The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Just a guess...to get the 100% of Venus scene in ep. 8 we need to have sex with her before not pretending she is Victoria, right?

venus.png

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1621097380763.png

Alright, so I went a bit animation nuts this week. Delayed customs a couple days but I will be starting those tonight and have them ready for you guys on Monday.

Now as for progress I will start with animations because I think I set a record for myself. I completed 12 animations this week raising that number to 17. Then the render count went steady as well. We are sitting at 219 so pretty happy with this last week :p

Past that I will keep this one simple and let you guys enjoy the weekend. Sun is out here so I think I will try to enjoy it a bit.

As always guys, stay awesome!

Philly

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

View attachment 1196373

Alright, so I went a bit animation nuts this week. Delayed customs a couple days but I will be starting those tonight and have them ready for you guys on Monday.

Now as for progress I will start with animations because I think I set a record for myself. I completed 12 animations this week raising that number to 17. Then the render count went steady as well. We are sitting at 219 so pretty happy with this last week :p

Past that I will keep this one simple and let you guys enjoy the weekend. Sun is out here so I think I will try to enjoy it a bit.

Philly
I gave it a "thinking face" reaction because of the scene composition. I see a lamp behind Gloria. Maybe he's resting or was hurt..? Gloria's obviously looking down at him, her outer covering off of her chest that she used to cover up that bikini top. I'm guessing they're still at the place where they were after Chapter 9 ended. Guessing or assuming they spent most (if not all) the update there, especially if our Hero was hurt..? And without Katie, if he's hurt, does them getting back to Betty's take longer and Gloria and the MC talk about things (relationship, dreams, Henry?)

Curious. Very curious.

And am I the only that's thinking Henry's NOT dead? He did have the nanofluid on him which does heal wounds. Lots to think about.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
And am I the only that's thinking Henry's NOT dead? He did have the nanofluid on him which does heal wounds. Lots to think about.
No, you're not. Not sure about the survival of the nanofluid in his organism, but I have the same feeling about him.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1196373

Philly
As Philly said, he completed a massive 12 animations this week. He also complete 67 static renders. That brings is overall static render average slightly down to 73 per week, but his animation render rate jumped up to 5.7 per week. You can better see how absurd the animation rate is in these charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Philly could match Chapter 9's animation total in under a month at this rate, though that seems slightly optimistic. The static render rate is probably more reliable, which is more like 3 months out. That's a bit less than we'd expect based on history, but it's in the ballpark. And I suppose it's possible the effect of the hardware upgrades are finally starting to manifest in faster render speeds.

In other news, Gloria's still looking good. We're back indoors and the lighting would fit the Stairway to Heaven, but I don't recognize the painting behind her.

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes