FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
To me this is the best VN out there right now. Don't care what anyone says.
Yup, overall this Erotic Game is the best on f95zone. If things stay like this until it's complete then City of Broken Dreamers will be my highest rated review for me... probably gonna be Legendary 5 Star :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Yup, overall this Erotic Game is the best on f95zone. If things stay like this until it's complete then City of Broken Dreamers will be my highest rated review for me... probably gonna be Legendary 5 Star :cool:
Well, if we're doing this, I did happen to write up a list yesterday when someone asked for good games in the BaDIK thread, so I'll just copy-paste.

And then in the edit I added Intertwined and Artemis because those have a similar appeal to BaDIK. You know, pasting the comment here, I'm suddenly very happy CoBD was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of good games on the site!

Hope y'all see something new that catches your eye!

EDIT Oh, and Summer's Gone and Where It All Began (same developer and universe) are very good in a lot of ways and try to tackle some sensitive subjects in mature ways. They've yet to peak, but certainly a pair to keep an eye on.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Excluding the time off that Philly took in December, How long did it exactly take to release ch.9 update ?

Alsoro2000

Oct 3, 2020
So, this has me interested until I see "futa" in the genre list.

Is this one of those deals where you can toggle this off in the options menu?
I'd rather not have a "Crying Game" situation. Sort of a deal-breaker for me.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
So, this has me interested until I see "futa" in the genre list.

Is this one of those deals where you can toggle this off in the options menu?
I'd rather not have a "Crying Game" situation. Sort of a deal-breaker for me.
So far there's only one scene, I'll put directions on how to skip it in spoilers.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
So far there's only one scene, I'll put directions on how to skip it in spoilers.

And just make sure you don't take too long lining the mouse cursor up with the "GAH!!!" option. I usually am ready right away to click that box. I actually, in my bi-weekly Katie run yesterday, I put my hand over the screen enough to where I could see the GAH but that.

Remember the first time playing this many months ago and I saw that and I actually said out loud "What the FUCK, Philly!" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Razrback16

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I was running my translation, checking for bugs and I've found this error. Looks like an image is missing on the game. It is a minor error and does not affect the rolling of the game, but still an error to be solved.
Anyone else with that image missing on the game?

ch9dreams.rpy:
image ch9glorialewdreamwalkmovie = Movie(play='video/chapter-9-video/ch9glorialewdreamwalk.webm', loop=False)
image bg ch9glorialewdreamwalk movie:
"ch9glorialewdreamwalkmovie"
pause 4.0
"ch9glorialewdreamwalkend"

It was supposed to be after the movie animation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Jesus Christ, hahah! Don't get me wrong though, Katie is the greatest, if there was ever a character I wanted to pull out of the screen and put a ring on her finger, she is it.
Exactly. I love Katie that's why she's my avatar.

I can't help it. I play multiple VNs over and over in between my Civ 5 or Paradox games and my work to cool down from the stress of dealing with the politics and tension from those games or from trying to figure out plotlines from a book I'm trying to write.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, since Philly decided to introduce something as... ahem... exotic as a trans character, I'm hoping that his next game will finally include something even more exotic: A BLACK girl as a LI.
I know, it sounds crazy!!!! But I think it's about time. I for one would really enjoy it.

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
It's a beautifully made game. The dialogue isn't bad like most others that I've tried. I like the extreme scene with Shanlon, but the response choices are a bit weak. The animation could be improved too. Not just the Shanlon bits, but everywhere else. Frankly if you don't have anyone to make good animations, I am sure your users wouldn't mind just stills. At least for me, a good story, dialog and graphics is what I enjoy most. Great work! Hope you continue to do this!

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Bit of a random question, but is the soundtrack for this available somewhere? Best I've heard ever, and have found myself playing it in the background while working. Thanks

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Bit of a random question, but is the soundtrack for this available somewhere? Best I've heard ever, and have found myself playing it in the background while working. Thanks
Actually, someone linked to a CoBD playlist on Youtube like a week or two ago, .

Reactions: Jahtoris
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes