RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1057230

Okay, this was a busy week. First, a good deal of rendering done which brings the count up to 712 renders. One large animation bringing that up to 44. This next week will be animation heavy.

Also, yesterday I installed some long awaiting hardware. Wow, it is hard to get stuff these days as you guys know, but it is done. I stress tested the system all day yesterday to test the new hardware which includes a brand new video card and power supply. I also upgraded some of my software which is always a scary prospect. Thankfully everything worked out, in fact some odd bugs I had have are now resolved. One of those bug fixes allows me to produce effects like in the shot below more frequently.

View attachment 1057234
Note I haven't finished color grading that shot yet, it is right off the press today. Past that, enjoy your weekend. I for one and probably going to have a beer soon.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Sonja not dead yet. :LOL:
Wonder who she is spying on.

Isn’t this the case with the last updates?
Same month of november but with a few days of difference. CoBD on 07/11 and BaDIK 13/11. But they won't coincide again soon. This game is on a ~3months schedule while BaDIK is pretty much around +5 months schedule.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's Abby. It's the same skirt she's using when we choose to go to the PIT with her.
You're 100% right! That's Abby's skirt with those characteristic stripes.
Since there were 3 choices, I'm guessing we might have a sexy scene with Ellen, Sonja or Abby?
Is that thinking too much? :rolleyes:

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
So the last time I played this game was summer 2019, back then I knew this game needed some time to be fully appreciated. And guys I could not be more happy that I somehow waited till now. I hope that I do not need to mention top notch models, graphics and animations, but what really got me is how well is this game written. Characters, the plot, how it unfolds over the time, this game truly is one of the best if not the best VN I played so far. Such a fucking great job PhillyGames, keep at it, for the next month I am gonna support you, you deserve it... Oh and by the way, half of the stuff you made should have been used in Cyberpunk, then it would have been much better game

Dec 31, 2019
Sonja not dead yet. :LOL:
Wonder who she is spying on.
Hey, stop trying to kill Sonja!! :ROFLMAO:

You're 100% right! That's Abby's skirt with those characteristic stripes.
Since there were 3 choices, I'm guessing we might have a sexy scene with Ellen, Sonja or Abby?
Is that thinking too much? :rolleyes:
Hmm, I choose Abby but will have to reconsider in case there is a Sonja scene... Oh well, guess it will be time for multiple saves, can't miss an Abby scene either! Hope we will get scenes with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, I choose Abby but will have to reconsider in case there is a Sonja scene... Oh well, guess it will be time for multiple saves, can't miss an Abby scene either! Hope we will get scenes with them.
like there isn't multisaves already, 1 where fullfills contract, 1 victoria path, ..................

4.70 star(s) 412 Votes