RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Could it really be that Meredith didn't spot Chandra, well, thinking she heard an accidental noise, for instance, some wind? At least it looked like that to me.

Meredith acts very rationally and wants to track and capture Jake, why put on a show for him, moreover, while her own daughter with issues is nearby and watching :unsure:.
Inside their own house and with the way the camera shifted focus to Meredith after Chandra made a noise? I find that unlikely.

Meredith never expressed any kind of sexual tought for Jake before, that is why i found that "surprise masturbation" scene strange. :unsure:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Inside their own house and with the way the camera shifted focus to Meredith after Chandra made a noise? I find that unlikely.

Meredith never expressed any kind of sexual tought for Jake before, that is why i found that "surprise masturbation" scene strange. :unsure:
It made no sense to me and a part of me figured it was fan service. But Meredith has a reason for everything, but that was out of left field random and unlike what she has shown in the past. Another high-and-mighty blonde getting hate fucked at some point? I doubt Philly would do the same thing twice in the same game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It made no sense to me and a part of me figured it was fan service. But Meredith has a reason for everything, but that was out of left field random and unlike what she has shown in the past. Another high-and-mighty blonde getting hate fucked at some point? I doubt Philly would do the same thing twice in the same game.
I tought the same too, even mentioned the fan service when i first commented about the chapter.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020

If Meredith did it on purpose, a reasonable explanation behind this scene might be that it was her trick to lure Jake out of hideout thinking he was too weak for hot women and he would start making mistakes.

I don't deny it could be a sort of fan service, but I lean to think better of Philly and try to find a rational explanation at first.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

VERSION 1.09
*** UPDATED POST 2021-MAY-28***

=============================================================================
(Portuguese)
NOTA!!

Eu peço desculpas por ficar tanto tempo sem postar nenhuma atualização do trabalho de tradução, mas é que eu estava um pouco doente esses dias e por isso estava parado com algumas coisas! Voltando novamente a ativa e em breve a tradução completa estará disponível.

Estou deixando aqui disponível uma tradução PARCIAL(cerca de 90%) da atual versão 1.09 do jogo The City of Broken Dreamers. Essa versão não está completamente traduzida, é apenas para quem estiver usando a tradução possam continuar jogando o capítulo 9. Esteja ciente de que o Capítulo 9 estará parcialmente em inglês, sendo que, eu ainda estou trabalhando na tradução deste capítulo!

Para instalar a tradução é simples, basta copiar a pasta "game" para o diretório "Broken Dreamers 1.09", e substituir arquivos se pedir.

=============================================================================
(English)
NOTE!!

I apologize for going so long without posting any updates on the translation work, but I was a little sick these days and so I was stuck with some things! Back to active again and soon the full translation will be available.

I am leaving here a PARTIAL(around 90%) translation of the current version 1.09 of the game The City of Broken Dreamers. This version is not completely translated, it is only for those who are using the translation to continue playing Chapter 9. Be aware that Chapter 9 will be partially in English, being that, I am still working on the translation of this chapter.

To install the translation is simple, just copy the "game" folder to the "Broken Dreamers 1.09" directory, and replace files if requested.
obrigado cara por lembrar dos brasileiros do grupo,se puder faça tradução de outros jogos também e se cuide,sei que aqui no nosso pais a situação não está facil/thanks for remembering the Brazilians in the group,if you can translate other games too and take care,I know that here in our country the situation is not easy

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
obrigado cara por lembrar dos brasileiros do grupo,se puder faça tradução de outros jogos também e se cuide,sei que aqui no nosso pais a situação não está facil/thanks for remembering the Brazilians in the group,if you can translate other games too and take care,I know that here in our country the situation is not easy
You are welcome! As a fan of the game, it is my contribution to locate it on our language. About translating other games, I am right now in fact translating another game, however, this translation of COBD is priority for me. New version 100% translated is available for download.

Stay safe out there!

Reactions: corinthiano

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION
Baixei isto e abri varios capitulos todos continuam em inglês, afinal você postou os arquivos originais ao inves dos traduzidos cara.
Corrigi isto ai.:KEK:
-----------------------------------------------------------
I downloaded this and opened several chapters all still in English, after all you posted the original files instead of the translated ones dude.
Fix it there.:KEK:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Baixei isto e abri varios capitulos todos continuam em inglês, afinal você postou os arquivos originais ao inves dos traduzidos cara.
Corrigi isto ai.:KEK:
-----------------------------------------------------------
I downloaded this and opened several chapters all still in English, after all you posted the original files instead of the translated ones dude.
Fix it there.:KEK:
You will find the translated files inside the folder "tl/brazilian". To change the language, open the game and access the menu "preferences".

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Moricano

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
If on a miserable loser path, nobody seems to give this path a go, some facts on the Red Moon nature get revealed in Chapter 7 within a scene with Victory in Jake's apartment. See the details below under a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get this scene you need at least:
  • to be on the spellbound path
  • not to disable the bug

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
She certainly doesn't like to get treated like a bitch.
She also knows how to put up a good fight, in bed and outside of it.;)

Our A.I. is also an ethics consultant.
What kinda POS dares to hit a woman !!:mad: (me, I wanted to see what happens if u pick those options:ROFLMAO:)

Some players disputed whether Red Mood was a male of female. Looks like both sides were not quite correct. According to the dialogues in this scene Red Moon is a sort of RoboCop "nature" entity.
It was also stated somewhere in the game that he became some kind of an android enhanced by nanotechnology IIRC. And the Red Moon is a dude, don't know why ppl think it's a woman. He has the physique of a dude and he talks like a dude... a dude who watched too many japanese action animes, but still a dude.:LOL:

Clever broad.
It comes with the territory, like Jake (the MC) says. Meredith can't afford to make a dumb slut her right-hand woman.:WeSmart:The only stupid thing Vic did was working for Meredith, but it seems she's forced to be her lapdog, so yeah, my MC's waifu is one amazing woman.

Red Moon tracks Victoria and serves her an emergency reinforcement if you are not on the Victoria path.
He also mocks the MC and destroys some weapons the MC had prepared for him, but I don't think that our main objective will be to kill that Red Moon... I think our objective will be to stop Meredith and (obviously) help Gloria live a somewhat normal life.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If on a miserable loser path, nobody seems to give this path a go, some facts on the Red Moon nature get revealed in Chapter 7 within a scene with Victory in Jake's apartment. See the details below under a spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get this scene you need at least:
  • to be on the spellbound path
  • not to disable the bug
Quite interesting. Was under the impression this was a suit or armor but it seems the RedMoon is the armor. Wonder if we may get to see some cybernetic parts later if the Redmoon gets damaged.

Reactions: Nevrius
4.70 star(s) 417 Votes