MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know if this has been asked before to not but does anyone know if this game has any plans in the future to have a Harem ending?

I'm pretty keen on a Harem ending because I don't think I could pick only one or two girls, I love too many of the girls to pick just one or a few

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I very highly doubt Philly is going to do that here. I mean in Depraved I guess it was possible, with a couple of the endings that I saw with the gallery unlocker, but I know certain girls won't anything to do with that, especially my wonderful Katie. Chandra/Abby might be something. I doubt you'd get Ellen/Gloria together. Don't know if this is the type of VN for that, but who the hell knows what's going to happen in the final chapters of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Doesn't Shanlon have a boyfriend ?
yes but shanlon (who fucks with every1) or her boyfriend isn't li or mc so cheating doesn't mean anything.

cheating and ntr tags are only added if those happen to mc or his/her lis.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I very highly doubt Philly is going to do that here. I mean in Depraved I guess it was possible, with a couple of the endings that I saw with the gallery unlocker, but I know certain girls won't anything to do with that, especially my wonderful Katie. Chandra/Abby might be something. I doubt you'd get Ellen/Gloria together. Don't know if this is the type of VN for that, but who the hell knows what's going to happen in the final chapters of the game.
Ellen/Victoria; Chandra/Abby; Katie/Gloria.
Mark my words.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
yes but shanlon (who fucks with every1) or her boyfriend isn't li or mc so cheating doesn't mean anything.

cheating and ntr tags are only added if those happen to mc or his/her lis.
The cheating tag has nothing to do with the mc or his li. When someone is cheating in the game the cheating tag applies. And by the way I like cheating in games, I'm absolutely not complaining about it, on the contrary, and it would help other people who like it to find this game. At some point we have to use the real meaning of words.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ellen/Victoria; Chandra/Abby; Katie/Gloria.
Mark my words.
Other than Chandra and Abby i doubt it. Those two seem to have a implied colourful friendship but Katie is way too vanilla to accept this, also there is a lot of bad blood between Ellen and Victoria over what happened with Gloria.

The cheating tag has nothing to do with the mc or his li. When someone is cheating in the game the cheating tag applies. And by the way I like cheating in games, I'm absolutely not complaining about it, on the contrary, and it would help other people who like it to find this game. At some point we have to use the real meaning of words.
I agree with you about correctly tagging the game. However you would have a better chance of this happening if you contact a moderator/staff member or open a tickett.

Reactions: badsquirrel

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I agree with you about correctly tagging the game. However you would have a better chance of this happening if you contact a moderator/staff member or open a tickett.
Usually what I do to request a tag is that I make a post like mine above and report my own post with a "request tag" comment. I did. It always worked so far, but before nobody contested it, so maybe we won't get the proper tag this time.

Isthechungus

Jun 3, 2020
Philly has to slightly improve the game the type is certainly more enjoyable than badik dr pinkcake has the same old story young guy fucking old women he is so handsome blah blah blah

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i am going to have to disagree on that. CoBD is a very well written dystopic scientific fiction while Being a DIK is a generic american pie like college story with drama being unnecessarily dragged acrossed multiple episodes.

The only thing they have in common is that both have superb renders and animations, with CoBD becoming progressivily better on this regard to the point i consider its animations the better of the two after the latest updates on both games.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes