Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1070854

Inching closer and closer! The new hardware and software updates appears to be working really well, and have yet to have any issues. In fact, I discovered previous odd bugs that caused minor issues are no longer present.

This week I got a good amount of animations done bringing that up to 50 animations now. A decent amount of renders which brings it up to 770. Not as much writing as I wanted because I also had a lot of that boring admin work that needed to be done this week, but that is now done.

For this week we will do the poll for the monthly custom render before I really dive into crunch mode, so expect that mid next week.

Past that, I hope you guys have a great weekend!

And as always, stay awesome!

Philly
Only thing I have to say is Fuck Yes! This is my #1 VN right now because everything about it is perfect. I am dying to know where this goes with the Pit, the choices on who you bring to it, and all that goes along with it. Hopefully we can get Abby out of there safely, and even though I think Gloria is going to be a weapon to be used against us, it has me anxiously and excitedly waiting to see it.

And I can't forget to mention Katie, although I doubt there's going to be THAT much of her in this until the Pit mission is over.

Abby looks phenomenal there with that lighting.

Can't wait to see the finished chapter. Great stuff indeed! (y)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1070854

Inching closer and closer! The new hardware and software updates appears to be working really well, and have yet to have any issues. In fact, I discovered previous odd bugs that caused minor issues are no longer present.

This week I got a good amount of animations done bringing that up to 50 animations now. A decent amount of renders which brings it up to 770. Not as much writing as I wanted because I also had a lot of that boring admin work that needed to be done this week, but that is now done.

For this week we will do the poll for the monthly custom render before I really dive into crunch mode, so expect that mid next week.

Past that, I hope you guys have a great weekend!

And as always, stay awesome!

Philly
Based on these numbers, Philly completed 58 static renders and 770 animations this week. His average now stands at 62.5 statics and 4.3 animations per week (or 45.3 statics and 2.9 animations per week if you include the December break). Chart it up and it looks as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hoping for some insight into how big a boost Philly's new hardware provided, but I don't see much boost. The last time Philly completed 6 animations in a week he managed ~67 statics. In fact, Philly's hit more than 50 statics each of the last four times he rendered 6+ animations in a week. So I'd say the hardware is not ready for prime time yet, unless Philly's admin tasks were much bigger than implied.

I'd say we're still looking at a late March/early April release at the moment.

Meanwhile, this seems to confirm the mystery ass last week was Abby. At this point I'm more curious about just what the heck the Pit actually if it can hide in the only mangrove in LA.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The great outdoors .. could be the sewer entrance into the middle of the earth,
the one meteorite treasure human bombardments with waste and ammo did not get to,
so it is one oasys fo” muties.

Speaking of .. it could be some obstacle course, VR danger room like Exavier”s.

It could just be a tribe initiation about hunting the big river crocs/eals/sealions lurking beneath.

We could be seeing tribal hyerarchies like in avatar, like in warcraft, judging by the werewolf kin.

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Played the game today, simply could not stop... just freakin awesome.

Story? Simple but effective and very tense, nothing really "new" but well written and really exciting. I was immediately hooked and devasted after chp 8 when i read "to be continued". Big Thumps up for the Storytelling so far...

Charactres? Stunning... the looks and the characteristics are absolute on point. Everyone has its role and is in some way interessting, some are there to hate, some are loveable (katie is my Nr1 LI and Chandra of course cant be denied) , some are simple necessary for the plot...

Setting is awesome too, and really something special on this site... of course everything reminds me of deus ex or blade runner, but thats complete ok, these defines cyberpunk.

Animations... simply wow... but maybe way too much? I know the effort behind them, and most of them are not really necessary, maybe less animations would speed up the development...? But not my choice, and of course the animations are top notch and of course they increase the value very much.

Like in depraved awakening the Relationships for the LIs are kind of secondary. Its all about the "case/mission" and thats ok by me... maybe it would be better if not every single girl would be bangable and so there could be more focus on the main relationships, but ok... the fap count has to be satisfied i think? (not my priority, im playing for the evolving relationships and story most of the time)

Overall its a top notch game, cant wait for the next update... easy Top 5 on this site... and of course, you've got a new patreon in me.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
It is stated ingame Chandra was in love with Jake since she was a teenager. Don't think she will take it well if they started having sex before.
Has Philly commented about the LI's in this game in regards to harems? Will some be exclusive or can you rope them all in like you could in Depraved Awakening?

Reactions: blarg0192

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Has Philly commented about the LI's in this game in regards to harems? Will some be exclusive or can you rope them all in like you could in Depraved Awakening?
I think you could get Ellen and Victoria to share you because Ellen is obviously attracted to Victoria as well. But I doubt Katie would be into something like that. As for Chandra, idk if she wants to anything more than casual with the MC. And Gloria I know nothing about. I think any scenes with Gloria are still a few updates away.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Going by how the story is progressing that (harem) is very unlikely to happen.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Am I one of the few people who doesn't want gloria as a love interest for our MC?

I hope her future interactions won't be exclusive to romantic options. She feels like some sort of daughter and it fits her better that way and it really somehow feels wrong to bang her.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Am I one of the few people who doesn't want gloria as a love interest for our MC?

I hope her future interactions won't be exclusive to romantic options. She feels like some sort of daughter and it fits her better that way and it really somehow feels wrong to bang her.
yep me too she is daughter material
I avoided her in my runs
let's hope there's nothing forced in her arc

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soundgfx

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
That would mean Philly would have to do 2 completely different routes just for her her, Romance and friendship and that would be a lot more work i think.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is what is already happening since there are no harem here. Jake will romance someone and the rest will either be on friendly terms with him or not.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Can someone correct/explain to me some stuff ?
Read a lot of comments and it got me confused.

So is there any NTR,cheating,sharing etc ... in the game ?
Many say that there is, since the Love Interests fuck others while you romance them.... is this true ? If this is the case, then this game would be a hard pass for me xd

Also read that many of the female love interest are promiscuous hoes that have super big body counts .... Is this every love interest ? From the images on the fist page, I rly like the Short Redhead woman, I hope she is not some super whore that has slep around with other characters :/

Read that this is also not a harem and that we only focus on one girl in a playthrough ? Correct ?
This is a huge plus for me, if this is the case. I prefer when MC and love interest are loyal to each other.

Last edited:

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
So is there any NTR,cheating,sharing etc ... in the game ?
No. Strictly speaking MC is still married but they live separately and act as if they’re divorced. His wife knew that he’s banging others and even “caught” him in the act but she couldn’t care less. It’s not exactly cheating. Their breakdown also had nothing to do with him banging chicks left and right, or even neglecting her. It’s plot related so I’m not going to spoil it.

MC is the only one banging the LIs onscreen although there is a lesbian scene on one playthrough.

Read that this is also not a harem and that we only focus on one girl in a playthrough?
Not exactly; we can pursue all LIs simultaneously but will almost certainly end with only one.

Reactions: Limited20
4.70 star(s) 411 Votes