BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Over my time on this site I have had a few posts deleted. I inquired discretely and was answered discretely. There were one or two I could quibble with (what some might have considered hilarious - thanks for that, Aristos), but overall, I could see the moderator's point.

As my post count suggests, it did not materially impact my ability to comment across a variety of threads.

Eating up thread space to complain about it only begs to have more posts deleted. Inquire of the admins/mods for reasons. Agree or disagree, but ultimately move on. Or, alternatively, create a separate thread about post deletions, then all these comments would be "on topic".
I've had my fair share too....out of respect for my boy Philly, I pretty much just leave this thread alone anymore as far as shenanigans go.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I have had some (3) listed as trolling. I do not agree, but am certainly not quibbling. PhillyGames is straightup amazing. I may have been critical of a protege's project, and praising PG at same time, so I take my trolling deletes.

Reactions: MadMac-88

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Well boys, you've had your moment to throw your tantrums, let's get back to the topic now and take any complaints about moderation elsewhere.
Yes, back to the topic. Which is the game this thread is for, City of Broken Dreamers, and the subtopic of Chandra & Meredith.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel this post is unequivocally on-topic. It is about City of Broken Dreamers and contains Chandra and Meredith, both of whom are featured in the game, City of Broken Dreamers. Everyone should feel free to discuss the above scenario if they so wish.

note: A mod edited this post. He/She/It put the images in spoilers. It would've been nice to know about that new rule. Is that enforced everywhere? Of course not.

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Yes, back to the topic. Which is the game this thread is for, City of Broken Dreamers, and the subtopic of Chandra & Meredith.

I feel this post is unequivocally on-topic. It is about City of Broken Dreamers and contains Chandra and Meredith, both of whom are featured in the game, City of Broken Dreamers. Everyone should feel free to discuss the above scenario if they so wish.
Brave man who dares cross pirate jeebuses. LOL

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
So Meredith...... I totally think I could pleasure myself a long time on her skanky ass,,,, daughter included Abby added.... just sayin.,
No clue how it would play out, but I wouldn't ever put it by Philly to do some random fan service type stuff at the end of a game (that isn't canon anyway). He pretty much did that with the dragon in DA since it was a frequent request.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

note: A mod edited this post. He/She/It put the images in spoilers. It would've been nice to know about that new rule. Is that enforced everywhere? Of course not.
I'm not worried about incest(aka 3-some with them both, if that's actually considered as such) because I really hate that Meredith bitch. I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. The only one allowed to fuck her is Kleo, of course only is she has the stomach to dick such a nasty human being. EDIT: And Henry of course! But he and Katie are the best people in the game so he'd probably despise her even more than I do.
However, the scenario depicted in your fantastic pic would totally make my pp hard and wet. Mmm maybe not wet, but definitely hard and ready for action. Needless to say, close-ups of Meredith biting her lips and frigging her pussy would be greatly appreciated. If we are on a high depravaty path I'm sure Philly could come up with something memorable :sneaky:

Brave man who dares cross pirate jeebuses. LOL
I have no fucking clue what jeebus means, but I couldn't agree more :KEK:

Last edited:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I'm not worried about incest(aka 3-some with them both, if that's actually considered as such) because I really hate that Meredith bitch. I wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. The only one allowed to fuck her is Kleo, of course only is she has the stomach to dick such a nasty human being. EDIT: And Henry of course! But he and Katie are the best people in the game so he'd probably despise her even more than I do.
However, the scenario depicted in your fantastic pic would totally make my pp hard and wet. Mmm maybe not wet, but definitely hard and ready for action. Needless to say, close-ups of Meredith biting her lips and frigging her pussy would be greatly appreciated. If we are on a high depravaty path I'm sure Philly could come up with something memorable :sneaky:

I have no fucking clue what jeebus means, but I couldn't agree more :KEK:
Jeebus = a goofy way of saying Jesus. :D The moderator gods if you will.

Reactions: Aristos and Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I had avoided a somewhat incest route PG had in DA, but I think Meredith would be Prime for a few reasons...
1-total revenge plowing of her ass.... for the following
A-PTDS moment she gave you and Sonja
B-Sending you on this current mission.
C-Chandra and Abby need that satisfaction of having you plow her, then choosing them over her.
D-Oddly I am sympathetic to Victoria, and I think she would enjoy you with a forced anal savaging of Meredith.
2-MILF factor. I like MILFs, and since Betty appears infatuated with our resident Supersoldier, she is probably off the table. Granted I think our intrepid news anchor BITCH in Chief will be on the table, and cucking Alexis would be great, I think Meredith is more immediate.
3-Dual use of Meredith against her will WITH Sonja, could indeed add flavor... with Chandra helping, even more juicy. With Ellen added... WHOLE new level of vengeance.... not that I have anger issues or anything. I love women, but can get behind a good grudge fuck when it promotes the story.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I had avoided a somewhat incest route PG had in DA, but I think Meredith would be Prime for a few reasons...
C-Chandra and Abby need that satisfaction of having you plow her, then choosing them over her.
D-Oddly I am sympathetic to Victoria, and I think she would enjoy you with a forced anal savaging of Meredith.
2-MILF factor. I like MILFs, and since Betty appears infatuated with our resident Supersoldier, she is probably off the table. Granted I think our intrepid news anchor BITCH in Chief will be on the table, and cucking Alexis would be great, I think Meredith is more immediate.
3-Dual use of Meredith against her will WITH Sonja, could indeed add flavor... with Chandra helping, even more juicy. With Ellen added... WHOLE new level of vengeance.... not that I have anger issues or anything. I love women, but can get behind a good grudge fuck when it promotes the story.
3. you forgot Victoria watching the video stream at her apartment

Reactions: F1_V10 and Arigon

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I will quote you, you know just in case somebody missed last dozen posts here where you repeat same request. Just in case, you know... :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #62
It is starting to hit that point where things are coming together! Again a good week, I went back and actually re-rendered one small scene since I was not happy with it but past that the rest is looking good.
So with the removal of the redone scene there are currently 881 renders, then along with that 52 animations with one currently running and another three created and just waiting for a window to be rendered out. Also wrote out three full scenes this week with more on the way.
Don't expect a giant number difference next week. I have begun creating the most complex scene yet in the game so each render is far more work than on average. Also I want to add a good deal of animations and such which will eat up a lot of render time freeing me to work on the build proper.
Oh, and the battery on my laptop that I use for post work decided it wanted to swell up! So, that was fun :p Managed to remove it and get a new one this week, so was just a nice scare to keep me on my feet lol.
As always, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #62
It is starting to hit that point where things are coming together! Again a good week, I went back and actually re-rendered one small scene since I was not happy with it but past that the rest is looking good.
So with the removal of the redone scene there are currently 881 renders, then along with that 52 animations with one currently running and another three created and just waiting for a window to be rendered out. Also wrote out three full scenes this week with more on the way.
Don't expect a giant number difference next week. I have begun creating the most complex scene yet in the game so each render is far more work than on average. Also I want to add a good deal of animations and such which will eat up a lot of render time freeing me to work on the build proper.
Oh, and the battery on my laptop that I use for post work decided it wanted to swell up! So, that was fun :p Managed to remove it and get a new one this week, so was just a nice scare to keep me on my feet lol.
As always, stay awesome!
Philly
On the downside, it sounds like there's still substantial work to be done. On the up side, Philly's animations tend to vary between gorgeous and jaw-dropping, so I trust the wait will be worth it.

I am curious to see what this super-complex scene will be.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
On the downside, it sounds like there's still substantial work to be done. On the up side, Philly's animations tend to vary between gorgeous and jaw-dropping, so I trust the wait will be worth it.

I am curious to see what this super-complex scene will be.
Probably the conclussion to the cliffhanger! Looot of players converging on Gloria :)

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes