Mar 26, 2020
stories are overrated. what matters more is how the author chooses to develop the character, I mean take a look at Treasure of Nadia, the plot is good but the dev has the game filled with bunch of useless characters who serve no other purpose than to be MC's cocksleeve, these characters werent meant that way but the lack of character development has the game turn worse for me

Apr 26, 2022
Kinda reminded me of film scores. Not the kind of music you would listen by itself, but it fits the story well.
I agree about the film score part.
I occasionally listen to some of the tracks like Violent Delights and Doves etc. but then I do like edm/darkwave type music.
Some of the music is just like generic type stuff, yes.

Reactions: PapaPhat
Mar 24, 2022
I agree about the film score part.
I occasionally listen to some of the tracks like Violent Delights and Doves etc. but then I do like edm/darkwave type music.
Some of the music is just like generic type stuff, yes.
First time I heard the song "Doves" with the words in it, I have to admit I was brought to tears.

It's SUCH a good song, and it fits SOOOOO well with Katie's romance scenes

Mar 24, 2022
I love the main title track, and....I forgot the name of it :LOL:
Ooh wait...Future Noir!

I extracted it from the game :sneaky:
I used an MP4 to MP3 converter for this game (got the vids/songs off of YT), the songs from DA, and a few others, but those I don't play anymore, just basically it's just Philly's games now, but at one point, I had about 80+ VN songs on my iPod.

Some really good stuff out there.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The CoBD main theme reminds of the mood generated by the soundtrack to Fallout 1&2. It has an ethereal, industrial and rather dramatic effect in creating it's mood. I have yet to extract any of the music yet that is a wonderful idea! I may just have to do that! :) I do enter the menu of the game and play musical selections while I work in forums or chat. It's great mood music and significant part of why Philly is my favorite dev.:cool:(y)

Mar 24, 2022
The CoBD main theme reminds of the mood generated by the soundtrack to Fallout 1&2. It has an ethereal, industrial and rather dramatic effect in creating it's mood. I have yet to extract any of the music yet that is a wonderful idea! I may just have to do that! :) I do enter the menu of the game and play musical selections while I work in forums or chat. It's great mood music and significant part of why Philly is my favorite dev.:cool:(y)
On target about the Fallout reference for sure

Apr 26, 2022
I never played Fallout 1 or 2, only NV, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4.
It's quick and easy to extract, I have a COBD OST folder on my desktop with all my favourite tracks in it - the more generic ones I deleted.

I swear when I put the game on, I just go into a kind of trance listening to the main theme...like it's just so chill it zones me out ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
sure but still game isn't completed.
Yeah... it's far from over. Can't see how anyone would think the story is over? Still quite a few loose ends to tie... Meredith to assassinate... put an end to that Red Moon assassin... an evil corporation to thwart... far, far from over...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah... it's far from over. Can't see how anyone would think the story is over? Still quite a few loose ends to tie... Meredith to assassinate... put an end to that Red Moon assassin... an evil corporation to thwart... far, far from over...
They were talking about LLTP's story being finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes