Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Can someone help me how to update from v1.08 to v1.09?
I downloaded the update.
Just launch the game from the new update directory and you'll be able to continue from your saves (if you have any from the previous update).
It's the same for every game like this one. :cool:

Reactions: kingnl

Jahtoris

Jan 29, 2021
Purchased this awhile ago over on steam ("book one") - is this additional gameplay? No new version releases on steam

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The answer is to download the compressed v1.09 game and play.
Can someone help me how to update from v1.08 to v1.09?
I downloaded the update.
Just launch the game from the new update directory and you'll be able to continue from your saves (if you have any from the previous update).
It's the same for every game like this one. :cool:
Did you figure this out? I downloaded the compressed version but then do i drag and drop the updated files or how does it work?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Doing my standard Katie run now but damnit, why in the hell when I see Carli in the VR I get chills and overwhelmed with emotion? Same thing happens to me in DA at the end when the MC confesses he needs and loves her. Those emerald eyes of hers. My God, what a terrific character she is, and incredibly well written and rendered.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I honestly don't understand what everyone's obsession with Carli seems to be in here. Though to be fair, I didn't really like any of the characters in DA, as everyone seemed to take everything so much in stride that nothing really felt like it had any weight, making the characters feel... uhh... Not flat per se, but something was definitely missing for me.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
To me, there was something in Carli's closing scenes (the bathroom, and when the MC is trying to get to her after the Dragon car chase and the Eddie/Hollis thing) that really connected me to her. I don't know if it was her eyes, or the looks on her face, but there was something about her that really drew me in and it's been that way with me when I see her ever since.

So when she makes her big entrance in the VR in CoBD and I see those eyes and her expressions, it just does me in.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Did you figure this out? I downloaded the compressed version but then do i drag and drop the updated files or how does it work?
Compressed versions are "aftermarket" version produced by people other than the developers and is not supported at all. Updates do not work well with them.

If you want to use compressed versions your best bet is to download the full compressed version each time a new release comes out.

4.70 star(s) 423 Votes