit that point where things are coming together! Again a good week, I went back and actually re-rendered one small scene since I was not happy with it but past that the rest is looking good.
So with the removal of the redone scene there are currently 881 renders, then along with that 52 animations with one currently running and another three created and just waiting for a window to be rendered out. Also wrote out three full scenes this week with more on the way.
Don't expect a giant number difference next week. I have begun creating the most complex scene yet in the game so each render is far more work than on average. Also I want to add a good deal of animations and such which will eat up a lot of render time freeing me to work on the build proper.
Oh, and the battery on my laptop that I use for post work decided it wanted to swell up! So, that was fun :p Managed to remove it and get a new one this week, so was just a nice scare to keep me on my feet lol.
As always, stay awesome!
Philly
Looks like the MC is in an abandoned factory/warehouse. Maybe that's Bolter territory and part of The Pit? Assuming Sasha is succesful in her lingerie-clad snatch & grab of Gloria, that could be where they've taken her. The gangers better pray the Redmoon won't show up there as well. Redmoon, Henry, Gloria, MC with his super ammo (y'all did pick that up, right?)... Those pathetic fucks will be reduced to prime ass discharge. /Chandra-speak
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Absolutely a smear on the wall... yeah MC has some heavy artillery that might cause old Red Moon to need a tune up after. Plus, since they picked up some nano goo in the hospital, there might be a chance to patch Henry up some, which would make him a Prime Ass Fucker (Chandra speak)
I want a scene where Henry has Betty and Venus take care of him while semi unconscious and wake up in a bed all pampered and stuff... good karma for good people...

Reactions: MadMac-88

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Looks like the MC is in an abandoned factory/warehouse. Maybe that's Bolter territory and part of The Pit? Assuming Sasha is succesful in her lingerie-clad snatch & grab of Gloria, that could be where they've taken her. The gangers better pray the Redmoon won't show up there as well. Redmoon, Henry, Gloria, MC with his super ammo (y'all did pick that up, right?)... Those pathetic fucks will be reduced to prime ass discharge. /Chandra-speak
Kinda like how satire images in NLTs thread are 100% allowed and any of the high traffic threads are largely all drift and sidebar convos? LOL

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Played the recent v1.02 and completed . I need a gallery mod for all the scenes , i got only few scenes with my current flow.
Followed the gallery mod , i could not unlock all the scenes not involved.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys /...

Played the recent v1.02 and completed . I need a gallery mod for all the scenes , i got only few scenes with my current flow.
Followed the gallery mod , i could not unlock all the scenes not involved.
There is a current two mod thread in F95 zone with that purpose. Cheat Mod by Scrappy and Cheat Mod by 0x52. Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v1-02-scrappy.30754/
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-cheatmod-universal.30779/

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Dev Update #62
It is starting to hit that point where things are coming together! Again a good week, I went back and actually re-rendered one small scene since I was not happy with it but past that the rest is looking good.
So with the removal of the redone scene there are currently 881 renders, then along with that 52 animations with one currently running and another three created and just waiting for a window to be rendered out. Also wrote out three full scenes this week with more on the way.
Don't expect a giant number difference next week. I have begun creating the most complex scene yet in the game so each render is far more work than on average. Also I want to add a good deal of animations and such which will eat up a lot of render time freeing me to work on the build proper.
Oh, and the battery on my laptop that I use for post work decided it wanted to swell up! So, that was fun :p Managed to remove it and get a new one this week, so was just a nice scare to keep me on my feet lol.
As always, stay awesome!
Philly
Likely refers to the all out fight between all the factions converging to Gloria's father house..

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I'm still surprised that this game is only going to be two books - I'm in the process of my 3rd playthrough and at the end of Book One it still feels like so many characters have SO FAR to go in terms of development and that's a good thing - Philly has done such a nice job writing this. I'll be sad that it only goes two books. Feels like it could easily be 3-4.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
trying to enact Vic's plan but when trying to sedate Gloria she blasts MC and then terrible trio goes to hospital where they are spotted by those who MC and Henry gave scare when they retrieved that geek and after rescuing Ellen MC goes to get bigger guns and there he confronts that biker girl and after that gets call from Chandra so totally skipping Vic's content. Vic's points are high enuf and as said plan was accepted so no idea what's wrong.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
trying to enact Vic's plan but when trying to sedate Gloria she blasts MC and then terrible trio goes to hospital where they are spotted by those who MC and Henry gave scare when they retrieved that geek and after rescuing Ellen MC goes to get bigger guns and there he confronts that biker girl and after that gets call from Chandra so totally skipping Vic's content. Vic's points are high enuf and as said plan was accepted so no idea what's wrong.
That's because you must've disabled the bug back in Chapter 3, you should've left it alone. Also, don't expect to get a sex scene with Victoria after enacting that plan (once you go back and leave the bug). You can only see a lewd scene with Victoria, Meredith, and a mystery lady.

One other thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's because you must've disabled the bug back in Chapter 3, you should've left it alone.
well wt is slightly confusing then since 2 if instances stating vic points needed and 2 vic nices. oh well I'll play from ch3 save onwards just to see that scene with mc.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
well wt is slightly confusing then since 2 if instances stating vic points needed and 2 vic nices. oh well I'll play from ch3 save onwards just to see that scene with mc.
The fan made walkthrough wasn't retroactively updated on the older chapter. It notes the bug decision, but there was no effect on gameplay at the time. Philly created a Book 1 gameplay walkthrough that resembles an old school Nintendo Power....complete with art and dev comments. Its available for purchase on steam or available to higher patreon tiers (forget the amount off the top of my head)

Reactions: Real Kreten

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
The fan made walkthrough wasn't retroactively updated on the older chapter. It notes the bug decision, but there was no effect on gameplay at the time. Philly created a Book 1 gameplay walkthrough that resembles an old school Nintendo Power....complete with art and dev comments. Its available for purchase on steam or available to higher patreon tiers (forget the amount off the top of my head)
It's only like $1-2 extra on Steam. I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes