Apr 26, 2022
"Battle-Born is a name out of legend, sung in the songs of old and heard in deeds of valor for a hundred generations. 'For Clan Battle-Born!' they cry in the mead halls. 'First into the fray and last to quit their ale!'"―Olfrid Battle-Born

How can you not get behind that?
Oh god he's such a dick!
Jon is okay though..

Meh I'm house Greymane because I feel sorry for the old lady that Olfrid calls a hag.
Plus I always join the Companions and well, the blacksmith guy is Greymane :p

Oh yes...I love City of Broken Dreamers!
Totally not off topic...nope...nope.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
When people lose a loved one, they usually attach great importance to giving that person a decent burial, or at least to learning whatever happened to their body. Normally they don't just leave them behind an go on with their lives as if their loved ones were nothing but roadkill rotting in the gutter.
It would be very convenient if Henry just volatilized after Gloria's outburst. Far too convenient for a game by Philly, don't you think? Besides, that's not how it works with her powers.

Stella had a funeral. Henry deserves... something, and it's been a few updates already since we saw that scene. So if we are not willing to accept Henry's resurrection as an option even worth debating, at the very least I think we need some explanations.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
When people lose a loved one, they usually attach great importance to giving that person a decent burial, or at least to learning whatever happened to their body. Normally they don't just leave them behind an go on with their lives as if their loved ones were nothing but roadkill rotting in the gutter.
It would be very convenient if Henry just volatilized after Gloria's outburst. Far too convenient for a game by Philly, don't you think? Besides, that's not how it works with her powers.

Stella had a funeral. Henry deserves... something, and it's been a few updates already since we saw that scene. So if we are not willing to accept Henry's resurrection as an option even worth debating, at the very least I think we need some explanations.
Well, Gloria had to live like a runaway since Henry's death, so no wonder if he didn't have any funeral. In the future everything can happen; also a funeral without corpse, if they will not be able to found it.

Reactions: Aristos

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well, Gloria had to live like a runaway since Henry's death, so no wonder if he didn't have any funeral. In the future everything can happen; also a funeral without corpse, if they will not be able to found it.
She was only told he committed suicide the first time. Her and Henry weren't even around at the time if memory serves. It was just an excuse made by her father to explain why he was gone when she got home. Then he boots her anyway so it's a part of the story that doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Or I'm just not understanding it fully. She doesn't live like a runaway because she thinks he's dead, it's because she almost killed her boyfriend and was thrown own at sixteen.

Henry technically did just that at the first showdown with Meredith. He knew he was going to die removing his limiter. It was for a good reason but it's still suicide. I can definitely see the gang, especially Gloria, looking for his body this time. Especially since he turned out to not be dead the first time. No one was in any state to try and get to him at the time anyway. They were all lucky to even be alive, Gloria included.

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Action time! This week was basically one big action sequence, so was quite fun to do. Just wrapped it up just a few minutes ago. Phew! Just doing Ghost things.

So, this week was mostly what I had planned from last. A decent amount of renders though most being pretty complicated due to the action elements. The count is now around 415.

Animation count is still the same at 17 but I will probably set one up tonight or tomorrow morning.

I also want to get the custom renders out early this month so expect a poll at the end of this week. Still need to figure out what options to post but that will get sorted.

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Action time! This week was basically one big action sequence, so was quite fun to do. Just wrapped it up just a few minutes ago. Phew! Just doing Ghost things.

So, this week was mostly what I had planned from last. A decent amount of renders though most being pretty complicated due to the action elements. The count is now around 415.

Animation count is still the same at 17 but I will probably set one up tonight or tomorrow morning.

I also want to get the custom renders out early this month so expect a poll at the end of this week. Still need to figure out what options to post but that will get sorted.

As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
Let's see, it looks like Philly completed around 55 statics and 0 animations this week. Overall, he is now averaging ~59 statics and 2.4 animations per week since Chapter 11 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Animation progress remains slow; at the current overall average, we're looking at early August to match a typical chapter's worth of animations. (~50). The rate could definitely tick up (and the static count is well ahead of that pace), but Philly hasn't been able to maintain a 3+ animation/week pace consistently in some time. So I'd say we're probably looking at a late August/early September release based on the current situation. Hope for the best of course, but no sense setting ourselves up for disappointment by expecting it faster.

For now the big action scene definitely sounds interesting. Presumably this is more of the fallout at the Tech Noir, but we'll just have to wait and see. Should make the wait worth it, at least. :)

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
TBH 100%, when I played AL, having to choose between the two main LI as to who lives and who dies crushed me yet it was a large part of why I still love that game.
I'm the opposite. I played AL all the way through a long time ago it tugged on my heart strings and I don't do well with it myself. My second time playing it through I only got a little ways into it and that knot in my stomach came back so I had to stop. I cannot play that game or games like it. It's story and personalities are top notch as is the models where well done, but like I said it tears me up and I become so depressed I get sick like so I stay away from the games like it. Even movies like 30 days of night I love because it has the survivor well surviving...then in the second movie 30 days of night: dark days the movie kills off the survivor and the LI I cannot watch the movie to the end I either play it until I'm satisfied and make up whatever I want for the end and not think of the real outcome or I don't watch it at all. As for any of the games I play my fav are harem games because there is no drama fall out everyone learns to get along for the sake of cohesion and not get jealous.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.70 star(s) 414 Votes