Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is more of a curious post here...

On the Steam forums, I saw a player with a 7/7 score with Katie. Now I usually get 6/8 or 6/9 with her but I have never seen a 7/7 before.

I've been studying the walkthrough for the last hour and have tried different combinations with her in my head. I thought I knew everything about the Katie route. 7/7 just seems so balanced instead of the lopsided 6/9 I have ready for the next chapter.

Anyone else here get a 7/7 with her? My curiosity is killing me here with this and it's really bothering me.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020

On the Steam forums, I saw a player with a 7/7 score with Katie. Now I usually get 6/8 or 6/9 with her but I have never seen a 7/7 before.

I've been studying the walkthrough for the last hour and have tried different combinations with her in my head. I thought I knew everything about the Katie route. 7/7 just seems so balanced instead of the lopsided 6/9 I have ready for the next chapter.

Anyone else here get a 7/7 with her? My curiosity is killing me here with this and it's really bothering me.
I'm in the middle of a re-play of this game. I'm only in ch3 though, so I'll let you know once I get through it. Katie is my #2 so I definitely try to max out her points. I'll let you know what I find once I complete it.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

I'd have to go back through my beta notes and see....I know there are quite a few "if this, then this" type of scenarios with her path that some walkthroughs may not have? I wouldn't get TOO hung up on points per say....yes...there are certain almost MAX score type items, but even those have some wiggle room. I have a complete sell out for doc path that is really high in both score/lust....the points are not a huge deal though.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I mean at this point at the end of Chapter 8 with the 6/8 or 6/9 score her and the MC pretty much love each other. She just said it first during the love scene.

I know it says try to keep her scores somewhat balanced, so that's the only thing that worried me initially.

rj677

May 30, 2020

I have 7/7 with Katie. I remember that before the v. 1.08 i went back and wanted to change my 6/8 to 7/7 (for my OCD purposes :KEK:) and if Im remembering correctly I changed one of the instances of Score vs Lust with her (chapter 3 choice 22 or Chapter 5 choice 22 on "Fan Walkthrough" in the Original Post).

But I dont think that it will matter if its too lopsided, since they are pretty much in love already.

PS: Also, Its not a Full Katie playtrough since I didnt choose her for the party in Chapter 2, so maybe it gets 8/7? But that I dont know...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Only bad thing is, it ruins my innocent view of Katie. I mean she has what I am assuming a flour handprint on her ass. To me she's one of the most innocent, kind and pure girls in these VNs but seeing renders like this and that bunch that just came out, almost tarnishes the innocent/girl next door vibe that I get from her.
OH NO!!! WHAT...WHAT IS SHE DOING??? :eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, jokes aside. I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all, and of course everyone has their own way of enjoying these games.
But I've read you several times in different threads and I think you're a bit too radical with the romantic thing. You set your mind on a specific female character and that's it, the rest of the game doesn't exist.

It's really nice to follow a romantic path with a LI. I do it myself all the time. But seriously, it's a shame you miss out on all the other content the devs work so hard to produce.
It's OK if you avoid kinks or fetishes you're not comfortable with. But maybe try to enjoy the rest of the girls who are not your favourite.
And above all, don't take this games so seriously. A special non-canon render should not make you change your opinion about a character.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

Now, jokes aside. I'm not trying to be disrespectful at all, and of course everyone has their own way of enjoying these games.
But I've read you several times in different threads and I think you're a bit too radical with the romantic thing. You set your mind on a specific female character and that's it, the rest of the game doesn't exist.

It's really nice to follow a romantic path with a LI. I do it myself all the time. But seriously, it's a shame you miss out on all the other content the devs work so hard to produce.
It's OK if you avoid kinks or fetishes you're not comfortable with. But maybe try to enjoy the rest of the girls who are not your favourite.
And above all, don't take this games so seriously. A special non-canon render should not make you change your opinion about a character.
I'm thinking most of what he says is probably in jest....wouldn't read too much into it anyway....could be wrong there, but that is how I took it. Haha

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm thinking most of what he says is probably in jest....wouldn't read too much into it anyway....could be wrong there, but that is how I took it. Haha
I may be in the wrong, but judging by other posts I've read of him in different threads I don't think he's joking at all.
Another example is the girl in the left gif in his sig.

Reactions: AlienEDM

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017

I have 7/7 with Katie. I remember that before the v. 1.08 i went back and wanted to change my 6/8 to 7/7 (for my OCD purposes :KEK:) and if Im remembering correctly I changed one of the instances of Score vs Lust with her (chapter 3 choice 22 or Chapter 5 choice 22 on "Fan Walkthrough" in the Original Post).

But I dont think that it will matter if its too lopsided, since they are pretty much in love already.

PS: Also, Its not a Full Katie playtrough since I didnt choose her for the party in Chapter 2, so maybe it gets 8/7? But that I dont know...
Don't really know how i did it. Just my manwhore playthrough where i'm trying to get everything that i can.
1615968896787.png

Reactions: driverman

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

I may be in the wrong, but judging by other posts I've read of him in different threads I don't think he's joking at all.
Another example is the girl in the left gif in his sig.
Yes I am a little OCD with the romantic thing. I'm older (will be 46 in a few weeks, been married twice). Call it radical, extreme, insane, it's just who I am. There's a story behind it but I don't want to get into it here, and it affected me very strongly and it made me even more of a hopeless romantic than I ever was. If I get into it, I'll be in tears.

That's why I am the way that I am with these games. It might sound like I'm talking out of my ass, or half-kidding most of the time, but I am not. I have very good reason for me thinking what I do and saying what I say.

If it comes across like it does and that's how you guys take it, that's fine. But just know, there's a "method to my madness." I always do (or say) with meaning and purpose. And sure as shit I never mince words. :)(y)

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yes I am a little OCD with the romantic thing. I'm older (will be 46 in a few weeks, been married twice). Call it radical, extreme, insane, it's just who I am. There's a story behind it but I don't want to get into it here, and it affected me very strongly and it made me even more of a hopeless romantic than I ever was. If I get into it, I'll be in tears.

That's why I am the way that I am with these games. It might sound like I'm talking out of my ass, or half-kidding most of the time, but I am not. I have very good reason for me thinking what I do and saying what I say.

If it comes across like it does and that's how you guys take it, that's fine. But just know, there's a "method to my madness." I always do (or say) with meaning and purpose. And sure as shit I never mince words. :)(y)
Fair enough. Our past experiences shape the way we are and act, of course.

As I wrote, I KNEW you were not talking out of your ass. And again, it was by no means my intention to offend you. I just thought it was a shame you would be so focused on one part (that is, one female character) of the game and not be able to enjoy as a whole the awesome content that Philly puts out.
There are fetishes or kinks I will never be able to stomach, nor do I want to: I don't like futa, I hate rape, I despise loli, I don't enjoy much BDSM or domination of any kind, etc. But for the rest, I try to diversify the LIs I pursue in every game I play. Don't know, it much more fun that way :(

Also, I ever expected you to mince your words. Don't do it ;)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Fair enough. Our past experiences shape the way we are and act, of course.

As I wrote, I KNEW you were not talking out of your ass. And again, it was by no means my intention to offend you. I just thought it was a shame you would be so focused on one part (that is, one female character) of the game and not be able to enjoy as a whole the awesome content that Philly puts out.
There are fetishes or kinks I will never be able to stomach, nor do I want to: I don't like futa, I hate rape, I despise loli, I don't enjoy much BDSM or domination of any kind, etc. But for the rest, I try to diversify the LIs I pursue in every game I play. Don't know, it much more fun that way :(

Also, I ever expected you to mince your words. Don't do it ;)
Nah man no offense taken and it's certainly not the first time on this site that I've had to explain things when it comes to me or what I do. But yes, my IRL experience a ways back certainly made me who I am. Long story short, I lost out on real true love because I didn't want to ruin the friendship I had with this girl and we also worked side by side together for three years.

Not telling her how I felt is the biggest regret I've ever had in my life. She knew from 3rd party sources, but we never talked about it. So that's why I do the "true love" thing in these games. Yes they're games, but in a sick twisted way, they're also my proxy for the girl I lost. I don't know if it's a result or consequence of transference, but that's what it is. :)

Nah man, we're cool. No offense taken by any means (y)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nah man no offense taken and it's certainly not the first time on this site that I've had to explain things when it comes to me or what I do. But yes, my IRL experience a ways back certainly made me who I am. Long story short, I lost out on real true love because I didn't want to ruin the friendship I had with this girl and we also worked side by side together for three years.

Not telling her how I felt is the biggest regret I've ever had in my life. She knew from 3rd party sources, but we never talked about it. So that's why I do the "true love" thing in these games. Yes they're games, but in a sick twisted way, they're also my proxy for the girl I lost. I don't know if it's a result or consequence of transference, but that's what it is. :)

Nah man, we're cool. No offense taken by any means (y)
Sorry to read the first part of your post :(, and glad to read the last part (y).
If you feel these games are an outlet for repressed feelings that may have been hurting you, I'm not an expert but I guess that's good news.

BTW, let me tease you a little bit more. If you want me to ruin your idea of Gloria too you just have to ask and I'll repost some stuff that was updated here before you joined this site :Kappa:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry to read the first part of your post :(, and glad to read the last part (y).
If you feel these games are an outlet for repressed feelings that may have been hurting you, I'm not an expert but I guess that's good news.

BTW, let me tease you a little bit more. If you want me to ruin your idea of Gloria too you just have to ask and I'll repost some stuff that was updated here before you joined this site :Kappa:
Bah! Gloria to me is the sister figure in this game. I never saw her as a love interest or anything of any kind. If anything, she's the damsel in distress in this game, that can also obliterate entire city blocks. I'd hate to be in a relationship with her and if you forget to wash the dishes or leave the seat up, she goes nuclear. :LOL:

But yeah, these games do help with the feelings I've had over the years. I know it's weird but it's how I've handled things. The emotion and the love I would've had from her I "get" from the games. That's why I can never do other girl's routes in these games. That whole true love thing. In every game, I've managed to find "that one" and I'll never have my MC stray.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

There is WAY worse Gloria material that didn't make it here....I will leave it at that. Haha

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1616009429662.png

Here is a little present I cooked up for you guys. Just a quick little something to celebrate the day with :) You knew it had to be Vic, we need the red head for this day.

Don't get too drunk you guys! Or do...

I'm having one for sure!

Enjoy the day!

Philly

4.70 star(s) 410 Votes