Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Christina actually grew on me, in the end i liked her a lot. But yes, Carli will have a special place with me and Katie is probably soon there as well.
It's more Christina looks as well, her makeup, her facial features, herpersonality, just nothing turns me on about her. Yeah at the end she sort of redeems herself watching over Judy, but other than that, eh.

Katie is, and has quickly become my true love in these games. Originally, it was Caroline, but since that game probably will never get finished, Katie dethroned her, with Carli (and Cece) both at #2.

I can imagine what the real life Katie would be like with a personality, looks, and all that that would be similar if not exact than the game's Katie. If there is a girl out there even like that, I'd love to meet her. My two ex wives were certainly NOT even remotely like my ideal girl.

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It's more Christina looks as well, her makeup, her facial features, herpersonality, just nothing turns me on about her. Yeah at the end she sort of redeems herself watching over Judy, but other than that, eh.

Katie is, and has quickly become my true love in these games. Originally, it was Caroline, but since that game probably will never get finished, Katie dethroned her, with Carli (and Cece) both at #2.

I can imagine what the real life Katie would be like with a personality, looks, and all that that would be similar if not exact than the game's Katie. If there is a girl out there even like that, I'd love to meet her. My two ex wives were certainly NOT even remotely like my ideal girl.
This my desktop btw :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I find it a tad weird to be honest. You go through all this crap to save and help the girl and a romance starts. From my first playthrough on, she was almost like a sister/daughter to me, and that's just not good. I comforted her in one playthrough by putting the MC's hands on her waist while talking about the dream and it wasn't right to me.

Katie from my first run on was always the one for me. Ellen/Chandra are not my types, except for being Asian. Victoria, Sonja, Shanlon no thanks.

Katie, like Carli in Depraved, just gave off the "true love" vibe to me, and that's how it's been with me ever since.
Christina actually grew on me, in the end i liked her a lot. But yes, Carli will have a special place with me and Katie is probably soon there as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I agree, you guys are not ready yet for some women like Victoria, Shanlon, Sonja, Ellen, Chandra and Christina. So, let them for us true men in the house, we will take care of hers. You guys are not ready to drink whiskey yet, so continue drinking your milks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Just kidding with you guys!

But serious... Carli and Katie are the standard girls, they are balanced to be the simbols of perfect girls of the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I agree, you guys are not ready yet for some women like Victoria, Shanlon, Sonja, Ellen, Chandra and Christina. So, let them for us true men in the house, we will take care of hers. You guys are not ready to drink whiskey yet, so continue drinking your milks. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Just kidding with you guys!

But serious... Carli and Katie are the standard girls, they are balanced to be the simbols of perfect girls of the game.
Standard, balanced, best, whatever. I'm a true love kind of person IRL. Probably been my downfall to be honest. I'm certainly not a guy that goes for the amazons that Sonja, the sluts are walking STDs, Victoria is practically a cyborg seductress, Shanlon is just fucked in the head that needs a lot of therapy. Christina, well, where the hell do I start? :LOL:

Out of that bunch, Ellen is the only one I actually like because in her own way, she cares, especially for Gloria and everyone else. Chandra just needs a 24/7 pickle tickle. :LOL:

And by the way, I've had whiskey. Tastes like shit. Saké is better. But that's just me, and since I have a Japanese diet, just goes with more. I maybe have a bit once or twice a month with the bigger meals that I cook.

Last time I had a glass of milk I was 15. That was 30 years ago.

Keep your femdoms and your submissives and your sluts, cyborgs and amazons. That's another thing I loved about Carli by the way. Once she got with the MC, she knocked all that crap off. Katie, well, she wasn't looking for love, but it found her, and found her well.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And by the way, I've had whiskey. Tastes like shit. Saké is better. But that's just me, and since I have a Japanese diet, just goes with more. I maybe have a bit once or twice a month with the bigger meals that I cook.
What if it's one of those Japanese whiskies that's been winning awards left right & center in the last few years? :ROFLMAO:

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
I see alot of katie and victoria stans in this thread.

Personal preference I'd say sonja because who doesn't want a brick built amazon mommy, but I dare say Ellen is best girl for our boi mc.

Reactions: AlienEDM

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am usually inclined to not believe such a scene will happen with Meredith, unless on a bad ending. :unsure::p
Yeah, i really don't think we will get any scenes with Meredith lewder than her and vicki's shower scene.

But then again, my batting average in guessing plotpoints is....abysmal :)

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
How to get the reporter's scene? The short hair blonde with big boobs that you meet at the party and when you choose a partner to go with i can't seem to get that scene

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, i really don't think we will get any scenes with Meredith lewder than her and vicki's shower scene.

But then again, my batting average in guessing plotpoints is....abysmal :)
It could happen in a ending were Jake becomes Victoria's bitch. And since the femme fatale is very submiss to Meredith on this route there could be some action with Meredith there. :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
It could happen in a ending were Jake becomes Victoria's bitch. And since the femme fatale is very submiss to Meredith on this route there could be some action with Meredith there. :LOL:
I'm never playing that ending........

Now, if i got an opportunity to hate fuck her.......

4.70 star(s) 411 Votes