ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1220035

Again, a good week! Lots of environments setup spanning multiple scenes.

Quick run down on what was done this week. Sitting on 375 renders now, along with a couple new animations both of which are super cool :p That brings that up to 20 animations . On the writing front, multiple new scenes have been written and fully setup.

This chapter will be more linear than the last couple but don't worry there will still be a good deal of choices and variations as always.

Next week I want to do the June customs. Thinking of something sexy for it :p After those are done I will see where things stand for creating a new comic as well for you guys.

Things are looking good!

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly
Philly completed 83 static renders and 2 animations this week. His overall average is now approximately 75 static and 4 animation renders per week. As you can see in the charts below, that's pretty similar to last week, but still a long way off from his peak output.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The animation pace still seems very slow in comparison to the size of recent chapters. I assume the pace will return to Philly's historical average eventually (~4/week), but week three aside this doldrum has gone on for a while. As is, we're probably looking at an August release at the earliest. I wonder if these new environments are more extensive than we'd expect, or if he's just focusing on getting the writing done first this time?

At any rate, always nice to see Victoria in action. Looks like she'll be eavesdropping on someone (presumably Meredith), which could be very interesting.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
That masturbation scene was strange to say the least.
Just curious, why do you find this scene strange?

Meredith doesn't look like a frigid one and it seems only Jake Murphey has a spine to fight her back. Such a turn on for her after countless interactions with s0yb0ys (in her terms) :D.

I support the wish of Jill_Royce and want an optional hot scene with her too, at least on some path. Eventhough I don't like her while being in Jake's shoes, I like her as a spectator.

Reactions: Jill_Royce

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Just curious, why do you find this scene strange?

Meredith doesn't look like a frigid one and it seems only Jake Murphey has a spine to fight her back. Such a turn on for her after countless interactions with s0yb0ys (in her terms) :D.

I support the wish of Jill_Royce and want an optional hot scene with her too, at least on some path. Eventhough I don't like her while being in Jake's shoes, I like her as a spectator.
My guess, it's definitely coming at some point, and it's either a Depravity- or Spellbound-route choice. Probably some crazy hate-fuck second only to Shanlon's scene.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
My guess, it's definitely coming at some point, and it's either a Depravity- or Spellbound-route choice. Probably some crazy hate-fuck second only to Shanlon's scene.
I would say it is more suitable to a high depravity route than the spellbound one. The reason: Vic casts a spell at Meredith's and maybe some other chiefs' behest and in their interests. Vic is her obedient asset that is a consequence of the augment program. This should make it impossible for the spell targets, like Jake, to hurt or threaten Vic's chief, i.e. Meredith.

I don't mind some rough action with her but not in Shanlon's style. Not again this trope of a rich and imperious broad getting hate-f*cked because she is a dirty slut at heart. Let different characters have different personalities and reasons. I believe in Philly, he can pull it off.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I am still very curious to known who this woman is and which role she will perfom on the future of the game? Someone already told me that she is possible the police chief, but I am not so sure of that. Someone else, any guess on clue?

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I am still very curious to known who this woman is and which role she will perfom on the future of the game? Someone already told me that she is possible the police chief, but I am not so sure of that. Someone else, any guess on clue?

I think she is a client of Meredith who had sex with Vic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I think she is a client of Meredith who had sex with Vic.
I think they're more asking what we think this could be foreshadowing.

Personally, I have no idea who she is or what this deal could mean for the story, AlienEDM .

EDIT Actually, wait a minute, I suppose she could be involved with that take-over of local forces in the shoot-out with the gang, the one where Henry keeled over. I mean, I doubt Meredith could just do that out of nowhere, obviously she pulled some strings.

• Thinking Face

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

If my memory doesn't fail me she is just another CEO that Meridith manipulated by turning her into another of "Victoria's bitch". She is willing to do anything for another chance at having sex with Victoria, which happens while Meredith watches. This scene happens if Jake is also under the seductress' thrall, she will tell him about it.

Makes me wonder what sort of protection Meredith have to also not fall under Victoria's pheromones, assuming she can't control it and affect everyone in close proximity.

Anyway, i believe she( the CEO) is simply the cautionary tale of what will happen to Jake on that path. :unsure:

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Fresh off playing the game, and goddamn I love the character models and the plot. It's refreshing to see a story that is mostly based on sci-fi elements, and a glossary where the jargon in the game is explained. Absolutely dig the cyberpunk theme too, that shit's amazing.

Favourite LI has got to be Katie. Main reason? 1. Her body is the fucking bomb; 2. She's so sweet and caring; 3. She's tough when she's gotta be. Katie is just an all around amazing LI, immediate first choice going through my first playthrough. I do like Gloria quite a bit too though, she's cute, strong, and has some sort of a special connection with the MC, so I'll probably play a route with her as my main. The other girls are great too, in a number of aspects. Though, the scene with Meredith masturbating has given me slight trauma :HideThePain:

But I gotta say, if I had to pick one girl out of the many present in the game, I'd want Abby. There's just something about her that's so alluring, and goddamn I'm gonna get close to Chandra just for more scenes with Abby. She's main LI material and, in Kay's words, a mega waifu.

Gonna give the game a few more plays soon. Just thought I'd share my two cents on first impressions.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Meredith notices her daughter is watching her so she decides the loudly masturbate while screaming Jake's name. That was strange no matter how i look at it. :unsure:
Could it really be that Meredith didn't spot Chandra, well, thinking she heard an accidental noise, for instance, some wind? At least it looked like that to me.

Meredith acts very rationally and wants to track and capture Jake, why put on a show for him, moreover, while her own daughter with issues is nearby and watching :unsure:.

Reactions: Real Kreten

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Could it really be that Meredith didn't spot Chandra, well, thinking she heard an accidental noise, for instance, some wind? At least it looked like that to me.

Meredith acts very rationally and wants to track and capture Jake, why put on a show for him, moreover, while her own daughter with issues is nearby and watching :unsure:.
In my opinion, Meredith's personality is somehow like Shanlon's, she like people who defy her. I think it have something to do with power and primal mating (like the cave people was before). I think that is why the MC make her so horny and that is why she called the MC to work for her again on the Gloria's case...

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
In my opinion, Meredith's personality is somehow like Shanlon's, she like people who defy her. I think it have something to do with power and primal mating (like the cave people was before). I think that is why the MC make her so horny and that is why she called the MC to work for her again on the Gloria's case...
I agree with you on Meredith's nature, as for the reasons of hiring Jake to me it is mainly based on his predictability and weakness for attractive women, thus, easy to manipulate him and give him dreadful orders while Victoria, an elite spy charmer and biotechnologically enhanced augement, can easily secure that everything will be executed.

Plus Jake's outstanding experience and his ties with Ms.Lain who is personally attached to Gloria.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes