Apr 20, 2021
I think it's the best Vn I've ever played. The story es very good, it could be made into a cyberpunk Tv show. The characters each have their own story, interests, and evolution. The rendered pictures are amazing, one of the best I've seen in a VN. I'm looking forward to seeing how the story continues.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Simply amazing game. I love cyberpunk future dystopian themes and synthwave is one of my favorite genres of music so that game was bound to make an impression on me. Renders animations and models are just amazing and its hard to find something better. Synth music as soundtrack is simply 10/10 and help create an atmosphere that I failed to find somewhere else. This game has its own universe and lore, that is not to complicated yet very coherent and easy to remember and dive into. It's almost as if bladerunner was made into a game. Another great thing about this is mc himself. in most games mc is an empty shell ready to be filled by players,but this mc has his own personality, although you can choose a lot of the things yourself,you wont change him as a person,which is different and great in my books. Other characters are great and have their own rich backstory, and their own realistic reason to be involved with mc. Philly has shown us that adult games can be set in really interesting scenarios,be it noir depraved awakening or this cyberpunk masterpiece. Only negative thing i have to say about this game is that my girl chandra is lacking attention and scenes in latest updates. and ofc I would love to have them updates coming quicker but we know that these best games just take so much time to make. IMO this game is what adult games have a potential to be,what they should be. I only hope that Philly wont get bored with making games cause I would love another games set in this universe, because the potential is unlimited. Sorry for this lenghty stream of thoughts but I just had to express my love for the game since we will probably wait another 4 or 5 months for the next update.

trane23

Jan 17, 2020
guys help me
I installed the latest version, but I can't continue the game from the scene with Ellen. After this scene the chapter ends and the "to be continued" screen appears
What do I need to do in order for the game to continue?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys help me
I installed the latest version, but I can't continue the game from the scene with Ellen. After this scene the chapter ends and the "to be continued" screen appears
What do I need to do in order for the game to continue?
do you use wt-mod and if yes then is it up-to-date?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #88
I am taking a couple days off being yesterday and today, so I will keep this one short. Still, I wanted to make sure I got a good deal done before taking yesterday off.
Current render count is now at 292 renders, one more animation bringing that up to 18 and another large scene written tying up the first chunk of the update.
I will also note that next month I think I will do another comic. I always like doing those because it is always a fun departure. I'll keep an eye on progress to ensure it fits in okay.
Past that I think it is time for a beer. Said it would be quick :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #88
I am taking a couple days off being yesterday and today, so I will keep this one short. Still, I wanted to make sure I got a good deal done before taking yesterday off.
Current render count is now at 292 renders, one more animation bringing that up to 18 and another large scene written tying up the first chunk of the update.
I will also note that next month I think I will do another comic. I always like doing those because it is always a fun departure. I'll keep an eye on progress to ensure it fits in okay.
Past that I think it is time for a beer. Said it would be quick :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Philly completed 73 static renders and a single animation this week. That brings his average to 73 static and 4.5 animation renders per week. In chart form:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In one week the expected time to complete 50 animations plummeted from June to October. If we assume an animation render rate more consistent with the 4.5/week average, we're looking at more of a mid-July target. That would match up fairly well with the much steadier static render rates, and is somewhat consistent with the 3-4 month time between chapters historically. So I'd say late July/early August is the best estimate we have for now.

The preview is unexpected. Definitely looks like it's outside the city, and the furnishings/exterior seem unlikely to be at the facility the mech was guarding. So I'm guessing our heroes will have to hole up for the night in some sort of motel-equivalent, which could be interesting. Or it could be something completely different, of course.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes