The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
The whole romance scene where the MC compliments her smile and calls her a Queen is mindblowing....I can only wait for more, although I play for #TeamKatie...

screenshot0001.png

#TeamVic is for the ones with great, great taste as well! And I also love #TeamChandra, #TeamEllen....Oh man, so many girls, so much beauty....Philly is a god!

All the teams have space in my heart, but no girl can ever replace Carly!

the_shower_by_phillygames_dcl9azi-fullview.jpg

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The whole romance scene where the MC compliments her smile and calls her a Queen is mindblowing....I can only wait for more, although I play for #TeamKatie...

View attachment 1105938

#TeamVic is for the ones with great, great taste as well! And I also love #TeamChandra, #TeamEllen....Oh man, so many girls, so much beauty....Philly is a god!

View attachment 1105943
Carli was just amazing in Depraved and won't ever forget how I felt seeing her in VR scene in this game. She looked amazing and the chills that I felt and the tear or two in my eye made it that much more special. I love Carli to death and she's among the top of my girls in VNs

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
one of the best scenes in this VN, imo, is when Victoria sucks the MC's thumb all the way in the beginning.

Any other games with that kink that you guys know of? I remember it being in BaDIK and WVM too, but def would wanna see it more often

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Now hold up just a minute - are you trying to tell me that there are other female characters in this game besides Chandra?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Second time this week that someone quotes or pings me and I don't get a notification :(

Anyway, yeah, it's weird you should ask that question but I'll let you know there are two more girls named Vicky and Ellen.
And a milcher half female, half demoness called Abby.

Rumour has it they will perform a reverse gangbang as the game's grand finale if you collect enough points.

It's great to see you participate again in this thread, man :cool:

View attachment 1105938

View attachment 1105943
Best two girls in the Philly universe. Congrats on you superb taste (y)

gisan99

Mar 5, 2021
It's odd, I used to hate this kind of games/art work, you know 3D without a soul. But recently, I am enjoying these kind of games (like being a Dik). They offer a more "cinematic" experience if you catch what I mean

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1616865310671.png

Should only be a few of these left till release!

This week was a focus on writing and renders, animations had to take a back seat. I will do the rest of those when we hit beta testing. We are now exactly at 1000 renders. Not planned just how it worked out.

I think I should be done the writing over the next week and a bit, then it is massaging some parts in to make sure everything fits nicely.

A little fun bit about that render above. There are animations there and that picture you see with the lights in the background actually moves. I know simple thing but I thought it was really neat to do.

Oh, and for those newer people here, just you wait till Easter! I always go a bit nuts on fun renders for that day. You can go back and check previous Easters to see what I am referring to. :)

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1108387

This week was a focus on writing and renders, animations had to take a back seat. I will do the rest of those when we hit beta testing. We are now exactly at 1000 renders. Not planned just how it worked out.

I think I should be done the writing over the next week and a bit, then it is massaging some parts in to make sure everything fits nicely.

A little fun bit about that render above. There are animations there and that picture you see with the lights in the background actually moves. I know simple thing but I thought it was really neat to do.

Oh, and for those newer people here, just you wait till Easter! I always go a bit nuts on fun renders for that day. You can go back and check previous Easters to see what I am referring to. :)

Philly
Philly completed 80 static renders this week. No word on animations, but given that he's been saying he was close to done with them for a while now, that probably means he's probably still very close to last week's 54. That means Philly's working average is about 65 static renders per week and 3.6 animations per week (or 50 static and 2.7 animations per week when you include the December hiatus). The charts look something like this:
Still no clear end goals, but Philly did say it should only be a "a few" more updates until release. That would suggest a release sometime in mid-late April, which is certainly plausible if Philly spends a couple weeks finishing up the last bits and then goes through playtesting.

The animated lights sound cool, can't wait to see it in action. Still, glitzy floor shows are yet another thing I would never have associated with an episode about The Pit. Are we sure Gloria needs rescuing? I'm starting to think we should just get the rest of the crew and try to retire here instead.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, so it wasn't a brothel. It was a strip-club.

Anyway, we know Philly's habit of making us wonder whose ass that is, who those legs belong to, etc. I'm certain that ass doesn't belong to anyone we have met, but if any of you has the time I invite you to check if any of the girls has a similar mole in her left buttcheek. Considering the size of that butt, the shortlist would include Katie :LUL:, Abby, and... that's all. Unlikely.
I'll pass. Last time I identified the mysterious girl as Christina from DA thanks to a mole beside her navel and it turned out it was Shanlon's pet, who we hadn't seen naked yet.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1108387

Philly
As I predicted before, the update probably will be coming around the first or the second week of April.

About that cheek big ass on the image, my guess is that girl is Teri. Her thighs look very wide, just like Teri's. Also, her tits are smaller, similar to Teri's

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
As I predicted before, the update probably will be coming around the first or the second week of April.

About that cheek big ass on the image, my guess is that girl is Teri. Her thighs look very wide, just like Teri's. Also, her tits are smaller, similar to Teri's
I have you are right brother. Love this game.

Reactions: AlienEDM
4.70 star(s) 410 Votes