Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
While Ellen is into girls & threesome and Chandra & Abby tend to be ambiguously bi, Katie and Gloria have never expressed any kind of interest in other women so far. Furthermore, Katie is more the traditional girl type ( even if she's a bit wilder now ). It would be out of her character to share his lover, especially with a protegee like Gloria. Ellen & Gloria would be a bit weird as well.

Okay, but I don't see how anyone would think Chandy is a "softie kitten",
Not the word I would choose either, same thing for Abby. :unsure:

Abby.gif Chandy.gif

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
While Ellen is into girls & threesome and Chandra & Abby tend to be ambiguously bi, Katie and Gloria have never expressed any kind of interest in other women so far. Furthermore, Katie is more the traditional girl type ( even if she's a bit wilder now ). It would be out of her character to share his lover, especially with a protegee like Gloria. Ellen & Gloria would be a bit weird as well.

View attachment 1789470 View attachment 1789471
Fucking Abby man. There is just something about her that I really dig. As the kids would say, she's Prime.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lol you know I think somewhere deep inside she is still shy little girl that is afraid of this huge cruel world around her. Like give her couple of slaps, little bit of throat fucking and anal and here she is, this girl is sitting in front of you tits out, timidly covering her cunt (despite the fact she was always fucked in the ass as you mentioned), cornered and helpless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isnt she beautiful?
Pretty sure you are spot on as to Shanlon's motivations in being what she is but I just don't like her as a person! Shanlon is a byproduct of all the evils that are inherent in media and the modern corporate world. I cannot respect Shanlon... not in the least! Teri is just a younger version of Shanlon but she at least still has her looks going for her and her submissiveness is rather sexy. I would love to dominate Teri without Shanlon there to fuck it all up with her mean spirit and demanding nature. Yet, Teri will most likely turn into another Shanlon in 15-20 years. SMH... just not into that kind of thing, personally. So, you can have all of Shanlon. I'll live happily ever after with Katie... or Gloria... or Abby... or reunite with Sonja... or Ellen... but, once Shanlon has given us all the information she is able to deliver... good bye Shanlon, it's been an experience...:sick:

Isn't she beautiful? Teri, yes (for now, until she becomes another Shanlon)... Shanlon... NEVER. Shanlon is the kind of skank that gives other skanks a bad name! Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Shanlon is there to make the story more interesting and diverse. She is a necessary evil for great story telling. She is beautifully incorporated but that does not make her beautiful, IMHO, merely queen of the skanks! So, take a bow, Queen Skank! Your days are numbered...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I agree... Chandra is what I would call adventurous, fun loving and a bit of a nymphomaniac. Chandra is a fiercely loyal friend to both Abby and MC.
I personally adore Chandra, but she's childish. That's why she's obsessed with harassing her mother. I can't see here in a good ending with MC.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 1789470 View attachment 1789471
THANK YOU!!! Hell yeah, you are fabulous! (saying that to both of them!) LOVE those gif images! :devilish: Come over here girls... daddy needs some sugar and spice and everything nice! :devilish: Yes... extra spice, please:devilish:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Actually Gloria had some sort of threesome with the MC and Ellen or Victoria, when she involuntarily (she was sleeping) burst into an MC's erotic dream. Now I don't remember exactly how she reacted, but if I'm not wrong she was more embarrassed than disturber; above all if you chose Ellen for the erotic dream. So I would say a threesome with Gloria is out of question.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong, but because Sonja is Hispanic, my vote is for ; even if she actually is Italo-american.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Xia Lee? NOT EVEN CLOSE, my friend! That is not a fair representation of my sexy and foul mouthed little mrs MC!
If you would've said Gina Carano, former MMA star turned action super star then I could've backed your play. Sonja AIN'T Chinese! And, she is WAY prettier than that Xia Lee chica, by a long ass country mile!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I mean, Gina is of Italian heritage but at least Italians and Hispanic folks both have a shared Latin heritage...
1651571301952.png
No animosity or hard feeling... just calling it like I see it.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe I'm wrong, but because Sonja is Hispanic, my vote is for ; even if she actually is Italo-american.
You beat me to posting but it took me a while to find an image of Gina ripped that wasn't just a thumbnail...
Great minds think alike, right?:cool:(y)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Xia Lee? NOT EVEN CLOSE, my friend! That is not a fair representation of my sexy and foul mouthed little mrs M!
If you would've said Gina Carano, former MMA star turned action super star then I could've backed your play. Sonja AIN'T Chinese! And, she is WAY prettier than that Xia Lee chica, by a long ass country mile!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I mean, Gina is of Italian heritage but at least Italians and Hispanic folks both have a shared Latin heritage...
View attachment 1790494
No animosity or hard feeling... just calling it like I see it.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat :cool: (y)
Lol I mean honestly the pic I posted of Xia Lee looks way more like Sonja than this chic, there's literally no resemblance from what I can see:LOL:

And u know for me I always thought Sonja looked more Asian than anything else

• Angry

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
You beat me to posting but it took me a while to find an image of Gina ripped that wasn't just a thumbnail...
Great minds think alike, right?:cool:(y)
I don't know, I have lost my mind in the same day I was born…
But one day I will find it again; one day…
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
gina carano?
Hello... McFly!!! Gina Carano! Star of the MMA world from 2006-2009 turned action film badass hottie?
Get out from under your rock much? Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
1651571832602.png
2009 Blood and Bone, a direct to video martial arts film that I just happened to catch and fell in love with Gina; 2013 Fast & Furious 6, 2015 Heist with Robert DeNiro, Jeffery Dean Morgan, Kate Bosworth, Dave Bautista and lovely Ms Gina Carano; 2015 Extraction with Bruce Willis; 2016 Deadpool and Kickboxer: Vengeance... She has a new summer release coming this year... Yeah! Gina fucking Carano!!! Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO: She's my first choice casting for Sonja in the film version of City of Broken Dreamers!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
On the topic of the connection with Gloria and the MC. Unless I misunderstood they have that shared dream phenomenon because she now has the genetic makeup of the girl from the clusterfuck of a mission. I find it strange that she and the MC share the dreams but there doesn't seem to be a connection with Sonja, the woman who actually killed her. She's not even part of the lewd dreams even though she is the MC's wife.

4.70 star(s) 414 Votes