PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Further up I recommended some other games....LLTP was one of them.

Anyways...back on topic...does anyone think a resurrected Henry will reappear under Meredith's control or general consensus is he really is gone?

With Philly you never know :sneaky:
Henry better be dead and buried. I already have plenty of reasons to want Meredith dead without her resurrecting our dearly departed, fallen comrades. Having to face off with that Red Moon fellow is plenty for me.

LLTP... Took a quick look... Doesn't look bad but don't think it's for me. No worries. I take a look at anything suggested by friends, just in case. Thanks, Phat :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I hope not: when a writer/developer starts to resurrect his characters, he automatically destroys all the pathos created with their deaths.
Yep, I agree... It worked alright with the clones in the Resident Evil films but still felt like a cheap gimmick... really super cheap. I'm confident that Philly has way better judgement and story sense than that. Henry is dead. RIP Henry.

Apr 26, 2022
I doubt it myself, but the little stunt with Ellen...making us think she had died. He wouldn't do it twice, right?

A possibility I had considered was in the endgame scenario. Meredith is cornered and an altered Henry fight us like a final boss before briefly regaining control and taking out Meredith. In an emotional scene Henry tells us how grateful he is we protected Gloria before dying finally in true hollywood style :LOL:

It's more likely the Red Moon will be the end baddy I guess? maybe he will take out Meredith :unsure:

Reactions: PapaPhat

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I doubt it myself, but the little stunt with Ellen...making us think she had died. He wouldn't do it twice, right?

A possibility I had considered was in the endgame scenario. Meredith is cornered and an altered Henry fight us like a final boss before briefly regaining control and taking out Meredith. In an emotional scene Henry tells us how grateful he is we protected Gloria before dying finally in true hollywood style :LOL:

It's more likely the Red Moon will be the end baddy I guess? maybe he will take out Meredith :unsure:
It seems to me I didn't have the feeling Ellen was gone forever, when I played that part of the game, because Philly left in some way the doubt if she was really dead or she was somehow able to survive; I should replay that part to be sure. I had the same feeling when Philly made it seem Venus or the Redmoon were dead. Instead when Henry died, it was immediately clear to me he was gone forever; also because it was stated various times he was slowly dying due to the malfunctions to his implant in the nape.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2022
Yes I get what you mean. Henry's demise seemed more certain. I must playthrough again as well, I think Henry's implant light winks out?
It would be a cheapshot bringing him back..although I guess Meredith does have access to the Tech if he could be revived quick enough. Highly unlikely, but I always look at outlandish possibilties.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yes I get what you mean. Henry's demise seemed more certain. I must playthrough again as well, I think Henry's implant light winks out?
It would be a cheapshot bringing him back..although I guess Meredith does have access to the Tech if he could be revived quick enough. Highly unlikely, but I always look at outlandish possibilties.
The implant let his body manage all of his physical enhancements without collapsing. That's why Katie is worried about its malfunctioning: he just can't deal with his body augmentations without the limiter limiting them. That's how Red Moons killed augments during the war, by frying their limiters. And he just rips it off to release his maximum power. Any other result different from Henry dying after this would go against the established Lore.

Apr 26, 2022
The implant let his body manage all of his physical enhancements without collapsing. That's why Katie is worried about its malfunctioning: he just can't deal with his body augmentations without the limiter limiting them. That's how Red Moons killed augments during the war, by frying their limiters. And he just rips it off to release his maximum power. Any other result different from Henry dying after this would go against the established Lore.
Oh I forgot he ripped it out! it's been a while since I played through that part so my memory was hazy on some things.
Okay so no Dr Frankenstein type revival scenario...shame because I liked Henry...even if he was a bit stinky.
Well at least he went out in a blaze of glory I guess.

I think Sonia is marked for termination next. I could definitely see her getting offed..

Mar 24, 2022
Oh I forgot he ripped it out! it's been a while since I played through that part so my memory was hazy on some things.
Okay so no Dr Frankenstein type revival scenario...shame because I liked Henry...even if he was a bit stinky.
Well at least he went out in a blaze of glory I guess.

I think Sonia is marked for termination next. I could definitely see her getting offed..
There's a few players who still believe, like myself, that Henry may still be alive. There was no body found after the fight, unless, when Gloria went nuclear, blew it to smithereens. I've been on the "Henry's not dead" train for a while now. I guess only Philly can prove us wrong.

I agree with you on Sonja, but I'm also adding Vic to the "expendable" list, either dying going against Meredith, or dying to protect Gloria (Red Moon)

Apr 26, 2022
There's a few players who still believe, like myself, that Henry may still be alive. There was no body found after the fight, unless, when Gloria went nuclear, blew it to smithereens. I've been on the "Henry's not dead" train for a while now. I guess only Philly can prove us wrong.

I agree with you on Sonja, but I'm also adding Vic to the "expendable" list, either dying going against Meredith, or dying to protect Gloria (Red Moon)
Vic...interesting. You don't think she's too big of a LI to kill off? I mean that would upset quite a few fans. Kind of like pulling a DPC move...just maybe without fire..

Yes, perhaps if she is not your main LI there could be a route where she dies or sacrifices herself?

Sonja for sure. I felt that from early on. She isn't a main LI and is quite abrasive...so she probabky wont be missed as much as one of the main girls. Maybe she dies protecting her husband or gloria to make up for her being on the wrong side during the earlier battle?

Interesting theory about Victoria. I feel she is too popular for killing off but who knows?

Mar 24, 2022
Vic...interesting. You don't think she's too big of a LI to kill off? I mean that would upset quite a few fans. Kind of like pulling a DPC move...just maybe without fire..

Yes, perhaps if she is not your main LI there could be a route where she dies or sacrifices herself?

Sonja for sure. I felt that from early on. She isn't a main LI and is quite abrasive...so she probabky wont be missed as much as one of the main girls. Maybe she dies protecting her husband or gloria to make up for her being on the wrong side during the earlier battle?

Interesting theory about Victoria. I feel she is too popular for killing off but who knows?
Yeah I mentioned it in Philly's Discord maybe a couple of weeks ago, and pretty much got the same feedback that you just said; that she's too popular, fan backlash, etc. but it really hasn't changed my mind about her. It's not the same guilt or situation that Sonja feels about shooting the girl, but for some reason, it seems like she'll do anything to protect her.

Vic is an augment, just like Henry was, and it just nags at me thinking she'll battle the Red Moon at some point. It's possible, not probable, but it's there.

About whacking her out, yeah it is a very big character to knock off. I mean, in Depraved Awakening, Stella's death was a major part of the story, and you had to figure out who killed her no matter what route you were on. She wasn't an LI per say, and certainly not a major character like Vic is, but she definitely had some sexual run-ins with Jake, one of them being the threesome with Carli and Jake.

It would be a ballsy thing to do for Philly, that's for sure, but I've played more than my share of these games to know to expect anything. That would certainly be an "expect anything" moment.

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah I mentioned it in Philly's Discord maybe a couple of weeks ago, and pretty much got the same feedback that you just said; that she's too popular, fan backlash, etc. but it really hasn't changed my mind about her. It's not the same guilt or situation that Sonja feels about shooting the girl, but for some reason, it seems like she'll do anything to protect her.

Vic is an augment, just like Henry was, and it just nags at me thinking she'll battle the Red Moon at some point. It's possible, not probable, but it's there.

About whacking her out, yeah it is a very big character to knock off. I mean, in Depraved Awakening, Stella's death was a major part of the story, and you had to figure out who killed her no matter what route you were on. She wasn't an LI per say, and certainly not a major character like Vic is, but she definitely had some sexual run-ins with Jake, one of them being the threesome with Carli and Jake.

It would be a ballsy thing to do for Philly, that's for sure, but I've played more than my share of these games to know to expect anything. That would certainly be an "expect anything" moment.
I really think Philly might be aware of the backlash that Dr PinkCake received in his first game for killing off a main LI.
Years later and the BaDiK threads still have comments on that decision and the general consensus seems to be he better not pull off that move again. I think Philly would be wary of going down that road to be honest.

Victoria certainly could be involved in a fight with the Red Moon but I think the big fight will have Gloria facing and destroying it. She would have the power, hell that girl is a mini nuke!

Ballsy for sure...but I doubt it. But who knows? he might shock us and do it.

Mar 24, 2022
I really think Philly might be aware of the backlash that Dr PinkCake received in his first game for killing off a main LI.
Years later and the BaDiK threads still have comments on that decision and the general consensus seems to be he better not pull off that move again. I think Philly would be wary of going down that road to be honest.

Victoria certainly could be involved in a fight with the Red Moon but I think the big fight will have Gloria facing and destroying it. She would have the power, hell that girl is a mini nuke!

Ballsy for sure...but I doubt it. But who knows? he might shock us and do it.
Yeah I know about the AL/BaD backlash. When I was playing both games, people were saying fire related comments about Maya's dorm room and all that (I still think that room is cursed) but to me, this game is different than most VNs, maybe because of the setting and the story. It's more adult and mature, rather than some college drama-filled fuck fest.

You're most likely right about Vic, but I'm half expecting it at least, so if it does or doesn't happen, I'm ready for it. Sonja would be the first one to go though.

Mar 24, 2022
In my humble opinion, in this game there is only one character who can't die: Meredith, because she is the antagonist, so she can't die until the very end of this game. All other characters can die can die in every moment; also the main character and/or Gloria in a bad ending.
Just like the MC did in DA. And there's even a death ending for Christina if I remember correctly, and she was a huge fan-favorite in DA.

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah I know about the AL/BaD backlash. When I was playing both games, people were saying fire related comments about Maya's dorm room and all that (I still think that room is cursed) but to me, this game is different than most VNs, maybe because of the setting and the story. It's more adult and mature, rather than some college drama-filled fuck fest.

You're most likely right about Vic, but I'm half expecting it at least, so if it does or doesn't happen, I'm ready for it. Sonja would be the first one to go though.
Maya's dorm room?
That's actually pretty funny :ROFLMAO:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Christina could also die in DA,and she was a main LI. I would be pretty disappointed if there wasn't a bad ending with some Li's killed,and mc himself killed,with Gloria taken by Baynard. Having this kind of story without some kind of bad ending would be pretty bad. Another option I see is mc joining baynard,like in DA when mc switched sides.

Mar 24, 2022
Getting back on topic though so I don't piss off the mods too much; Vic dying (like Christina) would definitely create fan backlash, but what a part of the story it would make. No one is immune, especially in Philly's games; MC, side girl, main LI, and even Donut.

Where did Donut go after Gloria went nuclear in her old room as she was fighting with her father?

I think Donut is the real victim here. :cry:

4.70 star(s) 420 Votes