AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
The lack of love and total disrespect that poll shows for Shanlon angers Gloria.
The secret of antagonism is how much he/she is charismatic. A good antagonist, sometimes, marks mores than the main character. And Shanlon is not exactly a bad person, she is just trying to get what she desires... and I respect that.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Is this story near-done? I saw that the 1.0- was made because of steam and such but I wondering if it is close to completion.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Who tf is Sasha ?!?!?!

Why can't I remember her?

Anybody kind enough to share a pic, please?
Looks like Philly pretend to do some plot about the Bolter called "Sasha". I am anxious for that.

default sa_name = "Bolter"
default sa_met = False
default sa_score = 0
default sa_lust = 0
default sa_int = 0

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
How about a walkthrough on Android? Always in pc's and Mac's that's unfair Geez Why on android dosen't have a walkthrough Can I Request? Make A Walkthrough For Android.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
How about a walkthrough on Android? Always in pc's and Mac's that's unfair Geez Why on android dosen't have a walkthrough Can I Request? Make A Walkthrough For Android.
While you could possibly switch to any of the text walkthroughs while playing the game, I do understand that you'd rather it be a mod. The way I understand it adding any mod (like the current one done by scrappy) would require an unofficial android port as after incorporating the files a new apk needs to be built. Mayhaps an android expert could chime in to correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So Sonja is not even considered a side character, huh? Feels bad, man. :cry:
Ya, you know I find Sonja REALLY attractive physically, but I find her constant diggs at the MC to be really juvenile - I mean I know it's her schtick, but I find it pretty annoying. She'd be right up near the top spot for me if her character just acted a little more mature.

Reactions: Bucketbot89

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Ya, you know I find Sonja REALLY attractive physically, but I find her constant diggs at the MC to be really juvenile - I mean I know it's her schtick, but I find it pretty annoying. She'd be right up near the top spot for me if her character just acted a little more mature.
You're stance is completely understandable. I personally enjoy their banter and think it comes across quite naturally and not forced (unlike MC and Gloria). Sucks she doesn't have a larger presence in the story.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
You mean walkthrough mod? There is one. I played it. Idk if it's still linked in the op or not because it was version 0.7. You should be able to find it if you search the thread.

Reactions: Chabs28
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes