xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
We have already seen The Dragon :)
We didn't see her "in action" tho. Carli is an AI in COBD and she fucks the MC, I would love to see the ladies I mentioned in my post fucking the MC too, why settle for just a cameo appearance when they can steal the spotlight for a couple minutes. Ok, that woman is just a random "Angry Woman" she's not the Dragon, but it'd be nice to see the MC fucking them, these top-notch animations and some ladies from DA would be a good match IMO. Imagine a MC - Victoria - DA Carli 3some :love::BootyTime:

I found that Stella is alive and working in another production.:);) She has the name of Victoria Parker(Victoria? hum!)
That must be the benefit of the Witness Protection Program.:LOL: She and Eve are my faves in that game.:love:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
apparently I got off topic with previous reply. I will just say I mentioned this before as it concerns me with the direction that another game is going, and this author seems to be able to avoid that foil/issue.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I believe apks are just rars or maybe zips with the filename extension changed to apk. I don't know whether the renpy files within the apk are archived in rpa files or not though.
Correct. But not only would you need to update the SHA-1 digests in the relevant files inside its META-INF directory, you also need to resign it. Which may just be possible by downloading the Ren'Py SDK, but I believe at that point one may be all set to have the SDK just build it anew. *shrugs*

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Episode 5, when MC comes to the Stairway to Heaven after fighting the RedMoon and they send Venus to go find Katie. While Venus walks on the street, she's sitting having a drink and even make a comment about Venus
Thank you! :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #61
And another good week. Great to be back in full swing! I'll keep this one short since I want to start customs soon :p
Sitting at 812 renders, and 48 animations with another 5 on the docket waiting to be rendered off. More writing done consistently all week as well.
As I said above I will be starting the custom renders very shortly. Probably do a decent sized set, so expect those most likely Monday.
I am not sure what else to say :p Oh I know!
As always stay awesome!
Philly

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes