perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Can't wait for the next update, my favourite on the site so far :)
Did you make that Fan Sig? Beautiful work for sure. Kudos to you if you did, and if you didn't kudos to the artist who did. Grab yourself some kudos for posting it too....:p

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
since this game is in an advanced stage of development, what do you think will be the next genre Philly will work with? Urban fantasy?
Ok, so you think barely at the half way point after more than 1.5 years in can be considered an advanced stage of development?

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
since this game is in an advanced stage of development, what do you think will be the next genre Philly will work with? Urban fantasy?
I don't know why you're catching flak for such a sensible statement and question. With the release of the next chapter we'll be passed the halfway point. I'd consider that to be an advanced stage of development. Philly is also already contemplating his next game.

In the Q&A session he did a few months ago, Philly said he's leaning towards more sci-fi with his next game. Possibly something in space, but a grounded/realistic take on it, and no weird alien creatures to fuck or get fucked by. Other thing he said he was thinking of is an Indiana Jones-type adventure mixed with some Lovercraftian elements.

I'm really hoping for the latter. That would be something we haven't seen before in "adult visual novels", and I'm certain it would be amazing with Philly as developer and writer. Throw some Indy and Lovecraft together and you get... Montana Bones and the Mountains of Lewdness. Ok, maybe something that sounds a bit more serious.

Btw, new Treasure of Nadia today, guys.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Did you make that Fan Sig? Beautiful work for sure. Kudos to you if you did, and if you didn't kudos to the artist who did. Grab yourself some kudos for posting it too....:p
It was made by Eikichi. They did some more which are just as good… if one can look past the obvious flaw of them not featuring Chandra, of course.

Last edited:

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Possibly something in space, but a grounded/realistic take on it, and no weird alien creatures to fuck or get fucked by. Other thing he said he was thinking of is an Indiana Jones-type adventure mixed with some Lovercraftian elements.
Both of them sound very interesting for a next project. I could see Philly pulling off some great things in either of those settings so I can't really say I would prefer one to the other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was made by Eikichi. They did some more which are just as good… if one can look past the obvious flaw of them not featuring Chandra, of course.
Yeah the signatures are truly amazing, more plaudits to Eikichi. Overlooking the flaw of not featuring Chandra is something I struggle with every time I start a different game on here...

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Extract, copy the extracted and paste to City of Broken Dreamers folder. Simple that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finally got vic's scene with mc but it was unsatisfactory so went back to normal route. made a savw in that case thar path gets relevant again.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #63
Okay more and more keeps getting done. Though this week I was held up by more admin type stuff which had to be addressed along with this scene being a bit insane as stated last week but it is going lol.
So right now at 931 renders, I don't expect that many more. There are also 56 animations rendered out, one currently running, and there will be a few more ones to do.
Next week will be very much focused on writing and putting things together.
My apologies that this one is taking longer than usual.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #63
Okay more and more keeps getting done. Though this week I was held up by more admin type stuff which had to be addressed along with this scene being a bit insane as stated last week but it is going lol.
So right now at 931 renders, I don't expect that many more. There are also 56 animations rendered out, one currently running, and there will be a few more ones to do.
Philly
Like last week, sounds promising but still a ways off.

Interesting image. It's pretty strong evidence the complex scene is indeed the big brouhaha at Gloria's home. The ghost's helmet suggests this might be outside, and I notice his gun seems to have a very Halo-esque HUD on it.

Definitely eager to see how this goes down. (Sigh) Back to waiting.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Like last week, sounds promising but still a ways off.

Interesting image. It's pretty strong evidence the complex scene is indeed the big brouhaha at Gloria's home. The ghost's helmet suggests this might be outside, and I notice his gun seems to have a very Halo-esque HUD on it.

Definitely eager to see how this goes down. (Sigh) Back to waiting.
That isn't a HUD. That is a rail sight. It allows the user to mount scopes etc onto it. The HUD would probably be inside the mask. Almost like Iron Man uses to identify objects and calculate distances or communicate with Pepper etc.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That isn't a HUD. That is a rail sight. It allows the user to mount scopes etc onto it. The HUD would probably be inside the mask. Almost like Iron Man uses to identify objects and calculate distances or communicate with Pepper etc.
I meant the blue-green shot counter on the back of the rifle. You can just barely see it reflected on his helmet.

EDIT:
shot-counter_preview.jpg

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

Dev Update #63
Philly
I am just curious why the MC always use light armor and basic weapon without attachments? We are talking about year of 2077, where is the advanced heavy armors and technological weapons? Is the MC out of money to buy some good equipaments?

Reactions: nimaprince
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes