UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #90
Okay, finished up for this week and will have to grab a beer and try to enjoy the outdoors a bit!
Figured some of you missed our Doc. We will be seeing a good deal of her soon.
The run down for this week is 75 new renders bring it up to 450 total, 7 new animations which takes that to 27 with another one currently cooking, I also really like the one that is going :p
I was initially going to do the poll for the custom renders last week with hopes I would be done the section I am in by today, but I still need one more day on it so I will hold that off till next week.
Things are looking good though, progress has been steady with no hiccups yet.
Now time for a beer... Or two.
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1231100

Okay, finished up for this week and will have to grab a beer and try to enjoy the outdoors a bit!

The run down for this week is 75 new renders bring it up to 450 total, 7 new animations which takes that to 27 with another one currently cooking, I also really like the one that is going :p

I was initially going to do the poll for the custom renders last week with hopes I would be done the section I am in by today, but I still need one more day on it so I will hold that off till next week.

Philly
I can not wait to see more of my beautiful Katie. All my LIs in these games pale in comparison to her. :love: :love: :love:

Although she doesn't look too happy but from what I can tell, I do like what she's wearing.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #90
Philly
As Philly said, he completed 75 static and 7 animation renders this week. His overall average remains 75/week for statics, and his animation rate average increases to 4.5/week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation render swings up, static render rate remains consistent. It still looks like static renders will be the main bottleneck for the chapter. I'd say we're probably on pace for an August release, unless we learn Chapter 10 will be significantly larger or smaller than we expect.

Always nice to see Katie in the meantime. Looks like she managed to find some slightly more normal clothes.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Philly did great job on noir genre with Depraved Awakening and so far he's done wonderful job with cyberpunk & COBD. I'd like to see him try his hand on dystopian desert like Mad Max once he's done with this.
That could be interesting, I just want to see what he does next. Obviously got awhile before COBD is finished but I am curious to see what Philly has planned for his next bit of creative perversity.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Philly did great job on noir genre with Depraved Awakening and so far he's done wonderful job with cyberpunk & COBD. I'd like to see him try his hand on dystopian desert like Mad Max once he's done with this.
As long as it's developed by Philly, I'll play any game he releases, don't matter what it's about. Dude loves his work, he knows what he's doing, never comes with cheap excuses like some other 'devs' and always amazes you with the quality of the updates, that's why he's one of, if not the best dev in the biz. IMO, any game dev by Philly should have a top-notch quality stamp on it so fans and potential new patrons know who the real hard-workers in this business are.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Couldn't even tell when the last time I watched that movie was. I do remember not really liking it, although I was pretty damn young when I saw initially.
There were quite a few homoerotic undertones in the Mad Max movies. I remember some people getting meltdowns over Kleo. Imagine what would happen with a full gang of literal punk macho men. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Anyone else feels like in truth there are only 2 main LI's? I mean Katie and Victoria, with ellen being maybe the 3rd one,and Gloria on her Way to become another. Chandra and Sonya seems to be left out, Chandra was originally a side character and the game only started showing her in relationship report after steam release if i'm not mistaken,but she's still treated more like side character later,and Sonya is also more of a side character as of now. It also seems like Abby stats are tracked,though she doesn't appear in relationship status, so it will be the same as with Chandra. It's not that I'm complaining, I just wonder if that's what everyone else think.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Anyone else feels like in truth there are only 2 main LI's? I mean Katie and Victoria, with ellen being maybe the 3rd one,and Gloria on her Way to become another. Chandra and Sonya seems to be left out, Chandra was originally a side character and the game only started showing her in relationship report after steam release if i'm not mistaken,but she's still treated more like side character later,and Sonya is also more of a side character as of now. It also seems like Abby stats are tracked,though she doesn't appear in relationship status, so it will be the same as with Chandra. It's not that I'm complaining, I just wonder if that's what everyone else think.
Nope, not at all. Chandra is currently not directly involved in the action, that's true, but Philly also said she was supposed to get content in the previous update but.... I dunno, it felt too forced, or something? Can't really remember. Abby (and admittedly this is just my gut feeling) to my brain seems like she's tied to Chandra. If anything, my guess is that she's tracked for the purposes of a threesome and a secret hook-up here and there.

Surprised you think Ellen is maybe a third LI. I honestly have no idea what you're basing that on, especially when you acknowledge that Gloria is on her way to become a proper LI. I mean, if anything, Ellen is further down that road (though Gloria is speeding).

Sonya kind of is a side character, at least for now. I'm pretty sure rekindling a relationship with her will be possible at some point, though. Worst case scenario (and I do give Philly more credit than this), she'll end up dead or a consolation prize.

Come to think of it, it's weird that Victoria's route of all things had a running start. I mean, the logistics involved would make you think it would take way longer for that romance to blossom compared to your inner circle, but I guess that's just a testament to the passion involved on the characters' part. Romeo & Juliet, and all that.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Nope, not at all. Chandra is currently not directly involved in the action, that's true, but Philly also said she was supposed to get content in the previous update but.... I dunno, it felt too forced, or something? Can't really remember. Abby (and admittedly this is just my gut feeling) to my brain seems like she's tied to Chandra. If anything, my guess is that she's tracked for the purposes of a threesome and a secret hook-up here and there.

Surprised you think Ellen is maybe a third LI. I honestly have no idea what you're basing that on, especially when you acknowledge that Gloria is on her way to become a proper LI. I mean, if anything, Ellen is further down that road (though Gloria is speeding).

Sonya kind of is a side character, at least for now. I'm pretty sure rekindling a relationship with her will be possible at some point, though. Worst case scenario (and I do give Philly more credit than this), she'll end up dead or a consolation prize.

Come to think of it, it's weird that Victoria's route of all things had a running start. I mean, the logistics involved would make you think it would take way longer for that romance to blossom compared to your inner circle, but I guess that's just a testament to the passion involved on the characters' part. Romeo & Juliet, and all that.
I agree that Abby is tied to chandra and threesome is possible,and I know she was supposed to be more present in previous chapter,but still she has a lot less screentime than to be expected from a proper LI. I know Ellen will be another LI, by adding maybe I meant that as of now she seems more like fwb type. But the fact that she will be another main LI is clear ofc.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I agree that Abby is tied to chandra and threesome is possible,and I know she was supposed to be more present in previous chapter,but still she has a lot less screentime than to be expected from a proper LI. I know Ellen will be another LI, by adding maybe I meant that as of now she seems more like fwb type. But the fact that she will be another main LI is clear ofc.
Right, sorry, I phrased the Ellen paragraph really poorly. Like, wow, really poorly.
What I meant was how if you kiss her during sex in her van she kinda falls head-over-heels for you, even getting salty and grumbling if Victoria tells Ellen that the two of you banged. The fact this all hinges on your agreement of 'no kissing' makes it pretty clear she's had a crush on MC for a while now and that love is now blooming, so to speak. Obviously it's up to opinion, but I feel that definitely qualifies her as furthest into a romance after Katie and Victoria.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Chandra, Ellen, Katie and Victoria are all love interests. Even Gloria will likely be one in the future (game already track her stats).

I wouldn't count on Sonja, that ship already sailed.

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Right, sorry, I phrased the Ellen paragraph really poorly. Like, wow, really poorly.
What I meant was how if you kiss her during sex in her van she kinda falls head-over-heels for you, even getting salty and grumbling if Victoria tells Ellen that the two of you banged. The fact this all hinges on your agreement of 'no kissing' makes it pretty clear she's had a crush on MC for a while now and love is now blooming, so to speak. Obviously it's up to opinion, but I feel that definitely qualifies her as furthest into a romance after Katie and Victoria.
Oh I agree she's the 3rd after Katie and Victoria,and I forgot about her being jealous of Victoria since I'm not into Victoria and didn't bang her. So I guess you're right since that sex scene Ellen has a crush on mc

Reactions: Joeburn1337

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh I agree she's the 3rd after Katie and Victoria,and I forgot about her being jealous of Victoria since I'm not into Victoria and didn't bang her. So I guess you're right since that sex scene Ellen has a crush on mc
I'm not involved with either Victoria or Ellen in this game as I am all about Katie (that's why she's my avatar) but I did watch the Ellen scene where he kisses her and I do think as we get closer to the end of this game those on the Ellen route are most likely going to see her crush really evolve into love. He's doing so much for Gloria I'm sure it's impressing her (and probably Katie as well).

He'll go to the ends of the Earth to protect and help who he has to. God knows what Gloria's route will entail or how that will go, but it would be odd wouldn't it? She's more like a sister really (especially to Ellen) and she looks up to Katie (I think.) It would just seem weird to have her as an LI at this point. Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes