Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well the all three thing is most likely Ellen/Chandra/Victoria, or some variation possibly Abby (if she makes it out of the Pit alive if you chose her. Angelic Katie won't have any of that that's for sure. She's too good for that, which is why since the first second I've played this game months ago, I've always chosen her.

Not my thing so I don't care. I have my Katie, more than happy with that.

Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well the all three thing is most likely Ellen/Chandra/Victoria, or some variation possibly Abby (if she makes it out of the Pit alive if you chose her. Angelic Katie won't have any of that that's for sure. She's too good for that, which is why since the first second I've played this game months ago, I've always chosen her.

Not my thing so I don't care. I have my Katie, more than happy with that.
Katie, for me, is the best. The second is, I always forget her name Ellen(?), the asian girl.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well there's Gloria's friend Ellen, then the crazy, more forward Chandra. As much as I love Asian women, they're a little too bonkos for me.

And Katie is there with the MC since the very beginning (as is Ellen) but Katie is much more pure and lovable than Ellen or Chandra are. She's, in my opinion, the best character in these games. I'm doing a playthrough as we speak in the last parts of Chapter 6 and every time I see Katie just reminds me how great she is. I wish my first wife was like her.

• Sad
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
No. Strictly speaking MC is still married but they live separately and act as if they’re divorced. His wife knew that he’s banging others and even “caught” him in the act but she couldn’t care less. It’s not exactly cheating. Their breakdown also had nothing to do with him banging chicks left and right, or even neglecting her. It’s plot related so I’m not going to spoil it.

MC is the only one banging the LIs onscreen although there is a lesbian scene on one playthrough.

Not exactly; we can pursue all LIs simultaneously but will almost certainly end with only one.
Thanks for the info. I dont mind this story related thing happening with the MC and his ex-wife.

" MC is the only one banging the LIs onscreen ..."
Yeah but Im asking if the Love interests are fucking around off screen too, while we pursue a relationship with them, while we romance them.
Even being implied that they are fucking around

---
I dont know if the short redhead woman is named Victoria or not (hopefully not lol)

But this old comment " Now here we have Shanlon that's a dirty bitch, she is bound to get some dick, Ellen and and Chandra are both sexually active, Victoria is literally built for seduction and does whatever and whoever her boss tells her and the main girl Stella was taken by the MC's ex wife ... fucking major NTR right there. "

Hopefully the short redhead woman (the one in your signature) is not this secret agent prostitute that this guy describes her as xd

Reactions: battali0n

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah but Im asking if the Love interests are fucking around off screen too, while we pursue a relationship with them, while we romance them.
No.

Hopefully the short redhead woman (the one in your signature) is not this secret agent prostitute that this guy describes her as xd
Yeah sorry Pal but she's the one :BootyTime:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for the info. I dont mind this story related thing happening with the MC and his ex-wife.

" MC is the only one banging the LIs onscreen ..."

---
I dont know if the short redhead woman is named Victoria or not (hopefully not lol)

But this old comment " Now here we have Shanlon that's a dirty bitch, she is bound to get some dick, Ellen and and Chandra are both sexually active, Victoria is literally built for seduction and does whatever and whoever her boss tells her and the main girl Stella was taken by the MC's ex wife ... fucking major NTR right there. "

Let me start by pointing out that this is not NTR.

*Victoria is a femme fatale created to seduce people for her boss Meridith, which she does during the game.
*Shanlon is a bitch who sleeps around and she is grooming another journalist (forgot her name) into becoming a sub slut.
*Chandra is likely into a FWB relationship with Abby from the way they talk.

If the mere mention of those characters having a life that doesn't revolve around Jake's dick (the protagonist) bother you so much then this is likely not a game for you. :unsure:

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The other chick who Shanlon is grooming was named Teri I think. Never did that route, but I have the scene unlocker. But yeah, another slut in the works she is.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020

No.

Yeah sorry Pal but she's the one :BootyTime:
Let me start by pointing out that this is not NTR.

*Victoria is a femme fatale created to seduce people for her boss Meridith, which she does during the game.
*Shanlon is a bitch who sleeps around and she is grooming another journalist (forgot her name) into becoming a sub slut.
*Chandra is likely into a FWB relationship with Abby from the way they talk.

If the mere mention of those characters having a life that doesn't revolve around Jake's dick (the protagonist) bother you so much then this is likely not a game for you. :unsure:
I took an interest in the game because of the redhead Victoria. Sad to hear that she is this secret agent prostitute :(

But Darkdevil66 said "No" to my comment above "Yeah but Im asking if the Love interests are fucking around off screen too, while we pursue a relationship with them, while we romance them. Even being implied that they are fucking around "

So does that mean Victoria will stop her prostitute agent job if we pursue a relationship with her ?
But if she continues to fuck around because of her job even tho we are pursuing/romancing her, then yeah you are right, this is not the game for me :/

• Angry
Reactions: User1230

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Can someone correct/explain to me some stuff ?
Read a lot of comments and it got me confused.

