Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Eh, Sonja does nothing for me in my eyes. Yeah she's a gun-wielding Amazon, but her character, eh. Don't get me wrong I love this game and Philly is a wonderful Dev, but Sonja is always so gung-ho wanting to blow shit away and it's a turn off to me. Shoot first, talk later is not how I like to do things. I really hope, in the end, it's not the Sonja choice for the Pit/Gloria story.

I am curious though how she, and Ellen, and maybe even Chandra, will react to my MC's relationship with Katie. That's what I'm wondering. I mean, Sonja and the MC are still technically married, so that I could make things interesting.

As long as she remains a friend/ally, at a distance, that's all I want.

Soundgfx

May 4, 2020
Eh, Sonja does nothing for me in my eyes. Yeah she's a gun-wielding Amazon, but her character, eh. Don't get me wrong I love this game and Philly is a wonderful Dev, but Sonja is always so gung-ho wanting to blow shit away and it's a turn off to me. Shoot first, talk later is not how I like to do things. I really hope, in the end, it's not the Sonja choice for the Pit/Gloria story.

I am curious though how she, and Ellen, and maybe even Chandra, will react to my MC's relationship with Katie. That's what I'm wondering. I mean, Sonja and the MC are still technically married, so that I could make things interesting.

That's actually what makes her interesting, she's sort of like a foil to our guy, who's methodical and believes in a more tactical and civil approach (at least if you want him to be) in stark contrast to Sonja's aggressive approaches. She just needs a bit more screen time to grow and she'll be amazing.

But even then, I'm still in the ellen gang. Personal preference says definitely sonja but ellen is top tier.

Reactions: namelessone22

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Just like Jesus says on the bible: "Throw a stone who never made a mistake in life."
Just like Gandalf says to Frodo on the Lord of Rings: "Do not be so rasty to judge others..."
Just kidding!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Remember that the plot of CoBD is passing around the year of 2042. The life is hard there and everyone is fighting to survive. There is no exactly "saint" on CoBD(Perhaps Gloria). Sonja is a girl of action and her job is shooting people to survive. Yeah, she made some mistakes on her past, but she is trying to redeem herself now... and that is a good thing. Everyone deserve a second chance, even Sonja.

Reactions: johnelros

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Just like Jesus says on the bible: Throw a stone who never made a mistake in life.
Just like Gandalf says to Frodo on the Lord of Rings: Do not be so rasty to judge others...

Remember that the plot of CoBD is passing around the year of 2042. The life is hard there and everyone is fighting to survive. There is no exactly "saint" on CoBD(Perhaps Gloria). Sonja is a girl of action and her job is shooting people to survive. Yeah, she made some mistakes on her past, but she is trying to redeem herself now... and that is a good thing. Everyone deserve a second chance, even Sonja.
As someone who's actually quite knowledgeable in the Bible, that does make some sort of sense. Funny thing is, before I was struck down with my mental illness, I was actually a Pastor for several years. Look how far the holy have fallen. :ROFLMAO:

What about Katie? Yes Gloria seems like one, but Katie wouldn't harm a fly even though she whacked the MC in the halls.I think Katie and Gloria are probably the two most good-minded characters in the game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... be their dream then, be the Mc all pine 4, all sworm around, all need and want deep throbbing and in control of their whole being, master of their mind, sculptor of their body, dream come true.
Why do yall want sonja to die, I mean there are lowkey deathflags but

Don't yall want to bang an amazon mommy like her? She's built like a brick and looks fantastic.
Who wants sonja to die? I WILL FIGHT YOU!!!
Hahaha! I really like her too. Hope MC and her gets a good ending together.

That's actually what makes her interesting, she's sort of like a foil to our guy, who's methodical and believes in a more tactical and civil approach (at least if you want him to be) in stark contrast to Sonja's aggressive approaches. She just needs a bit more screen time to grow and she'll be amazing.

But even then, I'm still in the ellen gang. Personal preference says definitely sonja but ellen is top tier.
True. Forgot about that little tidbit. Apologies.
Just like Jesus says on the bible: "Throw a stone who never made a mistake in life."
Just like Gandalf says to Frodo on the Lord of Rings: "Do not be so rasty to judge others..."

Hoyttest gurls are the exes .. they are now developing the strong bond they lacked in MCsteamy MC

Welcome to the MCDreamy Mc period of every babes aspiration for being yours.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

The MC can tell Ellen he might have found a girlfriend in Chapter 5 and she takes it pretty well. That holds up even if she later learns it was Victoria, so I doubt Katie would be a bigger problem.

Based on Sonja's intro, I suspect she'd take the news less well, but it would probably be more along the lines of her insisting she's okay with it (despite being pretty torn up). I suspect she wouldn't want to stick around the MC in the long term if he found someone else, but she'll probably see the current mess through to the end. She might have a few barbed comments here or there (followed by her apologizing), but that would be the worst of it if you don't mind seeing her suffer.

Chandra... hard to say. She clearly idolizes the MC, but I don' think that has to be in a romantic context. She'd probably alternate between trying to laugh it off and acting extremely jealous for a while, but would eventually settle down to just being a friend because the important thing is to keep the MC in her life.

That's how it looks from my seat.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are there, we have been sifting through them all this time:
Ya wonder when the tough decisions with the LIs are gonna come.
MC is already seen as the hearthrobb that many women pine for,
remember his exes know he is a pin in every womans heart,
there are puns all over the game as to how MC goes full romantic+tender+bang
on every babe he meets, thanks the heavens such bombshells populate our dreams.

The MC can tell Ellen he might have found a girlfriend in Chapter 5 and she takes it pretty well. That holds up even if she later learns it was Victoria, so I doubt Katie would be a bigger problem.

Based on Sonja's intro, I suspect she'd take the news less well, but it would probably be more along the lines of her insisting she's okay with it (despite being pretty torn up). I suspect she wouldn't want to stick around the MC in the long term if he found someone else, but she'll probably see the current mess through to the end. She might have a few barbed comments here or there (followed by her apologizing), but that would be the worst of it if you don't mind seeing her suffer.

Chandra... hard to say. She clearly idolizes the MC, but I don' think that has to be in a romantic context. She'd probably alternate between trying to laugh it off and acting extremely jealous for a while, but would eventually settle down to just being a friend because the important thing is to keep the MC in her life.

That's how it looks from my seat.
Elle and Son know all too well who MC is, why do you think all those guns are
babes and the sweetest is the one wielded the most? She knows her man so well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It is stated ingame Chandra was in love with Jake since she was a teenager. Don't think she will take it well if they started having sex before.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1615050986270.png

Inching closer and closer! The new hardware and software updates appears to be working really well, and have yet to have any issues. In fact, I discovered previous odd bugs that caused minor issues are no longer present.

This week I got a good amount of animations done bringing that up to 50 animations now. A decent amount of renders which brings it up to 770. Not as much writing as I wanted because I also had a lot of that boring admin work that needed to be done this week, but that is now done.

For this week we will do the poll for the monthly custom render before I really dive into crunch mode, so expect that mid next week.

Past that, I hope you guys have a great weekend!

And as always, stay awesome!

Philly

4.70 star(s) 412 Votes