Apr 26, 2022
And we mentioned it too in conversation a few posts up, but yeah, they never actually divorced.
Yes that's what I edited in my post. I replied to Phat's post from the previous page before I saw you guys discussing the same thing :LOL:

So earlier I was wondering if there will be a Milcher uprising and would they back Gloria in a showdown later with the Security Forces...or will it just be our band of heroes fighting alone :unsure:

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
b..b..but she's a human gorilla! she swears like a sailor and has biceps as big as our MC's thighs! ewwww :p

Did they get divorced? I thought they were still married :unsure:

I replied before I noticed you guys talking about the same thing :D
Muscular and physical, yes. Gorilla... NO. Sonja is still very sexy, even with her well toned, muscular physique. She's strong and powerful on the outside yet all warm and squishy on the inside. She's been through hell and back with MC. They've survived ordeals that no one should ever face and lived to not talk about it very much. Sonja's my spice in more ways than one. I love Sonja, my Hispanic chili pepper with the Norse Valkyrie name :love: Sure, I could do without being called a cock muncher and some of the other things she says but she is who she is. If I had to choose between Sonja and Katie... Katie wins every time. But, I still love Sonja.:cool:(y)

Apr 26, 2022
Muscular and physical, yes. Gorilla... NO. Sonja is still very sexy, even with her well toned, muscular physique. She's strong and powerful on the outside yet all warm and squishy on the inside. She's been through hell and back with MC. They've survived ordeals that no one should ever face and lived to not talk about it very much. Sonja's my spice in more ways than one. I love Sonja, my Hispanic chili pepper with the Norse Valkyrie name :love: Sure, I could do without being called a cock muncher and some of the other things she says but she is who she is. If I had to choose between Sonja and Katie... Katie wins every time. But, I still love Sonja.:cool:(y)
You got it bad for your bulging bicep chili pepper huh? ;)
Yes, Katie is so sweet. You can't help feeling protective of her.

I like Abby and those cute little horns :love:

Mar 24, 2022
Yes that's what I edited in my post. I replied to Phat's post from the previous page before I saw you guys discussing the same thing :LOL:

So earlier I was wondering if there will be a Milcher uprising and would they back Gloria in a showdown later with the Security Forces...or will it just be our band of heroes fighting alone :unsure:
Honestly, I've been thinking about this since the MC went to the Pit (I took Abby) and did the diplomatic route instead of burning the place to the ground. I think Little Big (along with with twins) are going to be allies going forward against Baynard, Vostok, and everybody else.

I think if you burnt the place down, they wouldn't help at all.

But I can see Gloria for sure leading the GDS people against Baynard. Maybe that's when Henry shows up...? Possibly saved by Baynard until Gloria saves him somehow?

*shrug*

I know it's far-fetched.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Honestly, I've been thinking about this since the MC went to the Pit (I took Abby) and did the diplomatic route instead of burning the place to the ground. I think Little Big (along with with twins) are going to be allies going forward against Baynard, Vostok, and everybody else.

But I can see Gloria for sure leading the GDS people against Baynard for sure. Maybe that's when Henry shows up...? Possibly saved by Baynard until Gloria saves him somehow?

*shrug*

I know it's far-fetched.
I always torch the place with Abby. I don't know if it is different if you talk it out with Little Big, but if you do burn it down, the twins show up a Todd's place when you bring Sasha there. So it seems like they could be important.

Mar 24, 2022
I always torch the place with Abby. I don't know if it is different if you talk it out with Little Big, but if you do burn it down, the twins show up a Todd's place when you bring Sasha there. So it seems like they could be important.
They show up there if you be diplomatic too. But I agree, they have to influence Little Big somehow I think. If you're nice to Sasha, Todd, the Twins and Little Big, I have a feeling that forges some sort of alliance in the future.

Reactions: Skeltom
Mar 24, 2022
They show up there if you be diplomatic too. But I agree, they have to influence Little Big somehow I think. If you're nice to Sasha, Todd, the Twins and Little Big, I have a feeling that forges some sort of alliance in the future.
I always do Dep free runs, so I don't mouth off to Shanlon, Meredith, or even Sonja. In a world like this, there's no need to make any extra enemies or piss unnecessary people off.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You got it bad for your bulging bicep chili pepper huh? ;)
Yes, Katie is so sweet. You can't help feeling protective of her.

I like Abby and those cute little horns :love:
Yep... that scene in the bar was off the hook!:cool:(y) I like that Sonja can handle it hard and rough without breaking.:devilish:
I agree, Sonja is muscular, hell, even Kleo with her man gear is more feminine that her boss but I still love my Sonja.:love:

Katie is my favorite of all the LI. She's closest to the kind of girl I would chase after IRL.:love:

And yes... I love horny little Abby too:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: The scene with her by the water was beautiful:love:

Ran out of reactions... again... I'll be back later... time to go play Skyrim for a while...:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Mar 24, 2022
Yep... that scene in the bar was off the hook!:cool:(y) I like that Sonja can handle it hard and rough without breaking.:devilish:
I agree, Sonja is muscular, hell, even Kleo with her man gear is more feminine that her boss but I still love my Sonja.:love:

Katie is my favorite of all the LI. She's closest to the kind of girl I would chase after IRL.:love:

And yes... I love horny little Abby too:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO: The scene with her by the water was beautiful:love:

Ran out of reactions... again... I'll be back later... time to go play Skyrim for a while...:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
Gray Mane or Battleborn?

Apr 26, 2022

But I can see Gloria for sure leading the GDS people against Baynard for sure. Maybe that's when Henry shows up...? Possibly saved by Baynard until Gloria saves him somehow?

*shrug*

I know it's far-fetched.
I don't think it's that far fetched, well maybe henry...I think he probably did die with no resurrection in the works.

I sure could see Gloria leading the GDS folk, and yeah I used diplomacy with Abby accompanying me too.

Things are getting dangerous on the streets with the unrest. Gloria might become a figurehead if she starts tossing the oppressive cops and corporation henchmen around? someone who can stand up to them? she might be their Saviour..

Mar 24, 2022
I don't think it's that far fetched, well maybe henry...I think he probably did die with no resurrection in the works.

I sure could see Gloria leading the GDS folk, and yeah I used diplomacy with Abby accompanying me too.

Things are getting dangerous on the streets with the unrest. Gloria might become a figurehead if she starts tossing the oppressive cops and corporation henchmen around? someone who can stand up to them? she might be their Saviour..
Kleo already said she was some sort of symbol. I think at some point, Gloria's going to run with that. People see her as hope for a better life. I can get behind that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Kleo already said she was some sort of symbol. I think at some point, Gloria's going to run with that. People see her as hope for a better life. I can get behind that.
Me to, she says herself she tired of running. And with Abby taking part in all the protests and movements she's had enough as well. I can't wait to them side by side with me on the front lines.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gray Mane or Battleborn?
Gray-Mane... for the lovely ladies, of course! :) I have a texture mod that makes Olfina look really hot and use Pandorable's Heroines which adds a Freya Gray-Mane as a follower. :) But, the correct answer to that question is always Battleborn because it's a Battleborn who asks you for your choice. So, we fib... Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Wrong game though... I LOVE MY PHILLY GAMES!!! Okay... hope that lets this comment escape deletion... ahem...
I'm out... Ciao, Phat:cool:(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Battleborn? is that annoying old fart in Whiterun that gives the old lady a hard time?
calls her a hag and so forth..
"Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'"―Olfrid Battle-Born

How can you not get behind that?

Apr 26, 2022
"Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'"―Olfrid Battle-Born

How can you not get behind that?
Oh god he's such a dick!
Jon is okay though..

Meh I'm house Greymane because I feel sorry for the old lady that Olfrid calls a hag.
Plus I always join the Companions and well, the blacksmith guy is Greymane :p

Oh yes...I love City of Broken Dreamers!
Totally not off topic...nope...nope.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 421 Votes