So is there any NTR,cheating,sharing etc ... in the game ?
Many say that there is, since the Love Interests fuck others while you romance them.... is this true ? If this is the case, then this game would be a hard pass for me xd

Also read that many of the female love interest are promiscuous hoes that have super big body counts .... Is this every love interest ? From the images on the fist page, I rly like the Short Redhead woman, I hope she is not some super whore that has slep around with other characters :/

Read that this is also not a harem and that we only focus on one girl in a playthrough ? Correct ?
This is a huge plus for me, if this is the case. I prefer when MC and love interest are loyal to each other.
Other users have already briefly commented on this but I'd like to make it even clearer to you.

The red-headed woman is Victoria. She's an augment; augments are genetically modified people with superhuman powers or abilities, in Victoria's case her sex appeal has been increased in order to seduce people into doing what's best for the company she works for.
Of course, it is implied throughout the game that she has done it many times before we meet her. Indeed, the first sex scenes the MC can have with her are based on that kind of relationship, but you can choose not to take advantage of her in those first situations and she will gradually fall for our hero, leading to more romantic sex later on. Following that path is absolutely worth it, trust me.

Now, do we ever see Victoria do anything sexual on screen with anyone other than the MC? Mmm... well, yes and no.
Firstly, at some point there is a brief mention to her recent visit to the FEMALE mayor of LA. It's just touched on in passing, we neither know nor see anything else.
However, later in the game there is a possibility that Victoria will tell you about her most recent sexual encounter with another powerful woman who she's trying to seduce. This only happens if you are on Victoria's "bad" path (that is, not the romantic one), and we players only get to see that scene if we choose to let her tell the MC what happened. If you stop her from telling the story, we players never see those memories on screen.
If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore.

As for the other women in the game, so far we have never seen any of them do anything sexual with any other person.
Shanlon is a submissive bitch who we can assume has probably had plenty of sexual experiences before, but she never says anything about it. Her route can completely be avoided in one of the first chapters. However, If you are on her route, the last update included a veeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeery long sex scene where another girl joins you for a wild, wet, kinky 3-some.

Bottom line: Stop being squeamish and play this fucking game, dude! It's the absolute top 1 on this site, alongside BaDIK.

Cheers!

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Other users have already briefly commented on this but I'd like to make it even clearer to you.

The red-headed woman is Victoria. She's an augment; augments are genetically modified people with superhuman powers or abilities, in Victoria's case her sex appeal has been increased in order to seduce people into doing what's best for the company she works for.
Of course, it is implied throughout the game that she has done it many times before we meet her. Indeed, the first sex scenes the MC can have with her are based on that kind of relationship, but you can choose not to take advantage of her in those first situations and she will gradually fall for our hero, leading to more romantic sex later on. Following that path is absolutely worth it, trust me.

Now, do we ever see Victoria do anything sexual on screen with anyone other than the MC? Mmm... well, yes and no.
Firstly, at some point there is a brief mention to her recent visit to the FEMALE mayor of LA. It's just touched on in passing, we neither know nor see anything else.
However, later in the game there is a possibility that Victoria will tell you about her most recent sexual encounter with another powerful woman who she's trying to seduce. This only happens if you are on Victoria's "bad" path (that is, not the romantic one), and we players only get to see that scene if we choose to let her tell the MC what happened. If you stop her from telling the story, we players never see those memories on screen.
If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore.

As for the other women in the game, so far we have never seen any of them do anything sexual with any other person.
Shanlon is a submissive bitch who we can assume has probably had plenty of sexual experiences before, but she never says anything about it. Her route can completely be avoided in one of the first chapters. However, If you are on her route, the last update included a veeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeeeeeery long sex scene where another girl joins you for a wild, wet, kinky 3-some.

Bottom line: Stop being squeamish and play this fucking game, dude! It's the absolute top 1 on this site, alongside BaDIK.

Cheers!
Thanks for clarifying things for me :
"The red-headed woman is Victoria. She's an augment; augments are genetically modified people with superhuman powers or abilities, in Victoria's case her sex appeal has been increased in order to seduce people into doing what's best for the company she works for.

If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore. "

I wont rly mind her past, but the point is after going her path of romancing her , that she stops with her job of seducing.
"If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore"
" Indeed, the first sex scenes the MC can have with her are based on that kind of relationship, but you can choose not to take advantage of her in those first situations and she will gradually fall for our hero, leading to more romantic sex later on. Following that path is absolutely worth it, trust me "
This is all I needed to know. This is the info I was after. Will def play the game now. Thanks
Plus that "bad" path stuff only happens if we dont romance her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aristos

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
WOW .... the female characters look amazing. The images on the 1st page does not do them justice. That one with the horns is also rly nice.
But Victoria is my favourite of the cast :D

I will for sure play the game.
Aristos gave me all the info I needed : " If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore. " for Victoria.

I was simply worried that Victoria will continue her "job" after we romance her. For me that would be a massive turn off. But thankfully she refuses to be a fuckdoll after we romance her.

