HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yep, in fact it was one of the first VNs I played. I liked it very much and I know that Phily doesn't shy away from getting some of the characters killed. The point I'm making is it would be great to have different possibilities for characters death based on your choices, not only a plot device.
Interesting but probably a nightmare to render all the possibilities

Kinksy

Nov 18, 2020
DA had that IIRC. If you made the wrong choices Christina could die in one of the later shootouts. Doesn't mean it will happen in CoBD.
Oh, I didn't know about this TBH. That didn't happen in any of my playthroughs and I generally avoid walkthroughs. I say it was a step in right direction. I know that the more interactivity the more work needs to be put in the game so you need to balance those things, but choices&consequences for me is what ultimately constitues an interactive VN.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
DA had that IIRC. If you made the wrong choices Christina could die in one of the later shootouts. Doesn't mean it will happen in CoBD.
alexandra had (has) same that if makes wrong decision then game over but luckily early and bit later mc could either kill family or save them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yea if solo-trio but if 5+ men (incl. women) team then not.
it would still be a nightmare. There is a reason most games don't do that.

At most i believe in another scripted death(s) like what happened to Henry and maybe a few endings where people die. That way dev will not need to deal with writting multiple paths and creating their respective renders.

Reactions: ename144

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it would still be a nightmare. There is a reason most games don't do that.

At most i believe in another scripted death(s) like what happened to Henry and maybe a few endings where people die. That way dev will not need to deal with writting multiple paths and creating their respective renders.
very true.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Dev Update #92
Me? post another picture of an ass shot!? Never :p
I hope you guys got a kick out of this months customs, those are ones I was pretty proud of. A lot of work and it totally paid off. Another thing for this month is I do think I can tackle another comic next weekend. The poll for that will will come middle of this week for augments and up.
For the game update we are now currently sitting at 612 renders then 35 animations, I wanted to get a couple more in this week but had to fix one a couple times but it's pretty damn good which features the scene in the picture above. More writing was also done with a couple more scenes written out, though they both need a bit of fine tuning which I will probably tackle tomorrow.
I also have some fun renders I need to prep for next month for you guys to enjoy :)
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Dev Update #92
I hope you guys got a kick out of this months customs, those are ones I was pretty proud of. A lot of work and it totally paid off. Another thing for this month is I do think I can tackle another comic next weekend. The poll for that will will come middle of this week for augments and up.
For the game update we are now currently sitting at 612 renders then 35 animations, I wanted to get a couple more in this week but had to fix one a couple times but it's pretty damn good which features the scene in the picture above. More writing was also done with a couple more scenes written out, though they both need a bit of fine tuning which I will probably tackle tomorrow.
I also have some fun renders I need to prep for next month for you guys to enjoy :)
Philly
I guess it's time to play "Guess Whose Ass?" eh?

Well, the background looks like it's at Stairway to Heaven for sure. Hmmm...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems too pale to be Chandra, Victoria or Ellen plus the latter has several tattos and not fit enought to be Sonja or Kleo. It could be Abby or Kate but ddoubt any would be doing that since most places hate mutants like Abby and Kate is a prude.

Reactions: AlienEDM

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Dev Update #92
Philly
Philly completed 77 static renders and 2 animations this week. His overall average now stands at 76.5 static and 4.4 animation renders per week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dip in animation render rate is a bit deceptive, since it sounds like these animations were effectively 4-5 renders worth, which would be fairly consistent with the overall average. If we assume that rate, it would put both static and animations on pace to match Chapter 9's totals by the end of July, which means we're where we were last week: probably an August release, based on these highly speculative metrics.

As for the latest ass shot, I have to admit I really don't care. The setting looks like yet another club, which means this is very likely yet another random girl stealing developer time from people and events I do actually care about. I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong, but the odds sure seem to be in my favor here. :(

4.70 star(s) 417 Votes