MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I agree , even though i think it will be great having her as LI , honestly their breakup still doesn't make sence to me
well, the breakup makes sense i think considering what happened but i agree, would love to see her as a LI
Personally, I think she is a love interest. Their break-up was due to the trauma from [BACKSTORY], not some mutual resentment or anything like that. As I see it, the reason Sonya doesn't have a Love/Lust score is because is would be completely redundant. They both still love each other, so there's no point in counting the points because she would basically start out capped. I think she'll be an option at the end, either for players who didn't commit to anyone, or just always there anyway, EXCEPT!

EXCEPT for high-Depravity runs. I only tried a Depravity run once so my memory might be a little fuzzy, but she does not appreciate the few moments where you have the chance to go all mega-prick on her, which really makes me think at the end of a Depravity run she'll just hate the asshole you've become and leave you to your misery.

Last edited:

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
i bought the game on steam (ver 1.0.4) and the game just reach chapter 7 and can i install the chapter 8,9 from this?

Last edited:

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
1619985868927.png just download latest ver and play and see this in scene gallery. is this a mystery scene to unlock or it is a upcoming scene

Wonko_the_Sane*

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2021
Every time I see mention of Henry Gibson in this I have to laugh trying to imagine this Henry Gibson holding a large paper flower and reciting sappy poems. (If you don't know what I'm talking about Google Henry Gibson, Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Personally, I think she is a love interest. Their break-up was due to the trauma from [BACKSTORY], not some mutual resentment or anything like that. As I see it, the reason Sonya doesn't have a Love/Lust score is because is would be completely redundant. They both still love each other, so there's no point in counting the points because she would basically start out capped. I think she'll be an option at the end, either for players who didn't commit to anyone, or just always there anyway, EXCEPT!

EXCEPT for high-Depravity runs. I only tried a Depravity run once so my memory might be a little fuzzy, but she does not appreciate the few moments where you have the chance to go all mega-prick on her, which really makes me think at the end of a Depravity run she'll just hate the asshole you've become and leave you to your misery.
It makes me wonder, towards the end of the game, if she is going to get in-between the MC and whatever girl he's fallen for, in my case, Katie.

Charlie/Tex/Brokeback already told her and she doesn't give a shit, but maybe deep down, she still might...? The MC already stopped Henry from killing her. Katie, before you pick on who you go to the Pit with, was like "Oh yeah..." after Ellen said "why is your bitch wife here." I think picking her for the Pit mission will remind her how much she still loves him because it'll feel like old times and they'll bond again.

If this game's ending is anything like DA, the MC is going to get severely fucked up before it's all over. I know you could die in DA, but I'm wondering what's going to happen here, especially since, well in my case, both Katie and Sonja love the MC. You can tell with a high score with Ellen that she really does care too, because of their past.

There's going to be a lot of things to iron out between Chapter 10 and the finale in Chapter 14. I think Katie can handle Sonja in an argument.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It seems to be pushing Chandra/Abby together. Don't know about Gloria/Ellen. I don't think you'll get that here but it sort of happened in Depraved Awakening according to the scene gallery (I only and always just do a solo Carli route)

I guess there's a chance...? Don't know how fat or slim that chance will be. If the dreams about Gloria are any indication about what can happen, I guess it's possible.

I know me, personally, it's not my thing and I don't think my specific love interest will be too keen on doing anything like that nor do I want to talk, think about, or even see it.

I know harems are pretty much talked about in every VN thread, I just hate the idea of it, nor will I ever do them. I'm certainly in the "no harems please" category.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems to be pushing Chandra/Abby together. Don't know about Gloria/Ellen. I don't think you'll get that here but it sort of happened in Depraved Awakening according to the scene gallery (I only and always just do a solo Carli route)

I guess there's a chance...? Don't know how fat or slim that chance will be. If the dreams about Gloria are any indication about what can happen, I guess it's possible.

I know me, personally, it's not my thing and I don't think my specific love interest will be too keen on doing anything like that nor do I want to talk, think about, or even see it.

I know harems are pretty much talked about in every VN thread, I just hate the idea of it, nor will I ever do them. I'm certainly in the "no harems please" category.
Don't worry, doubt there will be a harem in this game. :cool:

They simply have too different personalities and Jake can't romance all of them at the same time.

Last edited:

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
is anyone know how to unlock the knock on door path of Victoria. i follow the script and it didn't show up. i even try to make the score point higher than the lust point but its still not work

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
is anyone know how to unlock the knock on door path of Victoria. i follow the script and it didn't show up. i even try to make the score point higher than the lust point but its still not work
I think you at least need to be spellbound, for sure. Other than that, I'm not familiar enough with the route to comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
I think you at least need to be spellbound, for sure. Other than that, I'm not familiar enough with the route to comment.
Yeah i did do the spellbound thing. when first met vic i look lower to set the spellbound. i even try to reject the first time sex at the pool and do the second time at the apartment or do the opposite or even reject both scene but somehow its still not pop up

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yeah i did do the spellbound thing. when first met vic i look lower to set the spellbound. i even try to reject the first time sex at the pool and do the second time at the apartment or do the opposite or even reject both scene but somehow its still not pop up
I think when you reject her by the pool it un-does the spellbound? If I recall correctly, you need to be spellbound AND have pool sex with her.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I think when you reject her by the pool it un-does the spellbound? If I recall correctly, you need to be spellbound AND have pool sex with her.
That's right, the thing with being spellbound is that you can't resist her, so denying her means you break from it. Come to think of it, it should probably have the little notification that you're about to break it, IIRC it has something like that before the party when you're back at your apartment.

kingnl

Aug 5, 2020
Can someone help me how to update from v1.08 to v1.09?
I downloaded the update.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 418 Votes