ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can't actually imagine how all the LI stuff will play out in a game like this. Normal games (BaD, AL, Intertwined, etc) all have current day settings where you can picture marriage, kids, etc.

What the hell would it be like here and how will it be shown? Epilogues and time-jumps? Maybe DURING the final chapter or so with the girl you've picked or committed to. (In my case, Katie) I mean, will he have to do scenes and renders for whatever girl you decided you wanted to be with (I would think all of them are going to survive until the end but who knows. Stella died in DA though not officially an LI)

Does Katie go back to her clinic with the MC by her side? Marriage? Kids? Does him and Ellen go off somewhere? I'm so curious as to how the actual love interest thing is going to pan out. At the end of DA there was a few scenes with my LI Carli that I liked.

I do hope the payoff with the LIs at the end isn't some cheesy Epilogue with each girl. Yes, this is what I think about with games like this and characters I really care about.

And fuck me sideways I didn't expect to post something this long for this response. :LOL:
As far as the ending goes, it's hard to say when we're still so far out.

If I were to speculate with wild abandon, I think we'll probably get a short montage of the main characters saying goodbye before they go their own separate ways. That will simultaneously give them a chance to explain what they want to do next and allow us some parting words. The MC and his chosen girl will also get a "voiceover" to further set up their plans, and provide the requisite poignant commentary on everything they experienced.

That seems like the best fit for the genre; no happily ever after, just the chance to live on your own terms for another day.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
As far as the ending goes, it's hard to say when we're still so far out.

If I were to speculate with wild abandon, I think we'll probably get a short montage of the main characters saying goodbye before they go their own separate ways. That will simultaneously give them a chance to explain what they want to do next and allow us some parting words. The MC and his chosen girl will also get a "voiceover" to further set up their plans, and provide the requisite poignant commentary on everything they experienced.

That seems like the best fit for the genre; no happily ever after, just the chance to live on your own terms for another day.
I mean I'm not expecting anything overly romantic like Katie in some beautiful futuristic white wedding dress or anything (not that she wouldn't look fucking phenomenal in it) but I do hope it's something worth it. It's going to be sad to see the crew disband after all this time. I got to thinking about this a bit and not many games have endings I've really like.

AL was short with a wedding (Megan), SL was a wedding, other games had some sort of pregnancy involved at some point. I'll be wondering this about all the big games I play, so just happens this one is my favorite, so even if it's a little less than 2 years from now, right now, it's on my mind.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Philly_Games, postagem: 1592839, membro: 199042"]
Espero que gostem disso. Dois meses de trabalho e cada centavo que ganhei do DA, se vocês não gostarem, vou ficar bêbado ou algo assim.
[/CITAR]
obrigado por traduzi-lo para a língua do meu país, o Brasil, há muitos que, como eu, gostam de jogos desse tipo mas não entendem uma palavra que está escrita na história

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "Philly_Games, postagem: 1592839, membro: 199042"]
Espero que gostem disso. Dois meses de trabalho e cada centavo que ganhei do DA, se vocês não gostarem, vou ficar bêbado ou algo assim.
[/CITAR]
obrigado por traduzi-lo para a língua do meu país, o Brasil, há muitos que, como eu, gostam de jogos desse tipo mas não entendem uma palavra que está escrita na história
In fact, Philly is not translating the game to any other language besides the original in English, the translating works what you see here in this forum are performed by fans.

Reactions: corinthiano

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
17 ... 28 ... 36 ... now that we rekindled some babes and cuddly throbbed some others,
adventures to deepen and expand our flavored time with each and every one of them
keep coming aplenty.
seem to remember that Philly was aiming for 14 chapters

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
seem to remember that Philly was aiming for 14 chapters
Don't recall Philly actually saying anything. As far as I know 14 is just a widely accepted educated guess based on Book 1 being 7 chapters and is according to Philly about half-way. I could be wrong though.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't recall Philly actually saying anything. As far as I know 14 is just a widely accepted educated guess based on Book 1 being 7 chapters and is according to Philly about half-way. I could be wrong though.
Well, that would put it around 14 chapters though......

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
1622315288887.png

Again, a good week! Lots of environments setup spanning multiple scenes.

Quick run down on what was done this week. Sitting on 375 renders now, along with a couple new animations both of which are super cool :p That brings that up to 20 animations . On the writing front, multiple new scenes have been written and fully setup.

This chapter will be more linear than the last couple but don't worry there will still be a good deal of choices and variations as always.

Next week I want to do the June customs. Thinking of something sexy for it :p After those are done I will see where things stand for creating a new comic as well for you guys.

Things are looking good!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
View attachment 1220035

Again, a good week! Lots of environments setup spanning multiple scenes.

Quick run down on what was done this week. Sitting on 375 renders now, along with a couple new animations both of which are super cool :p That brings that up to 20 animations . On the writing front, multiple new scenes have been written and fully setup.

This chapter will be more linear than the last couple but don't worry there will still be a good deal of choices and variations as always.

Next week I want to do the June customs. Thinking of something sexy for it :p After those are done I will see where things stand for creating a new comic as well for you guys.

Things are looking good!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
I hope we can see more of Victoria's, Shanlon's and Sasha's content on the next chapter.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes