D

Deleted member 3039663

Any hero who can send the download link?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Those are certainly the logical choices (y) and mouthwatering ones at that and if I remember a couple of updates back Ellen was curious about Victoria in a conversation she had with our MC
That convo happened indeed, and it set a variable if you chose the right option.

The most logical and obvious one seems to be Chandra and Abby, so much so that honestly I would be surprised it that didn't happen. It seems almost inevitable. Also, some kind of teasing involving Meredith might be a possibility; I mean, Meredith watching the MC fucking Chandra or something along those lines. But that's just a possibility, I wouldn't take that for granted at all.

For me, Ellen and Victoria looks like a very logical 3-some too. Obviously, it would all depend on our chosen path. If we're on the spellbound route Victoria will continue behaving like a bitch, the MC will be a disloyal asshole, and I don't think Ellen would be too happy to be in the middle. But on Victoria's good route all evidence points in that direction. We've read Ellen imply she gets wet thinking of Victoria and asking about details of the MC's sexual encounters with her.

One threesome that I don't think will ever happen? Ellen and Gloria. Ellen is too protective of Gloria, who's like a little sister or goddaughter or whatever to her. I don't believe she'd be happy to learn the MC has had any sort of sexual relationship with her little 18-y-o Gloria.

Katie on the other hand will gradually open up to the MC. She'll never be a slut, that would be totally out of character, but if you chose to ask her to be spicier (which you can during certain sex scenes and, again, it changes a variable in the script) she'll most likely start to become bolder and to look for new ways to please her man. Let's assume that in a couple updates Gloria and the MC can finally get closer and become intimate, with Gloria developing true feelings towards him. On a good route wit Katie I can definitely envisage a scenario where she makes it possible: "A nice girl like Gloria loves the MC, I (Katie) love the MC, the MC is a trustworthy person who loves me too... OK babe, let's do this."

I'm not interested in any sexual intercourse involving Kleo, so I'll leave the discussion regarding a 3-some possibility with Sonja to the others who want that. In any case, I find it improbable.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Is it me or is the dev is trying too hard to tell us that girls had multiple partners before? We get it, it is an adult game where people are, well, adults. It is like every chance there is an intimate moment with a girl the dev is like: yep, she had multiple partners haha.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: badsquirrel

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Is it me or is the dev is trying too hard to tell us that girls had multiple partners before? We get it, it is an adult game where people are, well, adults. It is like every chance there is an intimate moment with a girl the dev is like: yep, she had multiple partners haha.
Hm, that's not how I took any of it, no lol.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yet they have very close approaches to the babes:
White knight mingling with the damsels in distress, getting woed, going bang!
Philly has to slightly improve the game the type is certainly more enjoyable than badik dr pinkcake has the same old story young guy fucking old women he is so handsome blah blah blah
I could go for all of those ;)

What do you mean with "slightly improve"?
It's weird to me that people are comparing BADIK and this. They're two very different games with very different plots.
They got their recipe down with the right spices ...
Every good things always deserves another ... and another ...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Between the fact the it is not true that they are always talking about their sexual partners, but this may happen when necessary to the story, and the way you refer to each of them i will take a guess that it is you who is way too over sensitive on this matter.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Between the fact the it is not true that they are always talking about their sexual partners, but this may happen when necessary to the story, and the way you refer to each of them i will take a guess that it is you who is way too over sensitive on this matter.
Also, do we really get that Ellen sleeps with anyone she finds attractive from the story? I got that Ellen and MC fuck around, and that they've included other people in their fun, but not that Ellen will fuck any- and everybody she finds attractive. Or, for that matter, do we really know that Chandra's a "cumdump"? She has a history with MC, so it's not like she's just chasing him around because she finds him attractive, I don't recall her ever talking about fucking other people, and if that's something that was deduced from the dirty talk during sex... well... it's dirty talk during sex. It can't be taken too seriously. Lol.

Reactions: badsquirrel

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also, do we really get that Ellen sleeps with anyone she finds attractive from the story? I got that Ellen and MC fuck around, and that they've included other people in their fun, but not that Ellen will fuck any- and everybody she finds attractive. Or, for that matter, do we really know that Chandra's a "cumdump"? She has a history with MC, so it's not like she's just chasing him around because she finds him attractive, I don't recall her ever talking about fucking other people, and if that's something that was deduced from the dirty talk during sex... well... it's dirty talk during sex. It can't be taken too seriously. Lol.
We don't.
As it is shown Ellen and Jake had a active sexual life before the whole game story started. It was part of their way to cope with their "new bad lifes": her after losing a singer career, him after Caracas and the end of marriage.
Chandra has some implied colourfull friendship with Abby but also since her teenager years had a crush on Jake.

Neither is a promiscuous or a "cumdump". That is all on that guy and his inability to deal with the fact the character lives' in this game don't simply revolve around the protagonist's dick.

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes