Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Keep your femdoms and your submissives and your sluts, cyborgs and amazons. That's another thing I loved about Carli by the way. Once she got with the MC, she knocked all that crap off. Katie, well, she wasn't looking for love, but it found her, and found her well.
Ehm... are you sure about that? :whistle:

At the end of the game she surely leaves that life behind if she ends up with the MC, but DURING the game she is still a prostitute even if we don't see her in action.
So much so that when the MC meets the early version of Victoria in that lift/elevator, he wishes her luck and tells her that he's met a wonderful woman who has the same profession as she, and that it will be up to her to decide to leave it. So...

Don't get me wrong, Carli is my favourite in DA, but Victoria is also my favourite in CoBD (together with Ellen) and I definitely see some similarities between them. They're both knockouts, they're extremely intelligent, and they have the chance to leave their sordid pasts behind them.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Well I would think after the MC and Carli said they loved each other and him almost dying and this and that, I would think she went straight.

She does show up as a detective in this game. And if the MC dies in Depraved, she takes over.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ehm... are you sure about that? :whistle:

At the end of the game she surely leaves that life behind if she ends up with the MC, but DURING the game she is still a prostitute even if we don't see her in action.
So much so that when the MC meets the early version of Victoria in that lift/elevator, he wishes her luck and tells her that he's met a wonderful woman who has the same profession as she, and that it will be up to her to decide to leave it. So...

Don't get me wrong, Carli is my favourite in DA, but Victoria is also my favourite in CoBD (together with Ellen) and I definitely see some similarities between them. They're both knockouts, they're extremely intelligent, and they have the chance to leave their sordid pasts behind them.
Yeah I know during the relationship as it's growing she's still doing the uppy downy with other guys, but once the ending comes, I would think she's not.

Anyway Carli's boinking habits mean nothing in this game. :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah I know during the relationship as it's growing she's still doing the uppy downy with other guys, but once the ending comes, I would think she's not.

Anyway Carli's boinking habits mean nothing in this game. :LOL:
Well, actually Carli does some boinking in this game too :HideThePain:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well I would think after the MC and Carli said they loved each other and him almost dying and this and that, I would think she went straight.

She does show up as a detective in this game. And if the MC dies in Depraved, she takes over.
In my canon ending she ends up working with the MC

Reactions: blarg0192

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yeah, i really don't think we will get any scenes with Meredith lewder than her and vicki's shower scene.

But then again, my batting average in guessing plotpoints is....abysmal :)
I think there is at least a measurable chance that MC and Chandra will be doing it sometime and Meredith will walk in, or Chandra will have Meredith tied to a chair and gagged or something toward the end of the game, and have MC fuck her in front of Meredith.

How to get the reporter's scene? The short hair blonde with big boobs that you meet at the party and when you choose a partner to go with i can't seem to get that scene
Best way to handle Shanlon without consulting the guide is just be the biggest prick in the world to her - anytime you have a prompt with her, just be an asshole - whichever choice that is. You have to remember, with Shanlon, that's her 'thing' - she WANTS to be degraded and forced into submission, that is her fantasy, so don't feel bad about smacking her or spitting on her, etc. Her scene in Episode 2 or 3, whichever one it is, is probably one of the best in the game, IMO. Although it's tough for me to put anybody above Chandra, lol. But Shanlon is close in terms of the scene and its hotness level. :D

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.08.1 Compressed + Scrappy Walkthrough Mod :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi
Tnx for the android port it's working very well....
But there is something I wanna ask...
I played this game about 1year ago on pc, the quality was amazing but I don't have access to pc now.
Is there any android port with better quality for this game with walkthrough?
There is a huge difference between 5GB and 500MB !

Best of luck

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
The update must be close right?

Either towards the of march or beginning of april i'm guessing?

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Hi
Tnx for the android port it's working very well....
But there is something I wanna ask...
I played this game about 1year ago on pc, the quality was amazing but I don't have access to pc now.
Is there any android port with better quality for this game with walkthrough?
There is a huge difference between 5GB and 500MB !

Best of luck
Renpy for Android is limited to 2GB but I built for myself max quality builds split into 5 games as I remember. It's possible but too difficult and not that practical

Reactions: OoKamio

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
Renpy for Android is limited to 2GB but I built for myself max quality builds split into 5 games as I remember. It's possible but too difficult and not that practical
Is there any way to less compression for better quality? I think 5in2gb is good enough!
How can I do it my self?

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
Is there any way to less compression for better quality? I think 5in2gb is good enough!
How can I do it my self?
Basically you set a specific compression parameter in cruncher so that the game is between 1.9 and 2GBs but I don't think it worth your time. Better play it on iPad if you want 100% quality, there is no limit on iOS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cruncher-renpy-rpgm-mv-game-compactor-v0-4-1-bas.10227/

btw I hope renpy will allow fat Android builds in the future and devs like Philly will be able to release Android builds like ordinary desktop versions but at the moment it's an annoying limitation

Reactions: OoKamio

OoKamio

May 6, 2019
Basically you set a specific compression parameter in cruncher so that the game is between 1.9 and 2GBs but I don't think it worth your time. Better play it on iPad if you want 100% quality, there is no limit on iOS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/cruncher-renpy-rpgm-mv-game-compactor-v0-4-1-bas.10227/

btw I hope renpy will allow fat Android builds in the future and devs like Philly will be able to release Android builds like ordinary desktop versions but at the moment it's an annoying limitation
Tnx for your help, how much it takes to compress and build android port? On a mid-end pc

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've just noticed that when I click on the last scene in the Scene Gallery (the one with Katie when the MC comes back after the big fight) what I get is not the sex scene but the alternative non-sexual scene that you see if you're not on Katie's route. Indeed, when the conversation with her ends the replay moves on to the next conversations with Ellen, etc., as if we were playing the actual game and not a replay scene.

Has this been reported to Philly before? Do you people get the same bug?

4.70 star(s) 411 Votes