BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
My best guess on CoBD Chapter 9 is probably mid-April. The other game I have no idea because I don't follow it. But you might get a clearer answer from someone else.
TBD on the release fellow Doc lover. You should page back a ways and find a redmoon custom render I got of her awhile back. You might like that one.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Only bad thing is, it ruins my innocent view of Katie. I mean she has what I am assuming a flour handprint on her ass. To me she's one of the most innocent, kind and pure girls in these VNs but seeing renders like this and that bunch that just came out, almost tarnishes the innocent/girl next door vibe that I get from her.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Only bad thing is, it ruins my innocent view of Katie. I mean she has what I am assuming a flour handprint on her ass. To me she's one of the most innocent, kind and pure girls in these VNs but seeing renders like this and that bunch that just came out, almost tarnishes the innocent/girl next door vibe that I get from her.
Nothing wrong with some innocent flirting! haha....the hand print is hers. :D The apron is wifey material.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The perks of the redmoon god tier....that's in 4k by the way. haha I managed to get in for a month...been a patron for seemingly forever now.
Wow man, just, WOW!!! I mean she's my #1 VN girl for a lot of reasons, but I sure as shit agree with the MC in this game in saying that's the best ass I've ever seen in these games.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nothing wrong with some innocent flirting! haha....the hand print is hers. :D The apron is wifey material.
Shit yeah it is. I doubt they'll ever get hitched or whatever in this game it's not like that, but to me, after this whole thing with Gloria blows over, they definitely do in my mind. That's how I see it. This would be a good thing for her to put on the 1st night of their honeymoon.

Wow!

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Fucking hell!!

If I wasn't dealing with tight financial shit I'd be all over his Patreon just to get a glimpse at Katie like this.
That isn't on patreon....just a random "happy birthday" render for my dumbass. If you get on the basic patreon tier (even the lowest $ amount), you get access to the discord patreon channels....good shit shows up from time to time.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
That isn't on patreon....just a random "happy birthday" render for my dumbass. If you get on the basic patreon tier (even the lowest $ amount), you get access to the discord patreon channels....good shit shows up from time to time.
Good to know, my friend. Thanks. And thanks for the Katie renders. Immediately made the car wash one my desktop background (y)

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes