ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Also, do we really get that Ellen sleeps with anyone she finds attractive from the story? I got that Ellen and MC fuck around, and that they've included other people in their fun, but not that Ellen will fuck any- and everybody she finds attractive. Or, for that matter, do we really know that Chandra's a "cumdump"? She has a history with MC, so it's not like she's just chasing him around because she finds him attractive, I don't recall her ever talking about fucking other people, and if that's something that was deduced from the dirty talk during sex... well... it's dirty talk during sex. It can't be taken too seriously. Lol.
Well, Chandra does present herself as someone eager for sex; Abby will even call her out on her promiscuity (though she could easily be teasing Chandra). Oh, and we know she tried to do something with the notorious Chad Summerchild back when the MC was still guarding her.
Abby_imposible_1.jpg Abby_imposible_2.jpg
Abby_interference_1.jpg Abby_interference_2.jpg Abby_interference_4.jpg Abby_interference_5.jpg
That said we still don't know any details about what might have happened, and it's presented very indirectly. I certainly don't think the game is trying to call attention to Chandra's actual history, just establish her personality and backstory with the MC.

The other girls are even less blatant. Katie's comment about being more adventurous in college is hardly unusual. The only thing we know about Gloria's sexual history is that her would-be first time ended in tragedy. Ellen's history is almost entirely implied by the fact that she and the MC never saw each other as exclusive (and that as a former star she presumably had plenty of opportunities). Even for Victoria, one of her major paths involves seeing her as separate from her job as a corporate seductress.

Seems pretty tame to me. Then again, I've never understood why having other males within 1 light-year of a LI was a problem in the first place, so perhaps I'm unusually forgiving on this matter.

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
I bought this game on Steam so it's an old version, but I loved it! The world is so well realised and immersive and the art is breathtaking. You can tell the amount of work that has gone into this game. Couple that with excellent writing and believable characters and this is a certified classic in the making. Animations are great, there wasn't a lot of romance in the version I played, but I was already in it for the storyline! It's very Cyberpunk, so if you like that genre, you'll love this game.

Reactions: ant007

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1619887521825.png

Okay, been back at it the last week, and this was a busy one.

I decided to tackle the most complex scene first, which is fully rendered out as of yesterday. It includes 75 renders and 2 animations, as well as the script has been all written for it. It is a really crazy scene and I am super happy with it.

I am also working on the walkthrough for the last couple chapters and should have that shortly. The other item I would like to start soon will be the customs for May. Look for a poll for that sometime this week. I haven't decided on a character or theme yet, so bear with me.

Past that, things are rolling again for Chapter 10!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Lazarus1453

Mar 14, 2021
So the tags and genre mention futa/trans but I went through the entire game and did see any of it?

So is there any or is this just future content?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So the tags and genre mention futa/trans but I went through the entire game and did see any of it?

So is there any or is this just future content?
There is one scene with Sonja's assistant, Kleo Love Xavier - it's in chapter 1 very early, if you leave the club after you talk to Ellen (basically don't romance Ellen) you'll get the option for a VR scene with Kleo.

Reactions: Real Kreten

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1173239

Okay, been back at it the last week, and this was a busy one.

I decided to tackle the most complex scene first, which is fully rendered out as of yesterday. It includes 75 renders and 2 animations, as well as the script has been all written for it. It is a really crazy scene and I am super happy with it.

I am also working on the walkthrough for the last couple chapters and should have that shortly. The other item I would like to start soon will be the customs for May. Look for a poll for that sometime this week. I haven't decided on a character or theme yet, so bear with me.

Past that, things are rolling again for Chapter 10!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Looks like we're under way for Chapter 10... which means it's time for new charts! As you can see, Philly has completed at least 75 static renders and 2 animations since the launch of Chapter 9 (at least for our accounting purposes). This gives him an average of 75 static renders and 2 animations per week (again, for our accounting purposes I'll ignore the extra days last week). In honor of CoBD approaching double digit chapters, I spruced up the charts to better fit with the cyberpunk theme (and distract from the fact there's very little data on them at the moment).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like I said, not a lot of data yet. In fact, I don't even have a final count for the animations/statics in Chapter 9, since the initial release is to higher tier Patreons and Philly doesn't repeat them in a later general release. Does anyone know the actual count?

Anyway, looks like the first scene will be the big showdown with that mech we're trying to ambush. Should be cool, though it's hard to get too excited about a nameless, mass-produced robot. I realize in-universe it's probably a serious threat, but narratively it's just a mook. Still, even mook fights can be entertaining. It will come down to choreography and creativity, which we know Philly has. So here's hoping it will deliver when we finally get to see it.

capogogo

Jun 2, 2020
At the beginning of chapter 9 i chose sonja to go with me to the pit .. when we see todd she asks if he wants to get laid and then says "Let me drive that tank of his and i'd consider it " what did she mean by that ? Was it supposed to be a joke or is this an implication of NTR ( please don't dev !) Can somebody please explain .

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At the beginning of chapter 9 i chose sonja to go with me to the pit .. when we see todd she asks if he wants to get laid and then says "Let me drive that tank of his and i'd consider it " what did she mean by that ? Was it supposed to be a joke or is this an implication of NTR ( please don't dev !) Can somebody please explain .
Well, Sonja isn't a LI so no, not NTR.

I didn't take Sonja with me so i don't know what was said though but as i said, not NTR

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
When they were at his garage you and Sonya see this armoured hulk of a car that has Sonya drooling.

Reactions: Tulrek and capogogo

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Apparantly it was meant as a joke refering to the armored vehicle they saw in toadd garage that sonja liked a lot , i was just bothered by the idea of intruducing NTR to this game even the option of it ( i heard some patreons requested it ) i just think it will ruin such a great game
there is none nor will there ever be NTR in this game so don't worry. And as i said, even if we got to see sonja in a sex scene it still wouldn't be NTR.

Godmash

Dec 23, 2018
Hello guys, I know there are other walkthroughs uploaded,
but I'm attaching below my own walkthrough I created.

You can also find it on my . Enjoy!
Its there new walkthrough of this??

capogogo

Jun 2, 2020
there is none nor will there ever be NTR in this game so don't worry. And as i said, even if we got to see sonja in a sex scene it still wouldn't be NTR.
I agree , even though i think it will be great having her as LI , honestly their breakup still doesn't make sence to me

4.70 star(s) 418 Votes