ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It is (y)

I would like to sound out the people in this thread about something that crossed my mind the other day.
There are 5 main LI in this game: Victoria, Ellen, Katie, Chandra and Gloria.
Except for Gloria, who hasn't had any sexual scene yet, each of the others has a characteristic song that plays during her intimate scenes with our MC.
Let me refresh your memory just in case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, which one is your favourite?

My favourite one is Ellen's. I find myself humming it in my head every now and then.
I don't care for Katie's song that much. It helped set the mood in that very first scene with her, with the raindrops animation and stuff, but after that it seems a bit off as a song for all her sex scenes.

In any case, my favourite song from CoBD's soundtrack is still this one.
It's not my style AT ALL but I've listened to it dozens upon dozens of times.

Ellen's is a better fit for the game's genre, but I'm like Mark Takagi: there's something about Katie's song that really hits home once it gets going.

I love the Burning Star track, too, it's another good fit for the genre and it plays over one of the most memorable sequences in the game. But the song that sticks with me most is the one that plays when the MC . It's a nicely unsettling tune that's very catchy and does a great job setting the mood for the scene.

Luckily for us, there's plenty of awesome music in the game!

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Ellen's is a better fit for the game's genre, but I'm like Mark Takagi: there's something about Katie's song that really hits home once it gets going.

I love the Burning Star track, too, it's another good fit for the genre and it plays over one of the most memorable sequences in the game. But the song that sticks with me most is the one that plays when the MC . It's a nicely unsettling tune that's very catchy and does a great job setting the mood for the scene.

Luckily for us, there's plenty of awesome music in the game!
Katie's song fits her. Fits her love scenes. Fits her dialogue with the MC as their relationship grows. She's the perfect mix of the girl next door, the top student, and she's incredibly kind and caring, while still confronting an 8-ft monster without backing down.

That's why she's my avatar. She's my #1. No other girl from any other game can beat her, and that just shows that PhillyGames in my eyes created the perfect girl.

Reactions: Nulldev

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1615665146418.png

Another pretty good week, though I was a bit out of commission on Thursday, but I think I made up for that today. Did a bunch of post work on images to make sure everything was in order. I also added a few pick up shots here and there on some scenes that I have completely finalized and all fronts.

After running everything through post I have a proper count which is sitting at 837 renders. I also took one of my previous animations and slammed it inside another animation... So an animation inception lol. I will probably be the only one that cares about that, but it was interesting to do. I also did a few more of those this week brining that count to 52.

We also have the March custom render poll featuring Chandra this month, so if you have yet to vote make sure you go and do that now. I will start those tomorrow night.

Also, remember that St. Patty's day is this week. For it, I have a gift done up for you guys which I will post that morning. Something to get you in the mood :p

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 1082795

Another pretty good week, though I was a bit out of commission on Thursday, but I think I made up for that today. Did a bunch of post work on images to make sure everything was in order. I also added a few pick up shots here and there on some scenes that I have completely finalized and all fronts.

After running everything through post I have a proper count which is sitting at 837 renders. I also took one of my previous animations and slammed it inside another animation... So an animation inception lol. I will probably be the only one that cares about that, but it was interesting to do. I also did a few more of those this week brining that count to 52.

We also have the March custom render poll featuring Chandra this month, so if you have yet to vote make sure you go and do that now. I will start those tomorrow night.

Also, remember that St. Patty's day is this week. For it, I have a gift done up for you guys which I will post that morning. Something to get you in the mood :p

Philly
Guess they are from some brothel in the pit... :unsure:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Guess they are from some brothel in the pit... :unsure:
Wouldn't be surprised but that doesn't look like any girl currently at Betty's, unless Ellen is getting weird with Venus.

Katie sure as hell wouldn't be doing things like that.

And I would think the Pit would have things like that down there. I doubt it's just all blood and carnage. We really don't know what the Pit really is (at least I really don't in my Katie run) but if it's anything like what I'm picturing in my head with gladiator combat, crazed tough guys, gangs, nasty looking Milchers, and all that, it would make sense to have some sort of sex thing down there....

...right?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I still think it's in the Pit though. They haven't been to any other brothel in the game, unless it's some Bolter place in Mil-Town.

They are wearing things in their hair which remind me of geisha that the hair wraps around or whatever.

Almost looks tribal(?)

If so, to me, that's the Pit.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I still think it's in the Pit though. They haven't been to any other brothel in the game, unless it's some Bolter place in Mil-Town.

They are wearing things in their hair which remind me of geisha that the hair wraps around or whatever.

Almost looks tribal(?)

If so, to me, that's the Pit.
it is the logical conclusion. Jake is going to the pit plus the place is supposed to be where most mutants live in this city, it would make sense they have more infrastructure there than a "thunderdome". :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1082795

Philly
I'm choosing to ignore the animation inception for the sake of consistency. That means Philly completed 67 static renders and 2 animations this week. His working average is now 62.8 static and 4.1 animation renders per week (46.5 statics and 2.9 animations per week if you include his time off). Here's the chart version:
Animations dropped off this week (again, ignoring the inception), which does seem consistent with the notion that we're getting to close to finished on that front. Static render rate remains very steady. I assume Philly's new graphics hardware still isn't up and running yet, since it should make a substantial difference in render rate. Even if Philly was dialing back on static posing to focus on writing or coding, we should sill have seen a surge just from clearing out the existing queue. So it looks like we're going to be at this rate for the immediate future.

That means its still anyone's guess as to when we get Chapter 9. It would take about 3 weeks to roughly match Chapter 8's totals, which is still probably the best benchmark. Add in some time for testing and I think a mid-ish April release is probably the best bet. But I certainly wouldn't bet anything of value on it!

Not sure what to make of the preview. I don't recognize the girls, so I assume it's something new. That would imply it's in the Pit, but I'm having an increasingly hard time getting much sense for just what this notorious place is. From what Abby said in Chapter 8, it's some kind of underground milcher society, but it seems to have a lot more space and amenities than I would expect.

Guess we just have to continue to be patient.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
it is the logical conclusion. Jake is going to the pit plus the place is supposed to be where most mutants live in this city, it would make sense they have more infrastructure there than a "thunderdome". :ROFLMAO:
I guess Jake would be Mad Max then, eh?

But yeah I figure there's some sort of "economy" or whatever down there. Whatever it is, it would make sense to have women down there for "enjoyment"

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm choosing to ignore the animation inception for the sake of consistency. That means Philly completed 67 static renders and 2 animations this week. His working average is now 62.8 static and 4.1 animation renders per week (46.5 statics and 2.9 animations per week if you include his time off). Here's the chart version:
Animations dropped off this week (again, ignoring the inception), which does seem consistent with the notion that we're getting to close to finished on that front. Static render rate remains very steady. I assume Philly's new graphics hardware still isn't up and running yet, since it should make a substantial difference in render rate. Even if Philly was dialing back on static posing to focus on writing or coding, we should sill have seen a surge just from clearing out the existing queue. So it looks like we're going to be at this rate for the immediate future.

That means its still anyone's guess as to when we get Chapter 9. It would take about 3 weeks to roughly match Chapter 8's totals, which is still probably the best benchmark. Add in some time for testing and I think a mid-ish April release is probably the best bet. But I certainly wouldn't bet anything of value on it!

Not sure what to make of the preview. I don't recognize the girls, so I assume it's something new. That would imply it's in the Pit, but I'm having an increasingly hard time getting much sense for just what this notorious place is. From what Abby said in Chapter 8, it's some kind of underground milcher society, but it seems to have a lot more space and amenities than I would expect.

Guess we just have to continue to be patient.

I hope the Chapter 8 Katie lewd scene bug gets fixed. Sucks to have a mod installed just for that scene. I would hope, and think, and know he knows about it by now and it's de-bugged.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
it's guess whose asses are on pic time again.
Quite sure those are just two random female milchers from The Pit. I think the ear of the one closer to us is disproportionately long, almost like that of an elf.

I don't know why everyone is assuming they're whores. Just because they're in their underwear?
The number of brothels I've ever visited equals 0, but I don't think prostitutes are waiting for you in their underwear.
That could be any place. Maybe they were just hot :Kappa: and that headband they're wearing is their gang's symbol or something.

4.70 star(s) 411 Votes