I will even trust Aristos on this one and sub to the dev's patreon before actually playing it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for clarifying things for me :
"The red-headed woman is Victoria. She's an augment; augments are genetically modified people with superhuman powers or abilities, in Victoria's case her sex appeal has been increased in order to seduce people into doing what's best for the company she works for.

If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore. "

I wont rly mind her past, but the point is after going her path of romancing her , that she stops with her job of seducing.
"If you are on the romantic path, she rebels against her employer and refuses to be a fuckdoll anymore"
" Indeed, the first sex scenes the MC can have with her are based on that kind of relationship, but you can choose not to take advantage of her in those first situations and she will gradually fall for our hero, leading to more romantic sex later on. Following that path is absolutely worth it, trust me "
This is all I needed to know. This is the info I was after. Will def play the game now. Thanks
Plus that "bad" path stuff only happens if we dont romance her.
Glad to usher you into this gem.

One clarification: what I called "romantic" path doesn't even require the MC having sex with Victoria. If you treat her with respect, preventing her from using her"spellbinding" powers on you, and refusing to have sex with her when she is first sent by her employers to seduce you, the MC will gradually grow on her and her personality will change. Even if the MC keeps refusing her (now more romantic) sexual advances, she will feel truly appreciated perhaps for the first time in her life, and will still remain infatuated with the MC.
In any case, on the romantic path (with or without sex) Victoria will always say that she stood up to her boss and refused to have sex with that powerful woman. Afterwards, if you're actually fucking her they will have some good romantic, heartwarming sex (see the spoiler box) :Kappa::Kappa:

(When you get to that scene, I want you to remember you were willing to miss out) :KEK:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Am I one of the few people who doesn't want gloria as a love interest for our MC?

I hope her future interactions won't be exclusive to romantic options. She feels like some sort of daughter and it fits her better that way and it really somehow feels wrong to bang her.
Yep I agree I don't see how she makes sense as a LI at all. Little sister/daughter-figure, sure. LI, no.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Am I one of the few people who doesn't want gloria as a love interest for our MC?

I hope her future interactions won't be exclusive to romantic options. She feels like some sort of daughter and it fits her better that way and it really somehow feels wrong to bang her.
I would find it a tad weird to be honest. You go through all this crap to save and help the girl and a romance starts. From my first playthrough on, she was almost like a sister/daughter to me, and that's just not good. I comforted her in one playthrough by putting the MC's hands on her waist while talking about the dream and it wasn't right to me.

Katie from my first run on was always the one for me. Ellen/Chandra are not my types, except for being Asian. Victoria, Sonja, Shanlon no thanks.

Katie, like Carli in Depraved, just gave off the "true love" vibe to me, and that's how it's been with me ever since.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You're my new best friend!
Well this is how I thought about Carli. The line of work she was in with Stella wasn't good for her. Like Katie, Carli was there almost since the very beginning. I'm not into the whole daddy/daughter thing either. Christina, well, I don't like a damn thing about her. Carli, like Katie, was loving, caring, strong, a bit vulnerable, but still more than confident in herself to be able to handle, or try to handle things. She just needed someone to be there for her as well.

Katie needed respect, she needed care, like Carli did. I still get butterflies and chills when I watch Carli's VR scene because I love her so much and I did a run today with Katie that made me just want to jump through the screen and hold her.

Most of my life I've been a hopeless romantic, that's why in these games, I look for that one girl (Carli, Katie, Cece, Megan, Caroline, Emily, etc) and I just connect with them. It's a weird thing, but it's true. Doing other runs makes me feel like I'm cheating on the girls I have that connection with.

But Carli is certainly very special to me, probably why I don't play other games with her character model that's under a different name. To me, she's Carli, and I'd never want to change how and what my brain thinks of her.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well this is how I thought about Carli. The line of work she was in with Stella wasn't good for her. Like Katie, Carli was there almost since the very beginning. I'm not into the whole daddy/daughter thing either. Christina, well, I don't like a damn thing about her. Carli, like Katie, was loving, caring, strong, a bit vulnerable, but still more than confident in herself to be able to handle, or try to handle things. She just needed someone to be there for her as well.

Katie needed respect, she needed care, like Carli did. I still get butterflies and chills when I watch Carli's VR scene because I love her so much and I did a run today with Katie that made me just want to jump through the screen and hold her.

Most of my life I've been a hopeless romantic, that's why in these games, I look for that one girl (Carli, Katie, Cece, Megan, Caroline, Emily, etc) and I just connect with them. It's a weird thing, but it's true. Doing other runs makes me feel like I'm cheating on the girls I have that connection with.

But Carli is certainly very special to me, probably why I don't play other games with her character model that's under a different name. To me, she's Carli, and I'd never want to change how and what my brain thinks of her.
Christina actually grew on me, in the end i liked her a lot. But yes, Carli will have a special place with me and Katie is probably soon there as well.

4.70 star(s) 411 Votes